Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ally Link / Duo Queue 2v2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Ally Link / Duo Queue 2v2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2021 7:13:07   
Matt 1000

First things first, i'm happy to see the devs starting to push the game in the right direction with the implementation of the Supercharged Stats update into the live game. This update has addressed many issues a lot of the community had with omega phase and i'm grateful to see it being implemented.
The update really peaked my interest, so much that for the first time in 6 years I have started to play again.

I know this has been suggested a few times before although I feel like it could be another leap forward for the game if done right similar to the "Supercharged Stats update". This would work by creating a separate ally-link 2v2 queue where two friends or faction members would be able to use the buddy list ally link then press 2v2 would load them into ally link 2v2 queue, this would be a completely separate queue from 2v2 and would have it's own separate leader boards.

I know many players would love to be able to play 2v2 consistently with a friend on the same team and some even find it frustrating playing 2v2 with random people, the queue could and probably would be the reason for some logging in to play the game.

Other reasons to implement this game mode are new build diversity and duo-build combos that would be tested and created, unique duo-queue strategies, and it would breath a fresh life into both original 2v2 queue and ally queue as more people would come back to test it out speeding up queue times. Original 2v2 could still be competitive as people who want to go it alone or test builds.

Epic duel as a great opportunity now after the major Supercharged Stats update to keep advancing the game forward through continual improves and systemic updates peaking old and new players interests to increase user counts, speed up queue times (especially 2v2) and support the devs.
This game is still up there as one of if not my all time favorites when it was in it's prime. Epic Duel is a big passion of mine and I would love to see it return to it's former glory, for the benefit of the entire epic duel community old and new.

Regards,

Matt 1000

< Message edited by Matt 1000 -- 7/23/2021 7:18:57 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Ally Link / Duo Queue 2v2
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition