Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Should x30 Cores Take up Inventory Space?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Should x30 Cores Take up Inventory Space?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2019 20:27:35   
Banned

Do you think the x30 cores should take up inventory space?

I have personally had to sell valuable gear and tonnes of useful x30 str, sup, tech, etc boosts because there was a important bot or weapon I wanted (or needed) to buy to be able to compete in pvp nowadays.

This is just a personal example

I just read some DNs from last year where NWrath changed the arcades tokens to not take up inventory because they took up so much inventory space.

Maybe we can do the same for these x30 cores because they are very useful but I need up selling lots of them tbh.

Thoughts?
Post #: 1
12/28/2019 0:01:28   
.Lord Ginger.

Just sell them and buy the permanent ones

They're definitely useful cores, but it's not worth it.

They could be not counted for inventory and I'd be alright with that, but with the credits you get from gifting, it's just another 1k that you can use elsewhere.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 12/28/2019 0:03:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/28/2019 9:55:06   
Banned

Yes good points Ginger,

in my experience I have sold maybe hundred or so of these x30 cores tho and felt like it was a big waste tbh. It was in a effort to buy some new gear that came back this year and was disappointing thats all.

Im ok if it never happens too though lol
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Should x30 Cores Take up Inventory Space?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition