Well hey there!
Congrats on your AK-ship! I was wondering how long it'd take for them to grab you :P
Just long enough for me to inherit your purple chains, looks like! *grabs hers from the desk and puts them back on*
Remember to stay true to your purple! The bloo influence is pretty heavy over there these days, from what I've heard >.>
Purple shall survive!
I guess that I now get to ask questions for you to answer, or at least, answer in public :D I'll behave :P
Many thanks :P
1) Since no one has asked this yet (I'm disappointed in you all), would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or 500 duck sized horses?
Fight?!? Why would I fight 500 duck sized horses when I could adopt them all as pets?
2) What's your favorite memory of DF?
Rolith's quest to propose to Alina! It happened right after I figured out how to get to Falconreach and learned what buttons did xD
3) Who would win in a fight, a pink Artix or a Cysero with both socks tied behind his back?
A Galanoth who was told they both had a map to the nearest Dragon lair.
4) Favorite non-dragon pet in DF?
Zhoom's pet, Zixcy!
5) How many boxes would a boxing sneevil box if a boxing sneevil could box boxes?
6) What do you think is the safest of all places in Lore?
If you want safety, then you better be nowhere NEAR Lore :P
7) Are you sure about that?
8) Roll for initiative.
!roll1d20 for a 19 + 4 dex modifier... 23! *draws her twin swords and pounces*
9) I'm a bit late with these questions, as you've had some time to dive into AK-ing by now, what's your favorite part?
Honestly, just getting to know and work with the entire AK team! Everyone has been so kind in helping me find my footing.
10) Will you go out with me?
Only if you're going to help me take care of those 500 duck-sized horses >.>
Well that was fun!
Best of luck with your AK-dom, the people you're working with are some of the nicest you could ever meet, and a joy to work with!
Well, you were one of them, so of course they're all super nice! But thank you.
Have a wonderful day and fly free, Sky Huntress! And see you soon! <3
Have a lovely day yourself, Prince of Purple!
< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 3/21/2017 20:11:43 >