Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rarity Score for Frozen Dage's Desolations and Omega Wolf Mutation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Rarity Score for Frozen Dage's Desolations and Omega Wolf Mutation
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2019 20:19:58   
NDB

These items are marked as "Ultra-Rare", but only have a rarity score of 1650, which is the score for "Rare" items (I checked carefully before and after appraising to find out). "Ultra-Rare" should give 2200.
Epic  Post #: 1
1/11/2019 22:29:49   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

I verified on dev that having all 3 items results in a rarity score of 6600, which is expected behaviour. AFAIK the rarity scores aren't hardcoded per item, but they're determined based on the rarity given to the item and how much varium you put into buying/upgrading the weapon, so I don't see how this could be happening. How did you verify that they were giving a score of 1650 each?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/12/2019 0:33:42   
NDB

After I received all three of items today, I appraised gear and my rarity increased by 4950. That's not solid evidence, but I'm pretty positive that I never sold anything between the last time I appraised gear (yesterday). But since you checked, I suppose I could be wrong. There's no way I can confirm anything at this point.

At this point, I could try selling my Frozen Dage's Desolation, buying it back from the Buyback shop, and appraising gear in between every transaction to check its rarity score. But I'm not really willing to do that...

Is there by any chance that the Silver Secret Package could have been worth 1650 rarity? I know it's a longshot since misc. items don't usually have rarity scores and it was never tagged.
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Rarity Score for Frozen Dage's Desolations and Omega Wolf Mutation
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition