Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guide to Becoming Invincible

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> Guide to Becoming Invincible
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2020 16:19:04   
lolerster

Have you thought to yourself "man, I wish I took 0 damage from everything" or "I wish my character is completely untouchable"? Yes? Then you have come to the right place! Let me show you how this is possible! The dark side is a pathway to powers some consider to be...unnatural.

Step 1 Taking 0 Damage
The first step to complete invincibility, is to take 0 damage. This requires the following items:

• Geocastellum Robes
  • Essence Orb level 5

Geocastellum Robes gives a quickcast Elemental Shield against ALL elements (including non-standard elements) that stacks in both duration and power each cast. There is no limit to how many times it can be used per turn and for some reason it stacks in a strange way where every 14 casts of the skill gives you 9 turns of complete damage immunity! The level 5 Essence Orb's ludicrously high efficiency allows you easily to cast it 14 times each battle. But then you ask yourself...wait...what if a fight for some inexplicable reason, takes longer than 9 turns??? What do I do then?

Fear not!, for I have a solution for you in...

Step 2: Infinite Resources
    The second step is obtaining a method of having infinite resources! This requires you to have:

• Discount Mogloween Candy Bag
  • Pixel Ether
  • Essence Orb level 5

Now, unfortunately, 2 of these items are rare. But you didn't think reaching godhood can be that easy did you? With these 3 items, you can, on any turn, heal yourself to full MP, SP and HP without taking a turn.

For you silly mortals who lack these items, be creative. Use stuff like Purple Rain (Basically Lay on Hands that also fully restore SP), Infinita Staff, etc...You can't be a god, but you can at least be a demigod.

One thing to note is that you can't actually heal yourself for HP/MP while the elemental shield is active, so you have to wait to heal yourself when the counter reaches 0 turns. However, you can still "gain" mana. Sources like FGM will not work to restore mana while you have a 0% ele shield. However, mana regen on tomes do work.

But what if the opponent goes first??? Won't I take damage? Well...

Step 3: Always going first (almost) Always Surviving Turn 1
    How can you call yourself invincible if you don't always go first and then risk taking some damage? You must always go first. To do so, you require:

• 250 Luck
  • Whispering Raiment
  • Lucretia's Ambush Potion

The first 2 are generally sufficient, but there are a few mobs with more than 255 luck, which are taken care of by Ambush Potion....well there are a rare few exceptions. For example, Death will always get a hit off no matter what your initiative is. Loco (and a few other mobs) have +1000 initiative. Nightbane 1on1 has 500 luck (only 30% chance of going first for you). But c'mon, these guys are basically demigods, gods and the literal personification of death. Even as a god (or the Avatar of War), you need to expect some resistance from such beings.

So you might be asking yourself, what if I'm minding my own business by clicking on the mountain range for random mobs when suddenly...a Wild Loco or Voidbane appears?? What do I do then. Well...there isn't much you can do against Voidbane to increase that 30% chance of going first and initiating your immortality and you will need an auto-hit weapon to actually kill him. However, there is a method to beating Loco (most of the time). In that case, simply start the fight with Paladin armour and resurrect yourself!

Step 3: Reliably (mostly) beating Loco
    The thing with this trickster god is that he will always go first against you and pretty much 1-shot you, before you can show your true power as the immortal god among men and the avatar of war that you are. So what do you do? The key here, is to not get hit on the first turn, which requires:

• Ghost Costume
  • Rogue Class Armor (for Black Cat guest)
  • Shield of Agony's Blood or Spell Barricade

These items will allow you to reliably block every hit of Loco's attack on turn 1, most of the time at least. You can then procede to becoming immortal or 1-shotting him with Book of Burns. Only Ghost Costume is really necessary, but the other ones are there to increase your chances and really stomp on Loco's pride like we do every April Fool's.

But what about convenience? How am I going to do the massive numbers I typically do and finish the fight in a single turn?

Step 4: Your usual inventory
    Despite all of the above items, you still have enough slots to use your usual old standard/Bloodzerker/Bloodmage/Love Potion #736/Shadowfeeder Pendant/Blood Contract/Power Gauntlet/Frostval Past Weapons/CIT/Booster Pets/Mesmerize/Terror Eater shenanigans. However, you would be missing a few armor slots for nukes, which can be compensated by:

• Light Lord's Blessing
  • Thunder Wave Blade
  • Terror Fist
  • Fire Dragon Talon

Alternatively, as a mage, you can instead use:

• Generalist Robes
  • Destruction Burst
  • Arctic Tornado
  • Creation Burst
  • Cysero's Explosive Teleport Booth

With Lore Imbued spells, the above are as strong as Bloodmage skills. Oh, and don't forget to use Shadowfeeder with Generalist Robes! After casting any spell with Lore Imbue, any additional spells cast that turn don't have their cost increased, meaning these with Celerity are about as efficient as the Bloodmage armors after their nerfs!

< Message edited by lolerster -- 9/2/2020 13:35:43 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> Guide to Becoming Invincible
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition