Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Varium Buy Back - August 1st, 2018

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel Design Notes and Announcements >> Varium Buy Back - August 1st, 2018
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/1/2018 14:03:24   
WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

August 1, 2018
Varium Buy Back
Varium Buy Back Shop!

You requested it, so we're delivering! With the power of Titan, this week we are introducing the Varium Buy Back Shop, which will be available at all VendBots throughout Delta V. This means that any item you purchased with Varium, acquired with a Promotion, or invested Varium into to upgrade will be eligible for repurchasing in this shop. Since this feature is similar to Buy Back Shop in AQW, I've ripped a bit from their FAQ, but there are some key differences worth noting:

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is this shop?
It is available as an NPC option on all VendBots scattered throughout Delta V. You can't walk far without stumbling across one.

What items qualify?
Any EpicDuel item you've purchased or upgraded in game with Varium is available in the Varium Buy Back Shop! If you paid Varium for an item and sold it back, it will appear in the shop. This also includes most promotional items that were included with Varium packages. Any item that a player has invested Varium into to upgrade stats will also be eligible. Cores, however, are not eligible.

What about LQS items?
These will appear in the Buy Back shop as well.

What about duplicate items?
Unfortunately, the Varium Buy Back Shop will only track one instance of an item. If you have 10 duplicates of a Varium sword and sell them all, the shop will only track one. Also, if you sell a Varium item, then purchase it from a normal shop, it will be removed from the Varium Buy Back Shop.

How much will it cost to buy the items back?
You will need to pay the full, original price of the item in order to buy it back. This prevents potential exploits.

How long will it take until items I've sold/lost appear in the buyback shop?
The items will be added to the list instantly, however, you will need to close and reopen the shop if you are selling items while the Buy Back shop is still open.

What about prize code items, NPC drops, Arcade prizes, HeroMart items, War Prizes, etc?
While a lot of these items are indeed very cool, they do not have purchase records and therefore are not eligible for the Varium Buy Back Shop UNLESS you invest Varium to upgrade them. Even a small amount is enough keep them eligible for the shop.

How many of my items does the Buy Back Shop store/display?
The Varium Buy Back Shop will show ALL of the Varium items you've EVER purchased or upgraded (excluding individual cores), all the way back to your account creation date.

Why are you bringing back RARE ITEMS?!!?
Never fear, we are NOT bringing back rare items! The only items people can get from the Buy Back Shop are ones they previously bought (then sold or deleted). You will also be able to repurchase seasonal items that appear in the shop even when they are out of season.

Why do you not see ALL the items you used to have?
Some items, like mission rewards, prize code items, HeroMart items, NPC drops, were not tracked as being "purchased" and since they were 0 cost items, were not tracked as being "sold". These types of items we can not provide for buy-back. There may also be old promotional items that were released prior to our modern receipt tracking that do not appear. We apologize for not being able to have everything available for buy-back. However, many items can be made eligible by investing Varium in them to upgrade. Credit-only items are not tracked.

Will I get an achievement?
Yes! Because some items have low credit buyback prices, only Varium Buy Backs will be eligible.

HELP! My little brother got into my account, and sold all my items! Can the Artix Help Team give them back?
The Artix Help Team will not return any items that have been sold. The only way to get your items back is through the Varium Buy Back Shop. Please do not share you account and keep it safe!

Tags: Titan
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel Design Notes and Announcements >> Varium Buy Back - August 1st, 2018
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition