Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Best Gears and things for Dodge Build

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Best Gears and things for Dodge Build
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2022 3:56:24   
Firedice18

Hello. I came to an idea to start buying gears/equipment that can block and does damage at the same time.

The reason that I need to have this build is to sustain my hp to survive long battles, especially for gauntlet challenges.

I don't want to rely to my essence orb as it heavily drains my HP ( if only purple rain wasn't downgraded :/ )to buff myself and to restore mana if I need to.

and one of the best build that I can think of is dodge return-damage.

I bought and gathered things that can synergize with this build but I'm still missing some items for, Spell, and Guest.

I would really appreciate for your suggestions so I can complete this build.

as for now I have

Armor - (Ghost Costume)
Misc - Dirk (one of my main source of return damage, although its ice)
Pet - Bun-banneret (boosts block rates)
Shield - Divine Yata Mirror (my harm element for return damage)
Weapon - Big Dictionary (Panoply -to buff myself for blocking)

For Spell (Do we have any spell that buffs block rates further and can stack with Panoply with the Big Dictionary)
Guest - I'm still trying to search for guest that can synergize with the block - return damage build.

You can also look to my items and suggest things that I need to switch to my main inventory.

< Message edited by Firedice18 -- 11/10/2022 14:47:31 >
AQ  Post #: 1
11/19/2022 0:08:23   
MrChio

Hi am a returner too and here is my best option i could think of for you
Armor : -Ghost Costume is Best in slot (BiS)
Misc : -excelsior elixir (+8MrM)/ hairmuff (Energy / Apply berserker every turn ) from Yulgar's Memorial shop is best F2P option
-Dirk is one of the best dodge slash < Louie statue (from devourer saga > The beacon) (+MrM / Harm counter / on click berserker debuff ) < Summoning stone (UR GGB) (+MrM / Harm Counter or Pet/Guest buff)
-other free option i got is brainweck (from the latest Mogloween > Cauldron trouble ) (+6MrM and one time restore SP when click ) / Elements of D'awww light /
earth misc .
Shield : -Titan fall is BiS F2P (Warlic's Shop -> Quests -> War Between Shadows -> Shadowfall II) (Harm counter) / Yata mirror (with set sword/shield/misc can restore hp) / Shield of agony blood (rip from sky > Adder's Forge) (Harm counter and heal but much less than titan fall )
-Frost Titan head (ice) (R GGB)
Weapon: Big Dictionary is BiS
Spell : - imanok edoc (Yulgar's Memorial shop) qc BiS (+MrM) i dont know if it stack with Dictionary buff or not bc i dont have one
Guest : -Paladin apprentice (Paladin lv 16) is the best imo (*CHA scale)
Edit :
Pet : -Bun-banneret BiS else Twisted Pig Drake (R GGB)

< Message edited by MrChio -- 11/19/2022 0:24:59 >
Post #: 2
12/2/2022 6:37:44   
Firedice18

Thank you for the suggestions. I got all the items no. Ur so awesome
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Best Gears and things for Dodge Build
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition