Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bleed Status

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Bleed Status
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2021 7:02:53   
Veleqwii_Fox

How does the Bleed status save work?

Does it take into account the source of Bleed when making the save every turn? Like for example Bleed from Neko armors get +10 to the save, does the save every turn get +10? Or does the +10 only apply to the infliction, and the save every turn gets +0?
Post #: 1
4/25/2021 1:57:10   
Legendary Ash

Each instance of status conditions have one save difficulty, the saves Bleed and Panicked makes per turn have the same save bonus as the initial infliction.
AQ  Post #: 2
4/25/2021 2:40:42   
Veleqwii_Fox

I see. What happens then if the Bleed combines from different sources? Like Neko with +10, and the Ninja Lawyer Assassin with +0, and with Mini Grenwog with -20?

Also, does this mean that the Scarab pet's Bleed potence is only useful during infliction, and is not applied on the save every turn?
Post #: 3
4/25/2021 20:14:21   
Legendary Ash

The Devs haven't provided any info about save stacking mechanisms for status conditions, it may keep track of the saves for each instance or the most recent application overwrites the earlier ones similar to how higher level damage statuses don't stack with lower level ones, but replace them.

As long as the status potence is present when the save is made on a turn, the status condition benefits from it.
Scarab's potence doesn't have a turn duration, its always applicable as it even has an Hpcost penalty for situations where the pet doesn't act either from immobility or set to not attack.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 4/25/2021 23:47:10 >
AQ  Post #: 4
4/26/2021 4:54:58   
Veleqwii_Fox

I see, thanks very much Ash!
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Bleed Status
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition