Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Prestige System

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Prestige System
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2019 14:11:06   
RaXZerGamingZ

I have a suggestion for a Prestige system similar to the one in COD; when reaching the max level (40) you can reset to level 1 (items too) but you gain certain perks permanently for that character. Legendary Ranks are saved but not applied untill you reach level 40 again (so new players can compete). To prevent easy credit farming with this, there will be no level up rewards but leveling up items will cost 100 credits only. For prestige rewards i have thought of some.

Rewards:

-Reduced retrain cost
-Reduced item retraining cost (100 -> 75)
-Increased inventory capacity (5 items)
-Reduced cost of legendary rank unlocks (500-1000 credits reduction)
-Increased Buddy List capacity (+-5 increase)

There could be 1 prestige or more, up to developers choosing if they add this. Prestige could also be mentioned in the stats page below class name.

< Message edited by RaXZerGamingZ -- 12/18/2019 14:12:23 >
Post #: 1
12/18/2019 17:49:04   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Sort of like a New Game Plus system?

I like the idea but a few things you have listed I think need looking over.

Retraining is already quite cheap, at only 250 Credits. Given the vast array of missions currently in game it is very easy to obtain 5000 in minutes.

As for increasing Buddy List and Inventory spaces, those can be obtained with Varium, at fairly reasonable costs for what you are getting is permanent.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/18/2019 21:52:52   
RaXZerGamingZ

Retraining is cheap that is true but some people retrain multiple times per day and the credits add up, so reducing it saves credits over time.

The buddy list and inventory, idea is to give a small increase since they are varium only normally, but a small increase as a reward for continued play time.

Anyway it is the Devs choosing if they add this and what the rewards will be
Post #: 3
12/22/2019 17:18:01   
InFlamed Fury

I think a prestige system would be interesting.

As for the rewards, i think that having a slight increase in inventory capacity and buddy list capacity would be nice, especially for F2P players and seeing as you would have to grind it all the way out to level 40 to be able to acheive these rewards, i don't think it would do much harm to anyone.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Prestige System
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition