Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Looking to farm things

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Looking to farm things
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/20/2020 5:10:57   
NEOCROM

Got like almost...everything, worthy for me ofc. NSoD, BLoD, SDkA, Reborn seppy's helm, Drakath's armor, pretty much everything. What would be your suggestion to get? With the filler events in the almost past 2 months, i'm pretty bored, nothing challenging left. What could i farm, something challenging? Except VHL...that is somehow lacking common sense, is beyond insane, not worthy, especially that i heard some classes can defeat VHL in PvP pretty fast. There something else hard to get?
AQ  Post #: 1
2/20/2020 16:08:01   
Legendary Ash

There is the Evolved Legacy of Nulgath and Transcendant set items from Dirtlicker in Archportal and Hyperfiend from Casparilla in Citadel that goes rare after one year's time from Nulgath's birthday.

Armor of Awe grant 25% bonus to Exp/Gold/Rep/Class Pts and Archfiend DoomLord gives a 15% damage bonus and 25% bonus to Exp/Gold/Rep/Class Pts.
VHL is not as hard as one might think since the 1700 Tainted Gems are easy to get from Cubes reagent at Boxes, the 30 million gold is somewhat of a grind since Nulgath's reagent quests give decent gold.
AQ  Post #: 2
2/21/2020 1:51:05   
NEOCROM

Tbh, not really that into VHL, but the Archfiend Doomlord is a cool looking set though. Even so, with NSoD i'm pretty much above every other items that give dmg boost, and since it doesn't stack, also i got the Awe set for other boosts. But for Archfiend i would like to know what i will get into. Is there a guide to tell exactly the total requirements to get the full set? Like how much bone dust in total, how many favors in total, and so on.
AQ  Post #: 3
2/22/2020 15:52:36   
Legendary Ash

Oblivion's Quest states the requirements to get the set, Uni 34 has varied drop number, which depends on luck to get 10 Uni 34 for each of four Doomlord item that's not the armor, and 4 Uni 34 for the armor.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Looking to farm things
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition