Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dracopyre Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dracopyre Update
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2020 19:05:31   
tman2177

Is there going to be an update for dracopyre characters? Personally, I don't find them to be that strong and I would like to see more options in the skills menu, but that's just my opinion. I was a werepyre but changed to a dracopyre to see if it underwent an overhaul like the werepyres had. Currently, my 150 character is a level 10 Dracopyre of the Night. I think a transformation option would be neat similar to NightReign's transormation as well as the werepyre/werewolf/vampire transformations. Also, would be nice to have more elemental resistances as a dracopyre as well as having high level armor options for high level characters.

"Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed."
-- Sheogorath
AQ  Post #: 1
2/17/2020 19:15:53   
Legendary Ash

There has been no news in regards to when Dracopyre will be revamped, Devs only hinted Paladin as the next class to be released with no deadline and the Starter classes as this week's release.
AQ  Post #: 2
2/17/2020 20:26:41   
tman2177

Bummer, dude, though I do thank you for the information. As a character with the dracopyre subrace, it would be nice to have it boosted up considerably, but as it sits, I don't really see any benefit in having the dracopyre subrace. Cool idea, could be great, but I understand the devs are working hard on the game and doing what they need to do. I do think a lot of the classes need to be redone.
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dracopyre Update
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition