Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[KNOWN] Legendary God Of War Bug

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [KNOWN] Legendary God Of War Bug
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2015 21:02:59   
Lord Machaar

This doesn't need really a template or whatnot.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22078732
I indirectly reported the bug here and SMM replied that he would transfer it to the devs. That's why I didn't report it here. There are 1 one of 2 conclusions here, SSM didn't tell the devs about the bug, or the devs chose to ignore it.
Now it has been 1 week since this bug, and I thought it would be fixed yesterday (friday), but it wasn't.
And I don't think this bug requires rocket science to get fixed, just replace Phobos (the sword that's LGOW using currently, which was energy, but now physical, because its color is red) with Deimos.

Otherwise if devs refuse to fix the bug, fine, just give those who defeated the boss a compensation, credits-wise and rating points-wise, and make a new cheevo or something like that...

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 12/26/2015 21:03:54 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 1
12/26/2015 21:28:28   
Silver Sky Magician

This Friday was Christmas, Machaar...
Post #: 2
12/26/2015 22:45:57   
Lord Machaar

I'm not saying that devs should introduce a new phase called epsilon or something.
I'm asking for a simple bug to be fixed, which will probably take 5 mins since it is not rocket science really.

Sure friday was christmas, but if you noticed, I said devs had the whole week, I didn't report this bug on thursday. Plus they could've scheduled the bug fix like they scheduled the 4 power days.
Each day this bug is getting exploited, I'm not against this since I'm helping players to defeat this boss but then for a short time only, especially those who managed to drain his energy but fail to defeat for 1 reason or another (long duration of battle, dc, etc..).
Now we have to wait another week for this bug to be fixed. Which means 2 weeks, that's if devs are free, otherwise 4 weeks looks like a decent amount of time for such a simple bug to get fixed.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 12/26/2015 22:47:17 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 3
12/26/2015 23:55:12   
Mother1

Next week friday is new years day so no offense but I doubt it will be fix next week friday.
Epic  Post #: 4
12/27/2015 8:22:53   
Lord Machaar

I mean no wonder the hatchling rush core took so long to get fixed.
MQ Epic  Post #: 5
12/27/2015 9:10:40   
One Winged Angel1357

Have you considered that it was intentional for him to have all physical gear making him easier to defeat because he is the first legendary boss to be in a mission? That him having an E sword was only because of a databasing error that was just corrected
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/27/2015 11:27:51   
Lord Machaar

I did consider that, but then, look at what SSM said, he said, it is probably an intentional nerf.

I don't have a problem with this, sure nerf the boss, but did you consider this? Isn't it fair to all of those who defeated him with an energy sword. This is insane really.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 12/27/2015 11:42:38 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 7
12/27/2015 11:44:25   
axell5

The ones who defeated the boss were high ranked players. At low ranks it's still pretty impossible to defeat him.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 8
12/27/2015 12:35:08   
One Winged Angel1357

If it was a bug, or in this case clerical error, then congrats to everyone who beat it on hard mode! If it was the intended way congrats to everyone who the boss by taking advantage of this. The devs have shown in the past that on non game breaking bugs they are okay with letting the players have some time to take advantage of it as opposed to Monday morning patches or post live hot fixes on matters that require immediate attention. Two of the most notable examples being George Lowe having no defense and the sword sell back of 2.5k
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/27/2015 12:38:15   
Lord Machaar

I'm quite positive that a rank 20 can defeat LGOW after its nerf according to OWA.
I really don't have a problem with a nerf, just don't show us double faces.
At least, if the devs meant to nerf the boss. They could've just said it. We talked about LGOW's nerf here:
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22053272&mpage=2&key=

+ OWA, LGOW is not needed in an important mission. You end up winning a coreless sword like the case of many other hardcore missions, even defeating Matrix unlocks a shop, but a useless one really. So don't bring the "it is in a mission" argument.
I'm not really against this nerf, I'm actually with it, because the boss is hard, but then I called for a nerf when 1 player defeated him not 10 or 15. If we are going to give nerf the boss, give us a compensation, it's not really rocket science. Otherwise next time a new legendary boss, we won't defeat him till the nerf.

quote:

If it was a bug, or in this case clerical error, then congrats to everyone who beat it on hard mode!

Really? just ask for a clarification from the devs, is this an intentional nerf or not? A simple answer will answer many questions.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 12/27/2015 12:42:58 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 10
12/27/2015 13:06:18   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

SSM has already notified the devs of this bug.

Tagged as known.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [KNOWN] Legendary God Of War Bug
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition