Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Artix Helps

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Artix Helps
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2015 6:15:32   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Artix Helps

Objective: You have successfully made it to Lord Valoth! Time to end this once and for all!
Requirements: Completion of Dragonoid
Release Date: July 26th, 2013

Enemies:
  • Corrupted Arthurian Lion
  • Decimator
  • ShS Jawseph
  • Siamex Duo
  • Valoth's Epic Image

NPCs:
  • Artix

Dialogue:
    *A "Critical Damage..." message appears on your communication panel while you're on your way into the large Shadowscythe fleet*

<You>: No, no no!! This can't be happening! I'm so close!! It's too far to jump with my mecha.
    <You>: Hmm...
    <You>: This is a crazy idea, but it just might work...

*You tries to send a Twoot quoted "#ArtixZOMBIES". Shortly after, a starship arrives in front of you*

Artix: Hail, <You>! That was quick thinking. As soon as I heard the news of your courageous and crazy endeavor...
    Artix: ... I came to Loreon as fast as possible... but I was not able to find your ship for some reason.
    <You>: Oh, right. That must have been due to the cloaking device.
    Artix: Thank the Light we were brought together in this hour of Darkness! Brace yourself, for the S.S. Paladin's newest upgrade...

*Artix's SS immediately recovers your starship to normal*

<You>: Thank you - a thousand thanks! I thought I was toast.
    Artix: I am honored to be of service... You are an inspiration to me, friend, and to all of us!
    Artix: Battle on <You>!

Battle Shadowscythe units

Rewards Shop:
    None
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Artix Helps
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition