Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Returning player.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Returning player.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2023 18:48:06   
spikemugen

Good evening everyone. I've decided to return to playing my AQ Account that I've had since 2006. I stopped playing a few years ago and came back to check stuff today. Gonna need a bit of help to know what stuff I need to focus on getting. Would appreciate some help from the community.

I kinda pre-emptively bought 10 Gold Boxes and Shared Stash and the first one was Rare. Forgot what I bought already. Haha
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
8/28/2023 23:30:28   
Primate Murder

Welcome back!

First of all, I should mention that Dex is no longer required for melee attack accuracy. You can still use the stat if you're a melee/ranged hybrid (or dedicated beast user), but otherwise feel free to move the points into Cha, End, or Luck to optimize your warrior. Or Int - werepyre gives some interesting options for str+int hybrids.

Next up, subraces. Several subraces have been revamped and updated to modern standards, with 10+ skills and a second no-drop armor, but Dracopyre is not one of them. Werewolf is best for warriors, Vampire for mages, and Werepyre for mage/warrior hybrids. There's also Sol Neko if you feel like using a more defensive playstyle with a focus on pets and guests.

Finally, Necromancer and Paladin classes have been revamped as well. They now grant 20+ skills (with class title) and are some of the most overpowered armors in the game. I would certainly recommend chacking them out once you get your gear up to stat.

I can give you a full rating if you indicate the direction you're planning to take your character. Are you staying a warrior? A mage? A pure build or beastmaster? Do you want to play offensively or take a more defensive stance?

Either way, I welcome you back into the game once more and hope you enjoy the experience!
AQ DF  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Returning player.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition