Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Wiki

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> The Wiki
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2018 19:43:24   
.Lord Ginger.

This isn't really a bug more like not being updated...

I'd like to see all the battle mechanics updated, including the calculation for how eLevels change the First Chance percentage

Battle Mechanics Link

I know they are not accurate because I have read design notes of them being updated and they are not updated in the wiki

Also according to calculations using the design notes and the wiki, the eLevel go first chance is different than a normal level?

Had a guaranteed go first against my level 8 alt and I didn't get it...

EDIT: Also with the wars, some months are repeated and skipped and that's pretty sloppy.
Wars Link

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 7/29/2018 19:58:04 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/29/2018 21:25:13   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

While there is a volunteer team that updates the Wiki, most pages are publicly editable. If you see a page that's out of date, it's probably easier and faster to update it yourself rather than asking a Wiki admin to update it, especially since any information on the Wiki can be calculated without access to the dev server.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/29/2018 22:18:17   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

RE: Battle Mechanics
There's a notice at the top of the page alerting you that the page hasn't been updated since 2014. We have no clue what the numbers are now, and I intended on deleting it but I figured someone may still find it informational. Since this could cause confusion, I've cleared that page.

RE: Wars
There isn't a war every month. Some wars last more than a month, some last less than a month and another war starts in that same month. All of the dates are the accurate month and year of when the war started.

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 7/29/2018 22:26:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/29/2018 22:27:31   
.Lord Ginger.

Thanks!
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> The Wiki
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition