Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Flight Module Knee/Freeze

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Flight Module Knee/Freeze
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/12/2018 20:38:39   
.Lord Ginger.

These are both old bugs, but they're not fixed yet

This is the knee that looks dislocated
Ouch mah leg

And there's another glitch where you can make your character freeze.

1)Do an action like /kick
2)Type /fly during the action anination
3)You're frozen

and how to undo it

1)/fly
2)do an action and let it finish like /kick
3)Unfrozen
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/17/2018 16:56:34   
  Nightwraith

Does the broken knee happen with all armors or mainly the slim armors like the suits? It'll help me know if I need to fix the armors or fix the flight animation (or possibly both).
Post #: 2
8/17/2018 17:32:53   
.Lord Ginger.

The bug seems to be on all armors. I tested with Space Warrior and Beast Rider as well and it is there.

EDIT: Here it is on bunny borg: not sure if this looks normal, the amount of grey looks a bit strange though.

Bunny Borg

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 8/17/2018 23:42:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/18/2018 8:06:42   
8x

I can't even replicate this, I'm too slow.

Do you usually attempt this while in crowded areas? I tried to do it in a private area and the kick animation finished way before I was even able to paste "/fly" in the chat.

Edit: That Bunny Borg looks normal to me.

< Message edited by 8x -- 8/18/2018 8:08:55 >
Epic  Post #: 4
8/18/2018 10:08:14   
.Lord Ginger.

No it happens all the time. Check my picture with duds and it’s in my house with another guy. His knee doesn’t look normal either.
The knee sticks out a bit too much, especially on a mage.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/18/2018 10:26:19   
8x

Can you consistently replicate this?

I see that you are a merc right now, could you try to replicate this with the NW's duds as a merc?
Epic  Post #: 6
8/18/2018 11:18:05   
.Lord Ginger.

Yeah, it’s just not as visible. I can still see a gap between the the two sections of the legs.

EDIT: Merc with duds

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 8/18/2018 11:49:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/18/2018 13:53:43   
8x

Now, I was able to replicate it. (with the duds) I was using the Desert Marine armour before...

The freeze that you were talking about, does it completely freeze your game, where you have to relog to fix it?

First I type /kick, then I use control+v to paste in /fly and right after that press enter. It completely freezes my game, I'm only able to type in chat and press enter to post it. I can't click on anything else.

@NW
For me (Merc), it isn't glitching on Space Marine, Classic Armor, Harvest Husk, Desert Marine. I didn't try more armours, because I somehow freeze the game during copypasting in fly command and I have to relog each time.
Epic  Post #: 8
8/18/2018 14:00:26   
.Lord Ginger.

You can fix the freeze by doing /fly, then doing /kick and letting the animation finish.

It does make it to where you are unable to move unless you do the fix as stated above.

I don't think this is normal though...
Classic Knee
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/18/2018 14:43:11   
8x

It looks pretty similar to me if you compare non-glitched and glitched: https://imgur.com/a/AHUZV3A

Edit: The freeze fix works, thanks.

< Message edited by 8x -- 8/18/2018 14:49:19 >
Epic  Post #: 10
8/18/2018 14:45:33   
.Lord Ginger.

They're both glitched, either that or it just looks weird in general on a merc.

It definitely looks wrong on duds if nothing else.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 8/18/2018 14:49:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
8/18/2018 14:52:22   
8x

The knee pad kinda sticks out on a lot of the armours when the leg is bent, that's all. When it gets glitched on the TM with duds, the bottom part on the leg gets pulled a bit forwards, I'm not seeing that on other armours.

But, yeah, I agree that it looks wrong on the duds.

< Message edited by 8x -- 8/18/2018 14:53:48 >
Epic  Post #: 12
8/18/2018 14:55:49   
.Lord Ginger.

The knee cap should technically wrap around or something shouldn't it?

The armor shouldn't have 2 leg pieces. It looks so weird, even on space warrior right now.

Just doesn't look right

Space Warrior

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 8/18/2018 14:57:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/18/2018 15:07:26   
8x

If I'm not mistaken, the armours are consisted of 12 different pieces, the shin part of the leg and the thigh part of the leg being two of them. The knee pads seem to be a part of the shin. All armours were designed to look normal in the battling, standing and sitting positions. The only way to not make the knee pads stick out would be, to change the fly animation. (IMO the fly animation is fine though)
Epic  Post #: 14
9/1/2018 20:41:44   
.Lord Ginger.

Commander Armor Knee is still bugged.

I see a nice fix to duds and some other armors have less protruding knees, but there is still a problem on some armors.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
9/2/2018 2:43:37   
8x

You are crazy. I give up.
Epic  Post #: 16
9/2/2018 10:15:54   
.Lord Ginger.

I want the bug fixed 100%

Edit: I guess it’s not really ever going to look perfect because differen my armors are different. In real life the armor would curve around the knee but that may be effort

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 9/4/2018 13:14:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Flight Module Knee/Freeze
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition