Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Endless Armor CC MC F Bicep L is wrong

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> The Endless Armor CC MC F Bicep L is wrong
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2021 5:15:25   
NDB

The left bicep piece of the MC F version of The Endless Armor CC is incorrect. It shows the left bicep piece that was intended for Wasteland Runner. I don't own Wasteland Runner, however I'm almost certain that the left bicep piece on the MC F version of Wasteland Runner would be completing missing if equipped in-game. That is to say, the bicep pieces weren't swapped between the two; one has the other's and the other's is actually missing altogether. Wasteland Runner and The Endless Armor CC were released consecutively, which could explain this mess up. You may need to do some digging to find the correct version of the left bicep piece for the latter, because I couldn't find it. Click here for a GIF clearly showing that the left bicep piece on the MC F version of The Endless Armor CC is the one intended for Wasteland Runner, shown here.
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> The Endless Armor CC MC F Bicep L is wrong
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition