Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Trying to return but I keep on being destroyed. How should I start?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Trying to return but I keep on being destroyed. How should I start?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2021 16:40:28   
dude0011

https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=476295

I haven't played in a long time. I did some equipment upgrades a few years back and that's where my character is now but after reading the Mage guide it looks looks like things have changed.

I tried the current event and died pretty quickly after a few fights, so I tried to get Star Forge to help and died in the first fight. I'm a little at a loss as to what I should try next. Any suggestion as to what I can do to start building my account?

View My AQStats.com Profile!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
10/5/2021 9:56:43   
legendd

First off, you have some really good rares. If you decide to clear inventory slots - do make sure to deep dive in the forums to know what is perma rare to avoid selling them.

A pure mage stat build is 250 DEX/INT/LUK at Lv150. I assume that you have read through the AdventureQuest Wiki - Fandom (not sure if I can link it here but you can easily Google it).

I would recommend you to read the Power Leveling Guide in the Wiki to first get to Lv150.

If you have decided to try your luck in Golden Giftboxes (GGB) (via in game Valencia), the Ultra Rare (drop rate is ~3%) to obtain all the available bloodmage armors (they provide pure mages the biggest nuke). Lumenomancer Bloodmage is nuke for light spell.

While at GGB, you might want to take a look at Poelala pet and Summon Poelala spell. They are boosters that enhance your nuke.

The other alternative is looking at the token package section (but also recommend you to look out for additional % bonus of tokens to the packages - provides you more savings)
1. Arcane Amplification is a must for pure mages to boost INT temporarily
2. Compression burst spell (Cysero's Booth Spell, Arctic Tornado Spell and Creation Burst Spell (light spell here)) works very well with Generalist Robes imbue with lore
*side note there is a F2P compression burst spell called Destruction Burst too

Regarding GGB, Black Friday is coming up in late Nov where boxes are USUALLY half off (original token price for bundle purchase of 10 boxes is 2000 tokens, half off would be 1000 tokens). I would suggest you to wait until then - savings here too.

If you are a F2P, I believe the strongest Light spell is from the revamped Paladin class armor called Arcanist Holy Armor (it is the Lv15 skill called Overwhelming Light).

< Message edited by legendd -- 10/5/2021 10:32:08 >
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Trying to return but I keep on being destroyed. How should I start?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition