Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[RESOLVED] Retrain bug with club

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Retrain bug with club
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2018 19:01:01   
Grandma

According to the new design notes clubs and others now can have the same stats as a sword.

When I went to upgrade my lv 33 Omega Onslaughter to lv 40 it does not get the same stats as a sword and when I go to click retrain anyway I get logged out and it says pls refresh browser and relogin.

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 8/23/2018 14:14:34 >
Epic  Post #: 1
8/10/2018 19:19:03   
RaXZerGamingZ

strange, i upgraded my Legion mutating and i'm fine
Post #: 2
8/10/2018 19:25:34   
Grandma

Cleared my cache and the problem is still there, I tried with lv 29 Delta Daggers and Staff too.

My Delta Destryer sword got upgraded to lv 40 fine tho.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/10/2018 20:59:59   
NDB

I have this problem on my Delta weapons, Frost Destroyers, and Infernal Interdictator. None of these were purchased from the BuyBack shop, if that's an important detail. They don't upgrade to the correct number of stats (currently 23 total but will only let me upgrade to 24 or 25) and when I try to, the game crashes. All of them say "This item is locked to level 34! Pay only 100 Credits to upgrade until it reaches this level.".
Epic  Post #: 4
8/10/2018 21:38:57   
Mother1

I got the same bug when I tried to update my infernal intridictor as well. So it isn't just you NDB
Epic  Post #: 5
8/10/2018 23:37:26   
xPl0opyx

Happens to me with omega claws. Cleared cache and everything and I still get kicked off.
Epic  Post #: 6
8/10/2018 23:39:58   
.Lord Ginger.

Nightwraith is currently looking into a fix.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/11/2018 0:04:22   
  Nightwraith

This appears to be happening because of an overzealous anti-cheat mechanism that makes sure the correct weapon type has the correct stats. It's a pain to see and a pain to solve because it's inconsistent. I was able to retrain and upgrade many of the weapons mentioned without issue on my characters. I was able to recreate it when I borrowed a Mod's account to try it. This Mod was also, strangely, able to get the Delta Daggers to finally upgrade after trying enough times. Very strange. One fix seems to be for me to manually break the locks on the items' stats. I've tried this with a few weapons for people in this topic. I tested a fix with Infernal Interdictors, but I want to check with Titan before applying a broader fix for all weapons in this limbo state. Anyone having an issue can post here and be fixed.
Post #: 8
8/11/2018 8:56:55   
spore89

The Bionic battlegear is still bugged
Post #: 9
8/11/2018 9:00:46   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Can confirm that as well, I upped the damage, then stats, went to apply it I was met with this: https://ibb.co/nvyDi9

I am on Firefox if that matters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/11/2018 9:46:27   
spore89

I have this on Google chrome, it does it for me too, I even tried the Artix game launcher, still has the same problem/bug.
Post #: 11
8/11/2018 20:38:18   
  Nightwraith

I ran an update on the Bionic Battlegear. Let me know if you're able to update the stats.
Post #: 12
8/11/2018 20:53:04   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I tried again on Firefox, Google Chrome and Edge. I have cleared all history, cache etc and restarted the browsers and tried again with Bionic Battlegear but the red banner still remains after applying the new stats and trying to confirm it.

Just to clarify, this is also happening on:

Frost Destroyer
Azrael's Curse
Infernal Interdictor
Harvest Reaper

Which I just tested.

However Botanical Battlegear P upgrades just fine, and that's mutating as well.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 8/11/2018 21:03:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/12/2018 2:05:38   
8x

Tried to retrain Delta Maul and it gave me the admin message. Also I am noticing that all my weapons that were previously level 35 were automatically "downgraded" to level 29 as more stats were added to them. If that could have anything to do with any of this.

Also, yesterday my Frost Destroyer was missing 1 stat, but today I could retrain just fine and it had all stats.

(Google Chrome)
Epic  Post #: 14
8/12/2018 5:11:52   
Valencia~

I'm a cyber hunter and upgrading wrist blades worked out fine.
The only thing with the blades was similar that 8x mentioned in the previous post. It had previously (with the old stats) said Level 40 Energy/Physical Blade, but now before I upgraded the new stats, it said Level 33 Energy/Physical Blade. I imagine this is just a typo bug, since all new stats were given at each weapon's upgrade and it now says "Level 40 weapon" again.

The issue I'm having is the same as a few others also mentioned here. I get the red bar message: "Admin: Please refresh your browser and login". Refreshing and cache clearing doesn't help either.
This is happening with 3 of my staff weapons (Energy Mecha Staff, Charbinger E Staff and Robo Pirate Staff). Whereas blades could be upgraded with the new stats, these staffs say they are "unlocked to level 35 and 33, and can be upgraded only for 100 credits until they reach that level". They don't get the stats up to level 40 and when I try to click this upgrade for 100 credits, it gives the mentioned red admin bar.

First I was thinking if this bug would have something to do with me being a hunter trying to upgrade staffs, but I was able to upgrade my 3 other staffs all the way up to level 40 so apparently it's only for some items, in my case the 3 staffs above.
Epic  Post #: 15
8/12/2018 9:15:58   
spore89

I was able to retrain my Bionic Battlegear now~ All my staffs seem fine now, but that may not be the case for others still.
Post #: 16
8/12/2018 19:18:05   
  Nightwraith

I've done another round of updates for the weapons mentioned here. 8x is the closest to identifying the problem -- that weapons previously unlocked to the max level now have stats unlocked to (under the new system) around level 34-35 in terms of stat progression. Hopefully we'll have an update for every weapon in this scenario tomorrow morning. We can do it live so no reboot necessary, though you may need to log in then out when the changes take effect.
Post #: 17
8/14/2018 10:25:08   
Valencia~

Hey, progress for my case in post #15 of this topic:
I was able to upgrade Energy Mecha Staff to level 40 now since your update, Nightwraith.
However Charbinger E Staff can still only be upgraded to level 35 and Robo Pirate Staff to level 33 for 100 credits. Once I try this it still kicks me out of the game.

No rush, since I can't equip them before being a mage, but just to let you know, thanks!
Epic  Post #: 18
8/15/2018 23:38:58   
skull hunter

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5096/rNKrmc.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/9798/OM9yka.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/8861/A4hsWw.jpg

My Alpha Blade and Alpha Blaster both upgrade to level 40 but when I try to upgrade the Alpha Daggers it give me this error and logs me off.

Merged with existing bug thread. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 8/16/2018 0:00:36 >
Post #: 19
8/15/2018 23:59:25   
Teufel Hunden

Try again and let me know "@skull hunter"

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 8/16/2018 0:08:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
8/16/2018 0:08:50   
skull hunter

I tried again and the error is still coming up with the weapons locked at level 25.

< Message edited by skull hunter -- 8/16/2018 0:12:14 >
Post #: 21
8/17/2018 16:52:02   
  Nightwraith

I've done another round of updates for the issues mentioned here. The bug doesn't appear to be based on class since according to the battle engine Staffs, Clubs, and Wrist Blades are all equal stat wise. Titan was out this week so I haven't been able to pick his brain about a change that should fix it for everyone. In the meantime, I'll keep checking here and the bug tracker fixing weapons and getting more information. Thanks for your patience.
Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Retrain bug with club
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition