Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

here is how to end the juggernaut farm with no need of titan coding.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> here is how to end the juggernaut farm with no need of titan coding.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2020 16:34:47   
dfo99

Create 2 new npcs with 2000 hp (or use already existing ones). Set the physical npc defence something like 1500-2000 def and 3-4 resistence and the energy npc 1500-2000 resistence and 3-4 defence, make their appear in total random combinations and positions and give them an effect to increase exponentially their damage, starting with little damage at begin and becaming like chairman platinum damage around turn 20, with 2000 hp each npc, what you guys think? sorry for bad english.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 1/13/2020 2:56:09 >
Post #: 1
1/13/2020 2:54:37   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I am locking this thread temporarily to clean it. Do NOT discuss cheating/hacking/botting in any form, it is not tolerated.

Consider this your warning, if it is brought up again you will be recieving Official Warnings.

Thread unlocked. You are more than welcome to discuss this topic, but you do NOT bring any form of cheating into the discussion. If you unaware of the Forum Rules please re-read them here: =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules

< Message edited by Digital X -- 1/13/2020 3:00:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> here is how to end the juggernaut farm with no need of titan coding.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition