Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Victory Scroll (Update) & Champion of the Light Realm

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Victory Scroll (Update) & Champion of the Light Realm
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2024 22:04:36   
Rastaban

It says I have max slots in the vault at 150 / 150.
Post #: 101
6/2/2024 1:27:37   
Strange Doctor

Active inventory slot too please. Like, just one additional slot.
Post #: 102
6/2/2024 7:09:09   
Bolter

Same, it still does not increase beyond 150, saying that it's max even after clearing my cache.

Screenshot

It may seem to be a problem for those who have already hit 150(the old max)

< Message edited by Bolter -- 6/2/2024 9:10:57 >
AQ  Post #: 103
6/2/2024 10:34:37   
ming shuen

I think the issue is that for those that have already hit the threshold of 150 max slots in the vault, they are unable to purchase more. Meanwhile, for those with vault slots of 149 and below, they are able to purchase up to a maximum of 250.

Also, since we are currently focusing on the vault, is there any way to transfer Faces & Titles? Always wanted to transfer some faces from token packages to other characters but am always unable to do so.

< Message edited by ming shuen -- 6/2/2024 10:37:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 104
6/2/2024 13:39:24   
ming shuen

quote:

So, how can we decrease our Vault Slots from 150 to 149 in order to increase to 250?

I am not part of AQ staff so I wouldn't know. On the player's end of things, there's no way. But, I am sure that the team would fix it when they have the bandwidth.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 105
6/3/2024 13:53:09   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

quote:

Yesterday for somehow I could increase my Inventory Slots from 150 to 151
which means I can increase my Inventory Slots to 250 right?

The number of inventory slots is limited to 150, plus any additional slots provided by your house. Increasing inventory storage slots is not as straightforward as expanding vault spaces, as it can significantly impact performance. Whenever players access a shop, their entire inventory must be loaded, whereas vault data only needs to be loaded when players choose to access it. Due to this technical constraint, we cannot simply increase inventory storage slots indefinitely.

Thank you for all of your reports folks! We have identified a bug that is preventing certain players from exceeding the 150 slot limit and we're working on a fix.
AQ  Post #: 106
6/4/2024 9:50:26   
Rastaban

quote:

Increasing inventory storage slots is not as straightforward as expanding vault spaces, as it can significantly impact performance. Whenever players access a shop, their entire inventory must be loaded, whereas vault data only needs to be loaded when players choose to access it.

Perhaps another sort of solution might be 10 additional character slots? I have all these old rares that I would like to offload or shuffle around that I rarely actually use because of their low level and lack of power. At the same time, there are a bunch of extra builds I would like to try out on the ranger side of things especially but also some mage things and a general evasion build.
Post #: 107
6/7/2024 15:36:01   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

We currently do not have plans to expand on the 10 available character slots, but we may explore the possibility of allowing players to link their accounts in the future. The bug preventing players from purchasing additional Shared Vault slots has been resolved!
AQ  Post #: 108
6/7/2024 16:10:59   
Rastaban

Thank you very much!
Post #: 109
6/8/2024 14:15:34   
King Darxonic

As far as transferring whole accounts to link together sounds splendid, my only use is to merge an account gifted to me by a bro that originally got me into AE/AQ in the first place back in 07', big nostalgia trip for me.

As for paying a flat rate for the transfer, I WAS going to suggest the first time being free then charging every time afterwards but I don't mind paying at all especially if it would help minimize people stealing other peoples accounts. I would also like to add a +1 for a passcode feature as well on top of paying the fee for an added security measure. This is a good change, I also would like to suggest a delete character feature specifically for adventurer characters and/or characters that have no purchase history on said character and for the purpose of getting rid of actual inactive users/users on a file.

I know you can't delete characters over Level 50, however I feel like the feature should be available at least for non-upgraded characters. Maybe even characters with a Z-Token purchase history, and if this change is implemented there should be a bolded confirmation message to ensure the person is certain about making said decision.

Black Naginashi/Darxonic stopping by to say "Hello!" to everyone!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 110
6/9/2024 4:22:26   
Ninjaty

Considering that Captain Rhubarb supposedly started working on character transfer/account merging back in 2016, I really hope we can get it before the end of the year, or at the least very early next year. I really do not have the words to describe how much I look forward to this feature.
Post #: 111
6/9/2024 16:06:37   
ming shuen

Uhh . . . I just wanted to point out that Hollow used the words "may explore the possibility of allowing players to link their accounts". I don't quite know how y'all got so carried away to use terms like can or will. Just because something was worked on in the past, does not mean it will be implemented. Plans gets changed and things re-prioritized, and projects can be kept on the shelf for a very long time. Revisiting old code can also be very challenging. Given that Rhubarb assists across multiple AQ games and can only spare a limited amount of time for AQ, I am not convinced that this feature would be the best use of his time.

Pretty sure that most players would just use it once to transfer rares and never touch that mechanic again. Meanwhile, a small handful will use the functionality for Z-Token Farming or doing quaint activities like creating 100 characters, collect tokens from the summer donation contests, and then transferring characters as needed. Basically Token Farming on steroids. And if that functionality is patched, it is just going to be a mechanic that will be just used once, and then forgotten.

If the feature gets implemented, great. But I wanted to say that nothing is really confirmed at this point. Some of y'all seem to be acting like it is a guaranteed thing, when nothing like that was even stated. Or at least that is how it comes across when reading.

< Message edited by ming shuen -- 6/9/2024 16:29:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Victory Scroll (Update) & Champion of the Light Realm
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition