Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Theon and Noragh Bugs and Strength (3 Bugs)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Theon and Noragh Bugs and Strength (3 Bugs)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2015 15:59:24   
shadow.bane

Name: Bane.Hall0w
Level: 40 (R46)
Class: BH
Server/s: Epic

Operating System: Windows 7 x 64
Browser: Chrome
Flash Player Version: Latest
Internet Connection (wireless, high-speed, etc.): Dongle

Brief Description: First bug , theon dropped me the achievement when i killed (still didn't do the missions) after i reach a mission where i need to kill him i killed him and he dropped the achievement a second time ... second bug , Noragh stunned me with stun grenade (Normal) then WHILE i was stunned he berz me and i blocked it ... ODD . hope it's not the same with pvp :o ...
Third bug , my str on 139 + 35 str + 30 damage from ranks used to give me 702 primary damage on max damage now it gives me 711 ! a bug or a buff ?
Error Messages (if any):

Step by step details to duplicate issue:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Screenshot (if any): couldn't cause it was surprising .
Additional Details (if any):

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 7/17/2015 16:12:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/17/2015 16:25:46   
Mother1

Beat me to the punch, Cause I also experienced the same thing while battling the second boss. he stunned me then I ended up blocking while stunned.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/17/2015 16:28:23   
shadow.bane

what build ur playing ? and how much str u had and how much u have now ? cause mine increased by 9 primary damage on 139 + 35 ( + 30 damage from ranks ) was 702 damage before update and after the update it's 711 (davarril build)
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/17/2015 16:56:06   
Mother1

Charfade mentioned a balance update was coming with this update so I am guessing part of it was where the buffed strength a little bit. Not sure what else is in it, but I am hoping that being able to block while stunned isn't one of them.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/17/2015 17:06:21   
nowras

did u unlock the shop? cuz even after i defeated him i couldnt open the shop... thats the bug

read the patch notes the rest are not bugs

< Message edited by nowras -- 7/17/2015 17:16:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/17/2015 17:07:30   
Dual Thrusters

From today's design notes:

quote:

Primary Damage
Diminishing returns lowered from 0.85 to 0.8 at high amounts of Strength
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/17/2015 17:09:33   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

This is not a bug dattebayo its on the patch notes as a balance change

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 7/17/2015 17:10:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/17/2015 23:02:30   
shadow.bane

^ this post has been posted before they post the design notes (for information)
@nowras yeah same happened with me ! he need to drop you a key i forgot it's name .

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 7/17/2015 23:03:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/19/2015 22:31:57   
Illuminist

blocks and deflects can happen while stunned now, can't they...
Post #: 9
7/20/2015 11:27:13   
Optimise

It's always best to wait for Patch Notes before posting about new 'bugs', because they could most likely be intended changes by the devs - like the strength buff and deflect/block while stunned. As for the shop, it requires a key which is dropped by Noragh - called 'Noragh's Head Trophy'. The achievement (Noragh's Head) and key (Noragh's Head Trophy) are completely two different drops. And just to clarify, the shop is not unlocked by the cheevo.
Post #: 10
7/24/2015 3:45:46   
shadow.bane

@Optimize , don't be smart please ... normally they post DNs while they are updating . that time t got delayed about 1 hour .
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Theon and Noragh Bugs and Strength (3 Bugs)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition