Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The new Ghost-Necromancer Cavalry Armors

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> The new Ghost-Necromancer Cavalry Armors
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/15/2021 14:55:58   
Sphinx Jevoha

First of all, a big thank you to the staff for releasing these awesome, very unique armors!

The artwork is great, although the rider could be placed a little higher on the dragon - in his current form, his entire upper body and lower body are hidden from view, so all that beautiful artwork is squandered.

Coming to the armors themselves, they are superb in everyway: leans, skills, etc.

I have just a few comments:

a) Why don't the OP skills (Destruction Burst, Arctic Tornado, etc.) take into consideration Elemental Vulnerability when seeking? The Wind Necromancer armor can't use Arctic Tornado because if the monster's base Ice resistance is 1% higher than its Wind, it will deal Ice damage, even if it has 200% Wind Elemental Vulnerability.

b) Is the Bleed effect on the Wind version optimal? Bleed is DoT, and is meant for FD armors with max END. The Wind version has Spellcaster lean, so you want to burst the enemy down, not slowly whittle him down.

c) The Fire version uses INT, CHA and LUK. Without DEX, will you be able to land the dragon's breath attack (assuming it uses DEX for accuracy)?

d) The Ice version features a "Standard Ice Spell", but that thing is annihilating targets for 4,000+ damage consistently. Is this Chilling Haunt superior to Arctic Tornado then?

I bought these 3 versions; the Earth one isn't my thing.

Many thanks for the armors, and Battle On!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> The new Ghost-Necromancer Cavalry Armors
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition