Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Neurotoxin rebuild

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Neurotoxin rebuild
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2020 10:26:11   
racing.lo.mas

Strike and steal enemy support for 2 turns.

Level 1: 5% support stolen (90 energy)
Level 2: 7% support stolen (100 energy)
Level 3: 9% support stolen (110 energy)
Level 4: 11% support stolen (120 energy)
Level 5: 13% support stolen (130 energy)
Level 6: 15% support stolen (140 energy)
Level 7: 17% support stolen (150 energy)
Level 8: 18% support stolen (160 energy)
Level 9: 19% Support stolen (170 energy)
Level 10: 20% support stolen (180 energy)

Improves with: nothing.
Stat requeriment: Dex

In this way, this skill is a bit more usefull. It can work as a counter of Support builds now that we have a support meta. Also it can be good increasing malf debuff or static charge. Dex requeriment is to prevent CH of spamming support.
Epic  Post #: 1
6/15/2020 14:19:30   
CactusChan

I think this is an interesting idea, especially since it works off a percentage instead of a flat value. However, the only build I can see it being really useful for is Mass CH, which isn't great as it is even with all the other skills that benefit it (Massacre, Malfunction, Static Charge, Precision Strike, and Adaptive Offense). Maybe Focus 5 CH's could make some use of it for extra aux damage, but I still don't see it being very effective.

In addition, the support meta has died down significantly thanks to TLM being nerfed. It is true that str/supp BMs are now trending more towards support, but the main reasons for that are first strike and Trueshot damage. With your suggestion for Neurotoxin, you could potentially reduce the effectiveness of Trueshot a little bit, but I doubt it would make much difference because of how strong that core is. As for first strike, reducing your opponent's support won't help in that regard.
Epic  Post #: 2
6/15/2020 22:16:10   
racing.lo.mas

I know there aren't many full support builds. But I mean, support is on the meta right now because most of builds have 45+35 or 60+35 support. Getting some extra support would allow ch to get an extra aux damage , malf or static charge.
I can see it working in some special cases, for example at the end of a match when both players have low energy and battle depends on aux and bot (in the case of both being focus). Stealing support would make your opponent do less damage while you could get some extra points.
It would be hard to use, however it would have a decent impact.
By the way you said CH would only use this skill for Strength-Support or Focus. You are right but the reason is CH only have those builds to use. They can't use a Dex build because they don't have any dex skill, tech is quite weak since they only have stun grenade, and only strength is particulary weak because of malf and static charge scaling with support.

Other way I could suggest its to steal a low % of the highest opponent stat. However, this could be too strong and make CH spam this skill in every build.
Epic  Post #: 3
6/17/2020 23:21:32   
Armagedon2018

It is an interesting idea. However , based in ( % ) is weak in some scenaries.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/18/2020 0:55:54   
racing.lo.mas

Hmm maybe it could work like it does now without any stat improvement to the support reduced so it always reduce the same ammount of support to the target. Then it could be added a % of support stolen that improves with support, for example.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Neurotoxin rebuild
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition