Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EbilCorp's Plan

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> EbilCorp's Plan
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/30/2015 14:50:08   
golden1231

EbilCorp's Plan

Objective: You have destroyed all of the Shadowscythe improved items EbilCorp made! Luckily, Mr. Z is a bit too prideful to think things through when you are involved! What could his master plan be though?
Requirements: Completion of Omega Distress Call
Release Date: August 28th, 2015

Enemies:
  • [url=]EDD-209[/url]

NPCs:
  • Ms. Elle
  • Mr. Z

Dialogue:
    Ms. Elle: <You> what are you...
    Ms. Elle: So Dr. Egglehart wasn't able to keep what was going on to himself.
    Ms. Elle: I normally wouldn't trouble Mr. Z, but this is different. I'll let him know you're on your way. head to these coordinates.

Mr. Z: Ms. Elle tells me you've figured out what we've been working on over the past few months.
    Mr. Z: I believe Dr. Egglehart has earned himself an...upgraded retirement package.
    Mr. Z: It's not too large of an issue though, everyone would have found out sooner or later.
    Mr. Z: Yes, my scientists have been using recovered Shadowscythe technology to augment our own.
    Mr. Z: Even with the few minor setbacks we've encountered thanks to you, our other facilities have produced amazing results.
    Mr. Z: We have been able to harness the technology and with it make breakthroughs that will astound everyone!
    Mr. Z: Not only have we discovered several medical applications, that will be made available for a moderate fee...
    Mr. Z: but we've jumped ahead decades in security systems! Our new prototypes will pave the way for a whole new era in security!
    Mr. Z: EbilCorp will be the main distributor in all sorts of protection systems, the first being drone guards.
    Mr. Z: Want to see one in action? I know you do. Why don't you head into the test area.
    Mr. Z: While I respect your opinion, I'm choosing to disregard it. In you go. You can use your mecha since I'm so nice.

Mr. Z: This is the new EbilCorp Defense Drone Model 2.09. EDD-209 for short.
    Mr. Z: According to Dr. Jones this is the future of security enforcement.
    Mr. Z: EDD-209, activate.
    EDD-209: Powered up and awaiting instructions.
    Mr. Z: The person in front of you is a security risk. Eliminate <him/her>.
    <You>: Well this should be entertaining.
    EDD-209: You are in a restricted area. use of lethal force is authorized. You have one minute to leave the area.
    <You>: The door is closed and locked behind me I can't...
    EDD-209: Response not recognized. You now have 30 seconds. Pulse cannon online.
    <You>: You better start running now Mr. Z because if you don't I'm tearing the rest of this station apart to find you once I'm done here.
    EDD-209: Engaging hostile!

(After defeating EDD-209:)
    <You>: He's not here...
    <You>: GAH! That little blue rat!
    Mr. Z: Now now, that's no way to talk about your friends is it?
    <You>: We're not friends.
    Mr. Z: After everything we've been through, that I've done for you?
    Mr. Z: You'd throw away all of that just because I turned one of our prototypes on you to see how it performed?
    <You>: I'm going with...yes.
    Mr. Z: I won't hold that against you. Besides, I'm in a giving mood. I'm about to make more credits than ever before.
    <You>: Mr. Z?
    Mr. Z: Hmm?
    <You>: I'm just wondering, where are all these projects being kept?
    Mr. Z: On that station of course. We moved all the research there to make sure we could produce everything more effectively.
    <You>: Interesting. I assume you're back on Loreon in your offices there?
    Mr. Z: I wasn't going to actually show up and let you get mad at me in person now was I?
    <You>: And your office here is furnished with all the same functions as every other office you use right?
    Mr. Z: Why are you asking me so many questions?
    <You>: You should probably make sure your insurance policy is up to date.
    Mr. Z: Wait..no..don't you dare!
    <You>: Yeah, you probably should have thought this one through before letting me show up.
    *Hit the self destruct and then get out of there!*

Mr. Z: DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH WHAT YOU JUST BLEW UP COST?!?!?!
    Mr. Z: All of our research was backed up but the physical items were all there.
    Mr. Z: You've set us back decades in terms of technological advancements! We can't replicate most of those parts.
    Mr. Z: You'd better be thankful I can't report you for this since it wasn't technically legal research...
    Mr. Z: You may serve a purpose occasionally but you are a larger pain than even that can compensate for sometimes.
    Mr. Z: I won't forget this, <You>. I may need your help again eventually but I'll remember how much you've set my plans back here.
    Computer: *connection terminated at the source*

Mr. Z: You may have stopped my plans for the Shadowscythe tech <You> but I've got plenty more schemes...
    Mr. Z: This was only a minor set back...when the galaxy sees what EbilCorp has done.... Mehehehe.
    *Dun Dun DUN!*

Rewards Shop:
  • EbilCorp's Plan Reward Shop
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> EbilCorp's Plan
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition