Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New phase (hear me out)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New phase (hear me out)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2020 16:18:44   
El hee hee

What I am imagining is not a completely new phase. And I understand that omega is the last phase. It's even the last Letter in the greek alphabet.
But with the return of passives I would not think that a little rework to the name of the phase and all the hype that potentially would bring back to the game would hurt.
If there would be a new phase I would recommend "PSI" Because it's the letter before omega and It would symbolize the games step back from the omega phase and their step into listening to the players.

Post #: 1
1/20/2020 12:44:02   
8x

There would be a new phase when something big would happen.
Alpha-->Beta (Merger with AE)
Beta-->Gamma (Robots, mutating weapons, enchantments, agility, Encumberance)
Gamma-->Delta (new classes)
Delta-->Omega (completely new weapon system and class system)

I feel like players would be angry if they just changed the phase name for the sake of changing it and for the symbolism. I think they would have to do something big before changing the phrase, for example remove the level system and legendary ranks (give achievements for compensation), give everyone a set amount of skill points and stats, and give them the ability to buy 3 extra skill points for varium.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New phase (hear me out)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition