Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Deep Pague Core

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Deep Pague Core
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2016 13:32:56   
veneeria

So i got this pretty sick looking weapon a while back and always wanted to see if i could do something interesting with it.

The core [Deep plague], belongs to the Kartherax's Destroyer weapons and currently i am struggling to know what does it even do.

Something I've noticed is, that this weapon "buff/debuff" expires after a few turns. Nothing mentioned on that.
It changes your damage type to energy when i "infect" the target with the plague. (again no mention of this too)
After a couple of turns and then detonating, i am left wondering what it actuality does. Other than the cool SFX/ special affects.

Can't tell if it is broken or i am just dumb, likely dumb but i wanted to see if anyone else could help me with this?

Hell, a bit of clarity would be welcome on my book.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/13/2016 14:56:36   
One Winged Angel1357

It just adds 8% more damage to your next strike for the next three turns up to 124%. After the third turn it goes away and it can be healed away

Just logged in to test all four weapons because why not and the core's damage always matched the damage type of the weapon in use.

The only point of confusion I could see is not knowing strike is the basic attack and nothing else will trigger the effect

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 12/13/2016 15:05:46 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Deep Pague Core
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition