Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Accepting Multiple Missions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Accepting Multiple Missions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2021 10:18:07   
RomanianMaster

This game has hundreds of different missions, some quite quick to complete and some that require over a week to do. With the addition of extra daily missions, it's virtually impossible to do them if you're stuck on a mission that requires you to do 500 1v1 pvp wins. What I suggest is being able to multiple missions at once!

Limit being 5.

Signature removed, please do not use your signature in the ED Suggestions Topic. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 10/15/2021 17:59:40 >
Epic  Post #: 1
10/7/2021 0:39:17   
InFlamed Fury

Seconded here, it sucks when you are halfway through one of the massive missions and then new limited time missions come out. Forces you to either cancel the mission you are already halfway through and restart later or miss the limited time mission. Having the ability to accept mutliple missions at a time would be a good feature.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/7/2021 18:55:00   
Juan Tipo

100% Supported. No questions asked at all.
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Accepting Multiple Missions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition