Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Can't delete character

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Q&A >> Can't delete character
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2019 7:37:08   
ArrowMania

So whenever i try to delete my lvl 25 character it says my password is wrong even though i just inputed it to login a minute ago.I already have 3 characters and i want to star captain a new one but i can't as i'm out of character slots.I could also make a new account but this one is linked to a dragon amulet account so i'd rather delete this one.I sent a report of a bug,anything else i could do?
Post #: 1
8/4/2019 22:14:32   
Roxas45

Is it possible that you're trying to delete the character on which you got the main Star Captain-ship in the first place?
If you got the pack of 6 SC I think one account out of them is non deletable, being the main one.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
8/5/2019 12:14:42   
ArrowMania

No,i never got star captain on any of my characters but according to discord it's a common problem that wasn't fixed :(.I sent a ticket to support and a dm on twitter,hopefully they can either delete one of the characters or give me 1 extra slot since i'll get it anyway after i upgrade to star captain.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Q&A >> Can't delete character
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition