Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

OverSoul Wings Tournament Signups Have Begun! 10k & 5k Artix Points Rewards)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> OverSoul Wings Tournament Signups Have Begun! 10k & 5k Artix Points Rewards)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2020 5:17:49   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

This is where you signup. All necessary information has been provided on the aforementioned page. Please go through the rules carefully and make sure that you abide by them.

Also please consider liking and retweeting this tweet to show your support for the OverSoul community.

< Message edited by Dr Disrespect -- 1/8/2020 5:26:49 >
Post #: 1
1/10/2020 17:23:00   
LigerBeard

Sadly I don't have a discord so I probably won't be able to enter. However, I'm thrilled to bits that you've set this up, And I will absolutely show my support for OS in any way I can!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/10/2020 22:01:23   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

It's totally alright if you don't have a discord. You can still participate. If you are interested in participating, just give me your OverSoul in game name and mention the bracket(s) you wish to take part in, right here as a reply. I will see to it that you are added. Make sure that you regularly check out this thread during the tourney and remain responsive.

Additionally, you could also share your Twitter @ to make communication easier.

< Message edited by Dr Disrespect -- 1/10/2020 22:44:16 >
Post #: 3
2/12/2020 11:15:12   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

The OverSoul Wings Tournament has concluded! (many weeks ago actually). The winners of the Level 10 and Level 20 brackets are Endless Legend321 and Dylligraphy respectively. The former used Earth Fairy and the latter used Skexis Brood.

Post #: 4
4/7/2020 7:51:18   
$lmc$

Why no more update? cmon just bring the update once the world is locked down almost every part just bring update once
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> OverSoul Wings Tournament Signups Have Begun! 10k & 5k Artix Points Rewards)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition