Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Best class with ACs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Best class with ACs?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2020 6:00:57   
dragonmaster666

What is the best class that i can get with Adventure Coins?
DF  Post #: 1
1/3/2020 19:44:54   
Legendary Ash

Lightmage/ Lightcaster is both a support class and a high damage dealer available for 1000 acs, which is half the cost of a typical class purchased with acs.

Immortal Chronomancer is one of two Chronomancer classes that can be purchased with 6000 Acs, the same price as a AE calender without shipping costs, like other Chrono's it has a nuke that is based on damage dealt within a time limit, it functions best with a support class namely Stonecrusher for haste and critical chance buffs.
AQ  Post #: 2
1/19/2020 23:07:11   
Didaak

http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/shadowstalker-of-time-class is almost the same as an immortal chronomancer, one of two classes of Chronomancers that can be purchased for 6000 Acs, the same price as an AE calendar without shipping costs, like other Chronos that have nukes based on damage handled in a time limit, for opportunity fans in a hurry and critical.

< Message edited by Didaak -- 1/19/2020 23:08:11 >
Post #: 3
2/8/2020 8:13:13   
onur

I'd recommend one of the Chrono classes, or just get the acs, keep them, and on the dashboard select the infinity titan badge including the infinity titan class. It's pretty similar to StoneCrusher and looks dope imo.
AQW  Post #: 4
2/9/2020 0:33:27   
Tyroniter

This link has a decent AC spending guide imo, which you can refer to for an optimized spending of your ACs.
AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Best class with ACs?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition