Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Eye Color Customization

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Eye Color Customization
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2024 11:50:56   
Emo Archfiend

Is there any way to change eye color individually on an AdventureQuest character?

I had my character set to green eyes, but then bought an elf hair face which changed them to brown. I was wondering if there was a way to keep the elf hair and change the eye color sort of like the eye customization when designing the character initially.

I think I already know the answer to this (no), but I wanted to make sure of it since the game is full of surprises.
AQ  Post #: 1
6/29/2024 16:22:40   
Inferno369

Warlic's enchanted mirror of colors in his shop allows you to switch eye colors and you can scroll between the different faces you have.
AQ  Post #: 2
7/20/2024 1:29:18   
Emo Archfiend

Thank you for your reply.

When I made this post I was sleepy and my eyes were playing tricks on me. Changing faces to the elf face did not in fact change the eye color, I dont know why I thought so.

I will keep this thread in case anyone actually runs into this issue with another face or similar.
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Eye Color Customization
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition