Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Healing Loop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Healing Loop
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2020 12:12:05   
Ithious

I've mostly played FO style but am now starting to play around with FD. People have mentioned on the forums a few times about healing loops that the FD play style can exploit. I have a FD ranger (so, not mana). What is the best option for long, sustained boss battles?
AQ  Post #: 1
2/17/2020 15:11:22   
Legendary Ash

If you are part Beastmaster, the shield and Rain offer a Rewind ability to cast Healing Seed twice before returning the cost on a successful save, which gives a good heal with compensation for the turn delay.
Otherwise if unwilling to use or lacking slots for the shields or Rain, the two Guests provide an Sp/Mp option for healing.

Doray
Father Time

Call Twilly from Forgotten Memories
Summon Gaiden
Healing Seeds
Purple Rain
AQ  Post #: 2
2/17/2020 23:18:09   
Primate Murder

Your Body Heals at the Speed of Light is fairly unique as far as healing spells go. Not only does it use Dex in place of End for stats, not only does it lack the usual *0.9 penalty, it also uses monster's LightResist for numbers! Meaning, you don't want to cast it against a Sunray, but against a monster with LightRes>90, it's superior to anyother healign spell.

As Ash mentioned, Beastmasters are best suited toward heal loops. Twilly guest (Dragonslayer Twilly if fighting dragons) + Fairy Godmother have a very real chance to heal back all the damage you were dealt. If you want to go a step further, use miscs that reduce the elemental damage you take.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Healing Loop
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition