Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Vine NPC's: NPC's based off Vines

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Vine NPC's: NPC's based off Vines
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2015 1:08:38   
DeltaNoob123456789

Since I'm being creative today, I started to think about the NPC's in epicduel and I've noticed something, they lack a sense of humor. I'm suggesting epicduel to make NPC's based off vines like for example:

Epicduel could make a NPC that's based off the vine in which a african american says "Deez Nutz, Haha Got Em". You guys can put the face of the guy in ed showing his face and showing his teeth like the one in the vine. And you guys could make it speak like George Lowe which would make it even funnier

During chat you can make him say these words to go with the vine "You forgot something in the mail" "Deez Nutz" "Haha Got Em"

You guys can even make an achievement based of him depending of his difficulty in battle

P.S if you don't know what I'm talking about look it up on google or watch vines
Post #: 1
6/8/2015 16:41:35   
RaXZerGamingZ

yeah some humor could be needed only the girl at the sea uses smiley faces
Post #: 2
6/8/2015 18:09:24   
AQWorldsFarmer

I'm not much into vines, nor do I know much about them, but aren't they copyright'd?
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Vine NPC's: NPC's based off Vines
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition