Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Blarney War Is Back!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Blarney War Is Back!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2024 13:37:57   
CarrionSpike

COMING THIS WEEK!

Blarney War 2024
It's that time of year again, Uncle Sham and his Leprechaun army descend upon Lore with their shiny pots of gold and fearsome shillelaghs! So gear up and prepare for an onslaught of mischievous green-clad soldiers. Uncle Sham has had it with all of these holiday transformations, and come up with one last try at getting rid of them. Pledging loyalty to you! ...Wait, WHAT?!

Spring Season Limited-Time Shop
Say farewell to the frosty chill of the Winter Limited-Time Shop and welcome the warmth of the sun with the grand debut of the Spring Season Limited-Time Shop! Step into a realm of blossoming beauty and mystical allure with our exclusive collection of Kitsune masks, crafted to capture the enchanting spirit of the fox amidst the beauty of the cherry blossoms in full bloom. But that's not all! Prepare to wield the power of rejuvenation with the new Rebirth Staff, a potent symbol of renewal and vitality.

2024 Spring Z-Token Bonus - Ends April 9th!
AdventureQuest is heating up with scorching Z-Token bonuses, so it's time to thaw out and join the fun! For a limited time, you can get up to 35% extra Z-Tokens, as well as unlock a plethora of bonus items with selected packages.

Newsletter Link: https://mailchi.mp/artix.com/2024-blarney-war-returns

Aw, bye bye Winter, welcome Spring! Also a welcome back to our favourite cosplaying Leprechaun! Tag you're it. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 3/11/2024 3:27:56 >
Post #: 1
3/10/2024 20:15:04   
Aura Knight

Please let the rebirth staff actually be good. I like items which heal.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
3/11/2024 19:26:14   
CarrionSpike

Praying that it's not a clone of the regen mode of Winged Sapphire Staff from the UR GGB shop. I'd rather it just add a hit of HP healing after casting a [insert element] spell or something.
Post #: 3
3/13/2024 5:57:45   
Broccoli

Aren't Kitsune Masks already a common GGB item.
Post #: 4
3/14/2024 16:01:02   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

^The new Kitsune masks offer a fresh take distinct from those found in the GGBs. The release is live!

Find new portal paintings for the following shops to access them any time of the year:
  • Staff Birthday
  • Spring Season
  • Winter Season
  • Lunar New Year

The Winter Season and Lunar New Year Limited-Time Shops will be here to spread joy for a few more weeks!
  • AQ  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 5
    3/14/2024 16:08:16   
    Rastaban

I think something is wrong with the Blarney War. I can't get in there.
    Post #: 6
    3/14/2024 16:11:41   
    Dreiko Shadrack

If the lunar new year painting is to be a singular thing then that shop is currently missing the lunar hare weapons from last year.

Ok they've been included now, thank you.

< Message edited by Dreiko Shadrack -- 3/14/2024 16:36:43 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    3/14/2024 16:17:37   
    Ogma

I say those Leprechauns used their luck to bug out access to the war screen. Can't win the war if we can't access it.
    AQ  Post #: 8
    3/14/2024 16:34:31   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

War access issue has been fixed!
    quote:

If the lunar new year painting is to be a singular thing then that shop is currently missing the lunar hare weapons from last year.

The Lunar Hare items are available in the Grenwog Festival Shop, although we do occasionally have overlapping themes. I have added the Lunar Hare gear, as well as Fireworks Misc & Spell, to the Lunar New Year shop!
    AQ  Post #: 9
    3/14/2024 16:39:52   
    Kurtz96

Cleared cache and still can't access the war.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
    3/14/2024 16:44:32   
    Rastaban

I also cleared cache and attempted it again and failed. It is affecting my Blarney paintings, too.
    Post #: 11
    3/14/2024 16:50:17   
    Ogma

I wasn't able to access the war either. Then I tested with another character, and I was able to enter. I went back to my main character and it somehow works now. I don't know if you updated again in the time I did that but it works now.
    AQ  Post #: 12
    3/14/2024 16:52:34   
    Kurtz96

Mine also works now. Maybe a hotfix
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
    3/14/2024 17:04:45   
    Rastaban

Working now! Thank you!
    Post #: 14
    3/14/2024 17:51:02   
    Aura Knight

This rebirth staff is definitely powerful yet disappointing with how much it regens. The choke/panic-like effect it adds to fire spells is strong. MP regen is rather disappointing.

I don't care for the war but hope the rest of you end it quick enough. The returning item shop is always nice to see.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 15
    3/14/2024 18:12:49   
    Sir Cloud

quote:

Find new portal paintings for the following shops to access them any time of the year:
    • Staff Birthday
    • Spring Season
    • Winter Season
    • Lunar New Year

The Winter Season and Lunar New Year Limited-Time Shops will be here to spread joy for a few more weeks!

Thanks Hollow for going above and beyond on my request for the Lunar New Year items temporary return! So glad you added in the new Portal Paintings here as well and especially the Staff Birthdays!
    AQ  Post #: 16
    3/14/2024 18:18:52   
    Rastaban

Indeed. I previously said I would buy such paintings and I have. Thanks for adding them, though Winter looks a bit thin.
    Post #: 17
    3/15/2024 21:14:50   
    CarrionSpike

quote:

Thanks for adding them, though Winter looks a bit thin.

Yeah ... that's mostly due to the fact that the majority of the "winter" seasonal items are tied to Frostval in some way (there are a ton of seasonal items in the Decorate the Tree quest shop).
    Post #: 18
    3/17/2024 11:04:48   
    Sapphire

Really like the rebirth staff. I'm liking these magic weapons where you can spend additional 392 sp for the strong effect when casting specific elemental spells. I hope this continues. I'd love to see more effects. I could see myself outfitting myself with nothing but these types of weapons. Just don't do stuns =\

On one hand, I may have preferred the effect be panic over choke, as it would enable myself to think about replacing seeing red in my active inventory. On the other hand, combining the choke with seeing red's panic is a potent combo. So I guess it works fine.

Don't like the flowery art though =\
    Post #: 19
    3/18/2024 2:45:04   
    SIGMUND

Sending Armies is much slower than it used to be.....

Changing Reputations has no effect on the speed,
    and the variance of results at Rep 11 is just too awful to consider.....

Not only that, but :
    The exhaust army option has always been far too slow......

AQ  Post #: 20
    3/18/2024 10:42:37   
    Sapphire

I usually only use exhaust army when I need to step away for a second to do something else. I rarely sit there staring at the screen. YEah its slow. But I think the speed is a necessary evil. Server glitch and BSOD issues occur if it goes too quickly like with other gold-related things, I believe. The option is better than not having the option.
    Post #: 21
    3/18/2024 16:30:40   
    Rastaban

quote:

Fixed up some bugs for Paxia Defence Forces.
    - Removed the war counts, at least temporarily. To get these we needed to load 18 separate war zones, which was too much for our poor servers. Hopefully this causes fewer BSoDs! (To re-implement them we'll need to wait for Cap'n to get a free weekend so he can give us a way to load multiple war zones at once.)
    - The quest no longer hangs once you've finished fighting one wave. (It got confused after trying to update war zones through a method that no longer exists.)

Thank you!
    Post #: 22
    3/30/2024 17:28:12   
    aq DarkKnight

98%. Final push.
    AQ  Post #: 23
    3/31/2024 8:29:07   
    Rastaban

This was the perfect opportunity to introduce a +50 luck shield. Every other stat already has an equivalent.
    Post #: 24
    3/31/2024 9:15:51   
    Sapphire

Yeah it is odd there's no luck drive shields
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Blarney War Is Back!
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition