Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Skeptical Study

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Skeptical Study
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/14/2018 9:07:14   
.Lord Ginger.

This mission has no right to be here.

The shards that you can turn into this mission lead up to the elemental controller that you already turn in for 'trash or treasure'.

This quest should be deleted, because there's no way to complete both of the quests.

Literally, there isn't, unless you don't want to complete the legion or the exile part of the FF chain.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/31/2018 23:30:38   
.Lord Ginger.

^ Retweet
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/1/2018 1:57:50   
Romaian Master

I agree with this, I'm never going to be able to complete it because I might've sold the item.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/1/2018 8:27:56   
.Lord Ginger.

I mean the item is unsellable but you already turn it in with another mission, the other one they added a couple weeks before with the elemental controller, which makes this one physically impossible to complete.

Because the shards lead up to the elemental controller, no reason to have this mission.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/1/2018 13:12:17   
One Winged Angel1357

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can can duplicates of both the shards and the controller can't you?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/1/2018 13:40:29   
Mother1

@OWA

Unlike the tutorial weapons these items aren't NPC drops but rather mission rewards. so there is only 2 of each of these items.
Epic  Post #: 6
11/1/2018 16:52:51   
.Lord Ginger.

You can get 2 versions of shards and 2 controllers, however both the shards turn into a controller, and only 1 of the controllers is used in chain, so the mission turning in the controller is fine, but a mission turning in shards is pointless
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/1/2018 22:14:40   
One Winged Angel1357

It's been a hot minute since I've seen these chains are these the faction specific ones? If so the issue came from people switching sides before turning them in to get the controller.

I'm also on my phone so navigating the wiki is a pain so you'll have to forgive my questions. Worse still if it's the missions I think it is I helped with the event
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/1/2018 23:08:24   
.Lord Ginger.

Basically frozen fury chain 1 has a legion and an exile side where you get the controller, and you turn it in in part 3, but there’s no alignment for the 3nd chain, so you’d have a duplicate controller, and only a controller. No shards

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 11/2/2018 10:40:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/1/2018 23:39:24   
One Winged Angel1357

Yeah so skeptical study is a failsafe if for some reason you didn't complete enemy spirits or shaman spirit and instead switched alignments before turning them in to collect your 2.5k credits.

Why you would do that I have no idea but it was apparently a thing that was happening. Instead of forcing players to switch back alignments to fix the issue a neutral quest was made to turn them in

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 11/1/2018 23:40:41 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/2/2018 0:37:16   
.Lord Ginger.

But then they don’t complete the other mission chain.
It’s a mission you can’t complete which is really annoying. And the fact that people get 2500 credits for shards when I only got 1k for my controller is s rob.

Missions are meant to completed and it’s literally incompletable.

There needs to be a way for me to complete it, honestly.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 11/2/2018 0:56:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
11/2/2018 0:57:23   
One Winged Angel1357

It's a bit odd that you can abandon those chains prior to getting all the shards and the failsafe was put in requiring you to have all of the shards.

Then again if you did the other option of making the shards sell for 625 so selling all for grants the same reward you might have people selling the shards prior to completing the mission. Then you'd have to put the shards in a shop, for say 625 a pop, as another failsafe.

Really the alternative sounds better to me but I have no idea what went on behind the scenes for this one
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Skeptical Study
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition