Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mr. Nameless- Displaced Fates

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Mr. Nameless- Displaced Fates
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/31/2020 12:21:10   
The_element

Does anybody want to have a duo fight with Mr. Nameless and Sally on the Displaced Fate's board? If so, what kind of mechanics would you want to see?
Post #: 1
1/31/2020 15:29:48   
BluuHorseOfficial

Discord User Vignesh pitched in the idea that a potential Mr. Nameless fight could involve Remthalas popping up at 50% of his HP, killing him, and making you fight him instead and changing the background, similar to the bait-and-switch in the actual war, and frankly, this is something I would really like to see.

However, the Displaced Fates board is for monsters that got nerfed in story releases iirc, so it probably deserves the creation of a new board.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 1/31/2020 15:30:08 >
DF  Post #: 2
1/31/2020 15:36:24   
Mooselim

A Maleurous board would be cool - and honestly, after the dissapointing yet beautifully animated Remthalas fight I feel like a board of that nature isn't too far away. Remthalas getting buffed after he killed Mr. Nameless would be cool.
Post #: 3
1/31/2020 18:55:36   
The_element

What kind of mechanics would you like to see from the Mr. Nameless/Remthalas fight?

Do you think Remthalas should be type of boss that applies very strong debuffs on the player that need to be evaded e.g. -75 bth for 4 turns, -100 m/p/m def for 4 turns, -100 crit for 5 turns, -50 All for 4 turns, -50 boost for 4 turns, 3 turn stun, etc. ?

Or do you think Mr. Nameless should be the one to slap on heavy, long lasting nerfs/debuffs to the player, and then a hyper-offence based Remthalas appears with a lot of high damage attacks?
Post #: 4
2/22/2020 19:16:31   
AGreenAlien

Alone Together was super good quest. ++
Post #: 5
2/24/2020 6:08:00   
spirit of greed

First of all we need a separate Maleurous challenge board.

Second of all Remthalas attacks via dreams, he messes with your head, makes you hear and see things so the possibilities with him are endless.

You start the fight with Mr Nameless. He's not really a fighter type instead he summons a toy enemy (plucked plushie,mannequin,facecracker,scary doll) every turn and heals them each turn. So he's a summoner and healer boss while his minions attack you.

Now when you take his health down to 50% Remthalas appears kills Nameless with a message:"Now the real fight begins."
He gets all his attacks from his boss fight but he also gets 3 more new attacks:

1: He steals the buffs meant for you Saying:"Are you sure that was meant for you and not me?"
He gives you debuffs meant for him Saying:"It was meant for you not me"

2:He summons a random boss or ally (Artix, Tomix, Leon etc... who attack you) from the game for a random number of turns. Message:If it's a boss:"It's time to face the phantoms of your past."
Or if it's an ally:"You fear that your friends betray you"

3: He switches appearance with you (you look like him and he looks like you). Everytime you hit him you lose health and everytime he hits you he heals himself. Message:"I'm you and you are me"

Again the possibilities with him are endless. He's the perfect villain for a challenging but fun boss fight

< Message edited by spirit of greed -- 2/24/2020 6:22:55 >
DF AQW  Post #: 6
2/24/2020 16:36:46   
Vignesh

But if there were a Maleurous board where would Sinnocence go
Post #: 7
2/24/2020 20:19:56   
spirit of greed

Just put Sinnocence in the Maleurous board along with the other members of the Maleuorous. It's way more organized that way
DF AQW  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Mr. Nameless- Displaced Fates
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition