Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Change the arcade slightly so it can make ED Money.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Change the arcade slightly so it can make ED Money.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2020 20:06:57   
ur going to fail

In effort to make ED some money, one of it's primary focuses how about we have a varium only option on the arcade that 10x your chances to win gold items? It could cost 325 varium for example.

We change the price and quantity to buy arcade tokens for varium.

Currently it's 1k var for 10 and 125 for 1

No I didn't make a typo there.

How about 395 var for 100 tokens and 50 var for 10?

It could make the arcade a lot more profitable.

But if this token-buy option and the 10x greater chance becomes too much and far to easy to get gold items we could reduce the chances to 2x or 3x. Just saying

Thoughts?
Epic  Post #: 1
1/6/2020 20:22:16   
NDB

Arcade Tokens have been devalued because of gifting. People are maxing everything without spending any varium anyways and some people are swimming in tokens that they don't know what to do with.

People aren't going to spend varium on tokens unless they one, don't have any tokens at the moment, and two, have a reason to need tokens. NW needs to come up with a solution to drain people of their tokens before this suggestion can become useful. I myself have 15k+ tokens and everything maxed already.

< Message edited by NDB -- 1/6/2020 20:23:42 >
Epic  Post #: 2
1/7/2020 12:01:21   
8x

If you want to make people spend on arcade by lowering price, it would have to be dirt cheap. 50 varium for 10 spins, 5 varium for one.
Epic  Post #: 3
10/3/2021 12:07:14   
RomanianMaster

Agreed, players are not willing to spend varium on arcade tokens.. Especially at that price.

I propose that tokens should also be sold for credits since people have excess credits in the game.

500 credits -- 1 spin
4500 credits -- 10 spins (minor discount)
8500 credits -- 20 spins (bigger discount)
17500 credits -- 50 spins (biggest discount)

I know this isn't the best balancing but the point is made.

Signature removed, please do not use your signature in the ED Suggestions Topic. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 10/15/2021 18:00:11 >
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Change the arcade slightly so it can make ED Money.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition