Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Show numbers that % means.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Show numbers that % means.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/23/2018 2:33:49   
racing.lo.mas

Well an example to explain this:
Next to static charge % it says how much energy would you gain like this: https://imgur.com/a/ZqDPu9t
Next to berzerker % it shows the extra damage it gives. For example if it says 100% extra damage, then next to it say '(240 damage)'.

In this way its easier to create a build or play. If you are creating a TlM build it would be nice to know how much energy your atom smasher is going to take when you level up it or you increase your strength. Also when you play, you calculate how much energy will you have if your opponent use assimilation, well this is practically hard to know when your opponent is a mercenary and has static smash. Yes, of course your opponent knows how much energy his statc smash is going to take but you don't know it. You won't know if it's worth it to use battery back up or if your opponent is going to take enough energy to ruin your estrategy. % doesn't means much at the moment of playing since it doesn't give directly the real ammount.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/23/2018 11:04:44   
.Lord Ginger.

If you're really that interested in it yourself then I feel like you should calculate it yourself.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 11/23/2018 11:08:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/23/2018 16:19:18   
racing.lo.mas

Well I see your mind is too short that you just add stat points and skill points like every single stats spammer. However, there are real players who tries to make the build with the correct points.
You really think I can calculate everything by myself? Of course I can with my own build, but such a feature would make it faster. But just think a bit, its not to difficult. If I'm in a battle with someone who has an energy skill which takes a % then I can not calculate how much would it take in just 15 seconds.

If you don't like this feature you can ignore the numbers, it doesn't affect you at all. I don't see why you deny a suggestion that helps people who need it.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/23/2018 17:03:16   
.Lord Ginger.

I mean I have a spreadsheet for energy parasite, lol.
Me? Stat spammee? Yeah bro, totally.

It’s not a bad idea but I mean seriously, there are tools out there that can calculate it for you in like 3 seconds.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 11/23/2018 17:04:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Show numbers that % means.
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition