Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gold Storage Chest Question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Gold Storage Chest Question
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2023 1:53:12   
ACA

I bought this a couple of days ago because I thought it would perfect for storing my gold when I hit max. This would be great for the gold donation contests. The thing is when I equip it says bonus money in the bank. How does this work? AQ doesn't have a bank to store your gold, unless this is something the devs are working on.
AQ  Post #: 1
9/20/2023 4:17:18   
kreem

You just sell it back for 1 billion gold when you need the gold like during a donation contest or on another level 150 guardian on the same acount via vault transfer of the chest. There is no planned gold vault as far as we know only the current token and item vaults. Also like the description says it has funny popups when you click the misc but it has no stats.

If you don't mind I'll share some related bits of info since you seem interested in donation events.
Also you can vault as many of the same item as you want so you can store tens of gold storage chests if you want and it's part of how people get so much gold for donation contests. Same with logging in and completing a battle everyday during the events on a few characters that are leveled up with level 135+ having the best chance at receiving a lot of gold since gold donations have a 15 level range between giver and receiver. Token donation events instead have a simple level 25+ requirement to receive donations.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
9/20/2023 7:00:06   
ACA

Thanks for the info. I guess I will make another character and start doing this. Thank again for the clarification.
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Gold Storage Chest Question
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition