Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= December 13th, 2019 - Seasonal Rare Bonanza

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 13th, 2019 - Seasonal Rare Bonanza
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2019 18:50:04   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

quote:

December 13th, 2019
Seasonal Rare Bonanza

Gifting continues at an incredible pace as players new and old experience the most exciting time on Delta V. Since Gifting attracts so many players out of hiatuses, we thought it would be a great opportunity to bring back nearly all seasonal rares for the duration of Gifting! Visit the many merchants from across Delta V to see what weird, wild weapons, armors, and cores you may have missed throughout the years!

Bundle Balance
Some small changes have been made to the promotional item cores. These should increase their utility without making them too overpowered.

• Frozen Fist: Unlimited use. Reduced max damage to 140%
  • Frozen Rift / Improbability Gate: increased % of bonus damage to 10%

Armor Up
    Visit Edgar Boothe in Frysteland to try on a brilliant assortment of new armors created by Deuce! Since some are very anti-cape ("NO CAPES!"), there are caped and capeless variants as well as CC and non-CC variants. Something for everyone! These will also count towards the Festive Coal Collector acheivement!

• Festive Frostwalker
  • Festive Frostwalker CC
  • Caped Festive Frostwalker
  • Caped Festive Frostwalker CC

Friday the 13th in December???
    I almost didn't believe the calendar, but it's Friday the 13th...in December! Not very festive, you may think, but that all depends on your aesthetic. In honor of this rare occasion, we're bringing back Nightmare Dage for a limited time! Through yourself against this formidable foe once again to try and claim his rare Nightmare Paragon armor. If you already have it, help a struggling friend overcome this supreme challenge! In addition to a returning boss challenge and returning Friday the 13th rares, there is additional new themed content to enjoy!

• New Friday the 13th Achievement!
  • New Friday the 13th Hairstyle!

Tags: Nightwraith
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    12/14/2019 10:06:35   
    dfo99

despite the suggestions, it seems the 400 limit removal from those cores never gonna happens... sad.. i rly wanted to see ppl inflicting massive dmg on npcs..
    Post #: 2
    12/14/2019 18:12:27   
    RaXZerGamingZ

i remember that limit being added and it hurt deeply
    Post #: 3
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 13th, 2019 - Seasonal Rare Bonanza
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition