Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Forums are kinda dead, but What happened to the Let's Party thread?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Forums are kinda dead, but What happened to the Let's Party thread?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2019 18:47:11   
GreenEyesofDover

I havent really used the forums in awhile, but anyone know where the Let's Party thread has disappeared to? o.O
Post #: 1
10/27/2019 21:14:03   
Legendary Ash

The thread was automatically deleted due to the lack of new posts, feel free to ask an AQW forum mod to make a new Party thread.
AQ  Post #: 2
10/27/2019 23:15:51   
GreenEyesofDover

quote:

The thread was automatically deleted due to the lack of new posts, feel free to ask an AQW forum mod to make a new Party thread.

Thankies for your response. :)

I dont use the forums much, so I didnt know that.

You would think that they would make it a sticky thread. ( one that never goes away ).
Peace!
Post #: 3
1/4/2020 21:33:06   
GreenEyesofDover

I reckon the thread is not going to get posted... it has been over 2 months, since I PM'd the AK about it and have not received any response ( tho the mail was read on 11/10/2019 ) nor do I see any Let's Party thread. =/
Post #: 4
1/4/2020 21:50:48   
Legendary Ash

I recommend reaching out to the moderators found in Rules of AQW General Discussion namely those that have logged in today on 1/4/2020, click their names to see their profile for log in times, which indicates they are recently active.
AQ  Post #: 5
1/5/2020 4:36:51   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Hi there, I apologize that this has taken so long. The forum's PM system is unable to send pop-up notifications at the moment which may have contributed to you not getting a proper response.

I have made a new Let's Party! thread which can be found here, feel free to post there.

If you post there and aren't having any luck with gathering people, then I also recommend making a Discord account and asking on AE's official Discord server as well.

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 1/5/2020 4:39:00 >
AQW  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Forums are kinda dead, but What happened to the Let's Party thread?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition