Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Meet the ArchKnights... The westwind is: DONE

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights... The westwind is: DONE
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2005 16:55:24   
Zephyros
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Well, looks like it's my turn in the Interrogation Chamber. I have an alibi, I swear I was nowhere near the place when that happened! You can't prove anything! I plead the Fifth! Get that spotlight outta my eyes and bring me my lawyer!

Anyway, I'll be around for the next week answering any questions you've got about me.

Some brief biographical info to kick this off:
Name: Matt
Education: Graduating from college in December
Picture: I'm in the middle

My answers will be in blue. Don't edit your post until I've answered your questions, otherwise we may be working on them at the same time and one of us is gonna lose what we've posted.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 17:39:04 >
Post #: 1
8/28/2005 17:03:07   
Gorobei

Let's see.. hello! I dont know you, and you(hopefully) dont know me!

Time to get started.

If you had to describe me with 3 words, what first pop up to your mind?
1) Martyr Syndrome. That's 2. I remember the thread they were passing out the "Can't Keep a Secret" titles in - you could never let the past go. Learning from a mistake is one thing, but flogging yourself with it doesn't help anything.
3) Random. BTN, 'nough said. Though your Monsters posts are fairly amusing.

Parrot or lightbulb?
Both. And then I'd teach the parrot to screw in the lightbulb. And talk. I'm undecided on which order.

Read/know BTN? If no, no worries. Not much point in that anyway.
Familiar with it, but I can't say I'm a regular reader, beyond making sure it's staying on the right side of the "appropriate" line.

Do I have the duty to shout "FIRST REPLY : P LOL" in this post?
No. In fact, if you did, I may have had to hurt you...or at least mock you.

Why am I out of questions?
Because the Question Fairy took the ones that you left under your pillow. The cheapskate didn't even have the decency to leave you some change for them.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 17:09:18 >
AQ  Post #: 2
8/28/2005 17:06:02   
h4rr0w3

Hi

This is the Spanish Inquisition
Well, that explains why I wasn't expecting you.

Why the breezy-ness?
You ask "why;" I ask "why not?"

Live or Die?
Live. I generally like living.

Law or Order?
Order. In most societies, the law upholds order, but order is the constant ideal that the law serves.

Ying or Yang?
I'm assuming you mean "Yin or Yang." My answer: both. The point of the symbol is that both exist within all things...to favor one over the other is an imbalance.

King or Queen?
Every king needs his queen.

Where were you when the crime happened?
Where's my lawyer?!

*hmmm minty fresh*
Ah, but is it peppermint or spearmint?

Ding or Dong?
Can somebody get the doorbell? I'm busy here!

Cya or Bye?
Bye. I generally avoid the usual netspeak abbreviations.

Same to you ^_^

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 17:17:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
8/28/2005 17:21:00   
Elnaith

Westwind!

Are you sure you aren't Eastbreeze?
Quite sure. :p

That sounds cooler you know?
Nah, I like the alliteration in westwind. ^^ Besides, it wouldn't work quite as well with my last name.

What do you think of my new avatar?
Nice. I really need to flesh out my Floyd collection.

And what do you think of my new Shiny title?
*quietly steals the shiny*

Do you like parkeets?
Never had any birds, but I don't see any particular reason to dislike them...

And batteries, do you like batteries?
Dude, who doesn't? Without batteries, we wouldn't have any kind of portable electronics. *hugs his iPod and GBA*

Evern RPed on this forums? If not, please specify reason.
No, although I do quite a bit of tabletop roleplaying (and gamemastering), and I used to some in-game roleplaying in an MMO (Ultima Online). Forum RPs seem way too...freeform for me, too arbitrary. There's no rhyme or reason to things happening beyond the whim of the person who happens to be writing. This mostly comes into play in combat or other actions, as interpersonal interactions are pretty straightforwardly dependent upon the people. I've just always felt more comfortable with some ruleset that defines the world and actions. Call it a systemic check against god-moded characters.

That is it for now, Adios!
Catch you later!

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 17:30:18 >
AQ DF  Post #: 4
8/28/2005 17:21:53   
Gorobei

Eeeh? You mean it's bad for me to hate myself for being stupid enough to get the title in the first place? : \ (I guess this is a question.)
You made a mistake, and it's fair to feel bad about it. But beating yourself up over it, and never moving on - even months later - doesn't help anyone...least of all yourself. Learn from what you did and move on with life. It's too short to spend worrying as much as I've seen you worry over something like that.

So you keep sure BTN goes not "off-the-line" eh.. have we ever been close to that line then? Besides the whole BTNC thing sometime ago.
Along with the other mods and AKs. I haven't seen anything terribly offensive. I'm not sure what the "whole BTNC thing" is... >_>

Is it possible for someone to lock the BTN thread, or my Monster Guide, if someone posts a report there when the thread has been 9 days "dead," with the message "Dont bump old threads. Locked." ..this one has always made me think.
There's been some discussion about this one recently. If it's a simple "bump" post, odds are good it'll get locked - or at least the bumped post will get deleted, sending the thread back down where it was. If it's an actual post with content, it's fine.

Is it tuff, or fun being a mod? I'm not a fan of the job. : \ ...BTNC-wise, I mean. You AQ mods are doing a good job. Dont hurt me.
For the record, I'm not a mod, I'm an Archknight. There's a little difference. In answer to the spirit of the question, thoug...it's a little of both. It's a generally thankless job, but I try to at least make it somewhat fun, posting amusing locking statements here and there.

Where can one gain inspiration for randomness when they have none? Inspiration, I mean. I'm random as.. a Stat Roller.
It's different for everyone. I've always found conversations with my friends to be good fodder for random comments. Randomness comes from within, though.

Why are all these mosquitoes trying to attack my computer screen instead of me?
Their tiny insect brains see "OOH BRIGHT" and they fling themselves into your monitor like a bird into a window.

OMG LOL 4th REPLY : P
OMGLOLBBQCONGRATZ

..bwahahaha. EDIT: Dang, a moment too late!

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 17:37:22 >
AQ  Post #: 5
8/28/2005 17:22:17   
lil boi blue

hi
Howdy.

is there one post you remember of me, if you have what do i seem like to you, personality on forums wise
I'm not really sure. I'm sorry to say I can't think of any particular post that stands out extremely well in my mind. As for seeming like me...I really can't say. Everybody's a different person.

where did you like to post before you became a mod
Well, as I mentioned above, I'm an Archknight, there's a little difference. ;) Generally I hung around Q&A (answering questions) and here in OOC (when a discussion sparked some interest). I read General Game Discussion now and then, and occasionally poked my head in Equipment and Battle Strategies.

hows it treating you lol
Not too bad so far, thanks.

im flattered, you picked blue as your posting color (name) ^_^
dont know if thats really a question though

what do you like/not like about being a mod
Well, I like helping out to keep this not-so-little corner of the forums tidy. As for not liking...hmm. I guess I get a little sad when I see people making mod-bashing threads just 'cause we were doing our jobs. *shrug*

cya
Bye!

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 17:43:48 >
AQ DF  Post #: 6
8/28/2005 17:28:15   
1wingangel

What?! Mine is over?! :P
*checks calendar* Yes! :p

And you're copying me too :D BLUE!
Au contraire, it was you who copied me! I began using blue in my post-editing commentary as soon as I started, and if I'm not mistaken I logged on a couple hours before you did the day we got Knighted. ^_^

Heh. I'll go actually post some questions later fellow partner in crime.
Sounds good. If you're lucky, I'll even post some answers that match.

But here's one question... Are Harvest Moon Cow Plushies so cute and good that they deserve to be illegal?
When HM cow plushies are outlawed, only outlaws will have HM cow plushies.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 17:46:51 >
AQ  Post #: 7
8/28/2005 17:57:17   
unseen sniper
Banned

*apears in cloud of smoke**cough* *cough* *cough* Oh hi...
Howdy. *blows away the smoke*

only a couple of questions
Well, that's convenient, 'cause I've got a couple of answers. ^_^

when did you become an archknight
August 8.

is it fun to be an archknight
Sometimes. It's not easy, though.

how did u become an archnight
That's a question you'd have to ask Reens. She's the head of the Archknights. She asked me if I wanted to be an Archknight, I accepted. I'm really not sure what the selection criteria is.

what do you think of my sig
Funny. A combination of two internet memes and an Eddie Izzard quote. Hey, if you're gonna sin, why not be original about it?

I will return BWAHAHAHAHA
And I'll be right here waiting. You may want to try the door, it's far less coughing-fit-inducing than smoke bombs.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 18:05:04 >

AQ  Post #: 8
8/28/2005 18:05:44   
Gorobei

Well, I like sticking onto the past. :P And I guess I am a masochist of somesort. Forum-wise anyway. : \ I hate myself for every little mistake I have ever done around here, but luckily that's about all. At least I'm cutting myself. : \ Physically at least. I guess that's what I got BTN for. To randomly punish the Goro. Bwehehee. ..wait, is that a little disturbing?
Cutting yourself? I've made some random responses, but in all seriousness, you really ought to see someone about that.

But to continue questions..

What would happen if there would be a IQ-limit of like.. 100 to join any forums? ..besides that I would not be allowed to post. :p My IQ is 90, so HAH!
It may cut out a lot of the spam and flaming and other antisocial behavior, but high-IQ people are just as prone to it as anyone else. Besides, IQ tests are a measure of education and test-taking ability...not necessarily raw intelligence. There's no way to measure that.

Are negative titles really negative? I still liked my original title the best.. : \ But enough of that.
Everything's what you make of it.

Trobble or Penguin?
A trobble in a tuxedo.

Whatever happened to Loreville Times?
Loreville Times?

Why are now the flys attacking me?
Because they're hungry, and apparently to flies you're quite the tasty morsel.

How much longer will it take before Carnax is dead?
Threeve.

Will I be able to get to level 110 before he is defeated?
Maybe if you don't sleep and nobody else does any killing, so you get all the XP. ^_^ Of course, I have no idea how much XP is needed to level up at 108...

Why did I just see someone kidnap the Question Fairy, and why did all the question dust fall on me?
That was the Question Mafia's enforcers. They heard about her ripping you off, apparently. You don't cross the Family.

EDIT: Would anyone believe me if I said in the original version of my post, BEFORE I re-write the first lines, it was " At least I'm NOT cutting myself" : P Teaches me to re-write stuff.
BWAHAHAHAHA! Now I made myself seem like a idiot. : \ Ohh, how TRL must be proud of me now. : P
I figured that was what you meant, but thought it better to be on the safe side. >_>

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 20:29:35 >
AQ  Post #: 9
8/28/2005 18:07:31   
Swallowtail
Creative!

hello!
Hi there!

well, here come my questions. thanks in advance ^_^

what is your favorite forum to be in?
Been spending a LOT of time in OOC lately. For obvious reasons, I suppose, as I'm busy keeping an eye on things...but also, this is where all of the fun serious discussions and debates happen.

what level is your AQ character?
Level 90. Linky.

do you like video games, and if so, what is your favorite?
*chuckles* Do I? Wow. Hmm...favorite is probably Final Fantasy VI. As for genres...I like RPGs mostly, but I play just about anything but sports games. I have a PS2, Gamecube, and GBA.

do like to read, write, draw, sing or play music?
Reading: I like scifi and fantasy, but I'll give anything a shot if a friend recommends it. Some I've read most recently are Time Enough for Love by Robert Heinlein and A Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin.
Writing: I don't do much...mostly for school. I always feel like anything I try to write creatively comes out too...trite.
Drawing: I'd like to, but I'm still trying to break down the disconnect between what I visualize and what my hand does.
Singing: I sing along with my music when I'm in the mood, or on a long drive, but that's about it. I'm pretty untrained, but I don't think I have a terrible voice.
Music: I played trumpet in middle school and the first half of high school, and switched to tuba/sousaphone in the middle of my sophomore year. By the time I graduated, I was second chair. We rocked it out. 300+ people in marching band...and 12 sousaphones. Our band kicked some behind; we went to states every year, scoring I consistently. I haven't played since then, though.

do you like Rush? (oooh! i hope so ;P)
I like some of their stuff, but I really can't say I've listened to a whole lot of it.

whats your favorite band?
Well, that depends on my mood most of the time. Nine Inch Nails, Stabbing Westward, and A Perfect Circle tend to hang around in the top few, though, among others.

whats your favorite smilie?
^_^

could i have a hug, please? im working on getting as many mods/archknights as i can ^_^
Gladly. *hugs*

thanks again :3
You're welcome ^_^

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 18:26:20 >
AQ  Post #: 10
8/28/2005 18:35:18   
The Extinguisher

Hey! It's Me, The <insert latest title, elemental alignment or catchy title here>

Now, in Meet the <insert title here> tradition, I shall pester you with stupid questions that have no point at all other than to feed my insane self interest. Are you scared???
...Should I be? >_>

Lets Begin!!

Favorite Color?
Gray.

Favorite Food?
Sushi.

Favorite Non-Citrus Fruit?
Honeydew.

Favorite Type of Music?
Rock, and various derivations thereof.

Favorite Band?
See Swallowtail's questions.

Favorite Song?
Stabbing Westward - Angel

~

*For the Next part, It is Which is your favorite*

Purple or Tuna Fish?
Why can't the tuna fish be purple?

"Final Fantasy Sephiroth" or "Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth"?
FF Sephiroth with the updated graphics. I'd love to see a remade FFVII.

Red or White?
White.

Moogles or Demons?
Demonic Moogle OF DOOM.

Golden Set or Nightmare Set?
Golden. ...Mainly 'cause I don't have Nightmare right now.

Snuggle or Huggle?
Snugglehuggle.

Vampires or Werewolfs? What about Were-pyres? Vamp-wolfs?
Vampires. It's all about sophistication and style.

~

If you could teach any AQ class, what would it be?
Wind mage, I suppose.

Zero-Hex: Traitor or Visionary?
He is by definition a traitor - he went against his Order. Visionary is the debatable part...I think he was, but only time will tell.

Sephiroth: Wussy or not?
Not.

Favorite Final Fantasy?
Final Fantasy VI.

Favorite RPG (other than AQ)?
See the last question you asked.

Dehydrated Water: A good Invention?
Only if it comes with some water to rehydrate it.

Meat Vision: A Good Super Power?
Sure. It's kind of like infrared, on a certain level.

My Chemical Romance: Are they a Good Band?
I haven't listened to much of their stuff beyond I'm Not Okay (I Promise), but they've got potential, sure.

Have you met my evil clone, Lexa?
Can't say that I have. If I do, though, I'll remember to keep my guard up.

Favorite Number?

Why <insert your name here>?
I was playing some Unreal Tournament (the original!) with some friends, and I needed a name. My last name, which all of my friends call me by, is Wester, so I took that and tried to come up with some derivation. "westwind" was the result. As for the non-capitalization...*shrug* it's just kind of a quirk, I guess. I really don't know why I do it, just that I've always done it that way. I suppose it's especially striking when one considers that I capitalize everything else properly...

Favorite In Game Class?
Ninja's the only one I keep around. I'm very interested in what Wizard and Dracomancer will do, though.

Favorite Type of Weapon?
Myself, or in game? I'll go with myself...melee would be a katana, long-range probably a sniper rifle of some stripe.

Favorite Weapon?
See above.

Do you Like Chocobos?
Kweh?

Do you Like Me?
Sure.

Ever Talk to Your self?
Every now and then.

Ever PM yourself? (I did once, I sent myself a love letter)
Not on here, but I have sent myself instant messages in class from my laptop to my desktop, as reminders.

Do you think I'm Crazy?
We all go a little mad sometimes.

Have I annoyed you yet?
Nah, I'm usually pretty laid-back. Takes quite a bit to annoy me.

I'm done...for now *evil manical laughter*

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 18:49:37 >

Do people even use signatures anymore?
Post #: 11
8/28/2005 19:23:41   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

ZOMG! ITS THE WESTED WIND!

So I am finally back from muh two week ban

Glad Im back(probaly not lol)

Ok on with the Q's

Do you like soft pretzels?
Sure, they're tasty. Don't like 'em with too much salt though.

If so do you like em with cheese?
Best way to have them that I've found.

Favorite Author?
That's a really tough call. I don't think I could narrow it down to just one.

Favorite book?
Likewise, I don't think I could pick just one book.

Favorite co-AK?
All of 'em ^^

Favorite mod?
Same ^^

Favorite Admin?
Haven't spent much time interacting with the admins, so I couldn't really say.

Favorite forums member (as in their titler is "member)
Umm...I don't know :p

Favorite staff member?
Hmm...tough to say. n the limited experience I have seeing their posts on the boards, I have to say I like the Captain's sense of humor.

Do you like Harry Potter?
Yep. Haven't read them in a while, though, and I have not yet read HBP.

Vephy or Capn Rubharb?
Cap'n Rhubarb, I think.

me,myself,or I?
Depends on the rest of the grammatical structure of the sentence. >_>

Pizza or hot dogs?
Pizza.

good or bad vision?(I have bad -_-)
I'm nearsighted. I see alright with my glasses, though.

DBZ or Inuyasha(if any)
Early DBZ was alright. I got sick of watching them grunt at each other for a dozen episodes, though. And it got a little ridiculous - "OMG I've never felt a power this big! I know nothing about being a Super Saiyajin, but I'm going to have to ascend to the next level to beat him! I must start grunting!" I've never watched InuYasha.

All for now.

tyty_pretzel
The Ultimate Saiyan

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 20:21:47 >
AQ  Post #: 12
8/28/2005 19:48:47   
MADemocrat

Yo West
Yo.

Huzzah GCers!
Huzzah!

How's life going for you?
Eh, can't complain too much. Keeping busy, got a job lined up after I graduate.

Heckyes. Another APC fan.

Well, not many questions out there I can think of... Bye for now!
Adios.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 20:23:01 >
Post #: 13
8/28/2005 20:00:28   
Crimson Falcon

Hi.

Prepare for TOTAL OBLIVION!!

Am I Weird?
Sure, but isn't everyone?

Why the Name westwind?
Answered this one a couple posts back.

Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Pepsi.

Good or Bad?
A little bit of both ^^

Up or Down?
Sideways.

Left or Right?
Right.

Do you have anmesia?
Not unless I've forgotten about it... *DUN DUN DUUUUN*

Who am I?
SaiyanDragoon, obviously.

Will you Hit Me?
Will you kick me?
Will you slug me?
I suppose, if you ask nicely.

Yahoo or America Online?
Though I shudder to say it...AOL. I use it only 'cause it's the de facto standard for communication amongst my real-life friends. And I don't use their program...I shelled out for Trillian Pro.

Who are You?
I am me, of course.

I ate you once.
Really? I think I'd remember that.

I have got to be weird.

Yep or Yeppers?
Yep.

Who do you hate?
Intolerant people.

Cheese Pickles?
I'm really not a pickle fan.

^__^ or
^_^

I ate OBLIVION.

My cheese is yelling at me.
Well, I guess you'd better go silence it. We can't have any uppity cheese around here, no sir.

Bye!
Adios.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 20:27:51 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
8/28/2005 20:33:32   
Gendy

fav anime?
Right now, Shingetsutan Tsukihime (Lunar Legend Tsukihime, if you're looking for it on store shelves).

fav game?
Final Fantasy VI

fire emblem or final fantasy?
Final Fantasy, but I do like Fire Emblem.

kimdom hearts or devil may cry?
That's really an unfair comparison in my opinion. They're two completely different experiences.

if i ask u for 20 buck would u do it?
Probably not right now, as I hardly know you...

how old are you?
Answered in my first post. 22.

why do u like aq?
Always new stuff being added.

wanna be my friends?
*shrug* I don't see why not.

if i ask u to hit me in the face reallt hard would u do it?
Maybe if you asked nicely.

why did u start playing aq?
Boredom. I kept seeing the ads all over a bunch of webcomics I read, and it looked interesting.

after u hit me in the face can i hit u?
Nah. In this hypothetical situation, you asked for it; I didn't.

why dont mods and peple like them join or make a clan?
*looks at his avatar* We don't? I think there's an old tradition that staff shouldn't, because it could unfairly bias them and make them overlook something bad a member does. I think the mods and AKs we have are mature enough to handle being in a clan and not letting it cloud their judgement. Their clan may not like them if the mod in question has to discipline a member, though, which is an entirely separate problem.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 20:40:47 >
AQ  Post #: 15
8/28/2005 20:40:51   
whitewolf

*telaports into room*Hello.
Hi there.

How are you?
I'm alright. You?

Do you care if i poke you?
Not really.

Do you like final fantasy?
Yep.

If you do what is your favorite final fantasy?
Final Fantasy VI. See the last several posts. >_>

Who is your favorite final fantasy character?
Hrm...probably Locke.

*pokes westwind 999,999,999,999 in the temple*
How did that feel?
Like being poked. A lot.

Did it hert?
I've never found e-pokes to be particularly painful, myself. Maybe you'll have better luck when virtual reality comes out?

Do you like pop?
I don't have a bloodstream; I have a caffeinestream. So yes.

If you do do you like pepsi?
Yep, although I prefer the Diet variety these days.

Do you like my sig?
S'alright.

Good bye for now?
Adios.

*telaports out of room*

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 20:45:37 >

AQ  Post #: 16
8/28/2005 20:43:40   
Spellcaster

*comes from the shadows*
now i am ready i hope you are
So do I...

favorite food
Sushi
is slushi a food i don't know

favorite thing to do
D&D

do you write books
Nope

what are your favorite books to read
Fantasy and science fiction

what inspired you to read
My mom. She got me interested and encouraged me to try reading different (and harder) things.

when did you become a ak
August 8, 2005

can aks and mods be leaders of clans
Sure.

do you have any pets
Not anymore. I had a chocolate lab, but she passed away a few years back.

if so do you have any cats
My dad's allergic to cats, so we never had any.

do you have any dogs
See above.

favorite animal
Hmm...dogs, probably.

favorite entrance into a convo
Umm..."Hi"?

can i hit you and run and then you don't hit me
If you're good enough to land the blow, I suppose you've earned it.

favorite game magazine
Game Informer

favorite sports magazine
Don't really read any.

favorite drink
Diet Pepsi

favorite food
Sushi

where do you live
Ohio

do you take medication
Allergy medication, every now and then. Aspirin when I have a headache. No prescriptions, though.

do you like the harry potter books
Answered in one of the last few posts.

what type of computer do you have
Dell laptop

how does it feel to be out of school
I'm not quite there yet...but I'll be both happy and sad to be done. It's nice to move on to something new and bigger, but I'll miss the freedom, the free time, and seeing my friends on a regular basis.

what do you want for your birthday
Cash. Then I can buy something I need or want, or just save it.

favorite game system
My PS2 sees the most use, but I love my Gamecube for multiplayer games.

would you change your name if you could
Nah.

how is it like being 22
Not much different from being 21 or 20, really.

do you like reese big cups
Sure.

do you wear glasses or contacs
Glasses.

do you live in a apartement or house
A house.

do you live alone
Nope, I've got 3 housemates.

what is the worst thing you have done
That's a long story, and one I really don't feel like going into, but I hurt someone I really cared about.

do you watch tv
Not much.

do you play games
Yep.

what do you do when you are not on the computer
Go to class, read, play video games, play D&D or other roleplaying games, head out to parties with my friends

if you live in a house with people do you live upstairs or down stairs
It's only a one story house, so we're all on the first floor. I've got my own room, though.

well i can't think of anymore questions i will be back i hope
See you then.

*Disappears into the darkness with a evil laugh*bwahahahahahahahahah

< Message edited by Spellcaster -- 8/28/2005 20:58:27 >

AQ  Post #: 17
8/28/2005 20:59:21   
Crimson Falcon

Me Again.

I ate you Again.

Will you eat me?
Not on the first date...

I ate OBLIVION.

Hi, Did You go to school?
Yep. Still am.

One time. I saw you.(I dunno i guess i have amneisia)

One time I pressed the Left-Button on my Gamboy.
Congratulations.

What Version of Window do you use(the computer)?
Windows XP Pro.

I am A Dragoon.

One-Piece or Naruto?
Haven't seen either.

Getbackers or s-CRY-ed?
Haven't seen either.

Anime or Manga?
I like watching anime, but sometimes the manga's better 'cause it tells more of the story.

Have you ever ate a fart flavored pop-tart?
Can't say that I have.

Bye!
Adios.

LOL I will Post Questions 2 times Everyday for The rest of Time You Are Here!
I can hardly wait.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 21:35:47 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
8/28/2005 21:04:13   
Reens

*squeee!* Westwind!
Yay Reens! \o/

/me snugglehugglewuggles the zephyr from the direction opposite east.
*counters with a wugglesnugglehuggle*

Hmm, what's your favorite Final Fantasy? Oh, wait, nevermind. I've no idea about the differences. :p
Ecksdee, Reensie. Ecksdee.

What are you taking in college?
Majoring in Finance and Management Information Systems.

Papaya or Guava? Why? Do they just sound neat or is it a taste thing?
I'll take "Guava" for $500, Alex.
Yeah, it's pretty good stuff. Papaya's not bad either.

How are you finding the AKness? About what you expected?
Yep, it's about what I expected. I'd talked with you guys enough about the trials and tribulations before I signed up ^_~

What do you like the most about it? The least?
It's kind of nice to be a part of keeping things clean. The least? Probably the aggravation of people who simply don't read the rules.

Ok, I'm done now. *more snuggles, just because I'm me.*
*snuggles back, just 'cause*

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/28/2005 21:44:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
8/28/2005 21:22:38   
Majere

o yay another meet the ak ^_^
Oh yay, another person with questions ^_^

to start things off

hullo
Hiya.

im bored you bored? its always fun to be bored
No time to be bored XD

can i borrow some money im a little low on cash at the moment
I hardly know you >_>

ok i have to try and be serious

favorite armor weapon shield etc...?
Golden Plate and Shield, and Mana Scepter.

if you could have any job in the world what would it be
The one I'm starting in January, I guess 9_9 I'll be doing consulting and auditing of companies' IT systems for compliance with the law Congress passed after the whole Enron collapse thingy.

what about aq do you most like
The way there's always new stuff.

whos your favorite mod, ak, gc, and knight? if i forgot anything feel free to fill in lol

why(to the above questions)

do you like books, well any specific book or series?

do you like being an archknight?
Yep.

whats your favorite sport? me personally it would definately have to be basketball, preferably college basketeball GO CAROLINA UNC UNC!!
Hmm...probably baseball.

whos your favorite comedian
Not sure. Robin Williams, or maybe Eddie Izzard. Later edit: How could I forget George Carlin in that?

why you answering my questions?
You ask "why;" I ask "why not?"

why you answering anyones questions?
'Cause it's what this thread is about.

how long have you been answering questions?
This afternoon and evening.

are you bored

Not really.

ok im bored now, surprising considering i was bored when i started, i guess thats enough pointless questions for now ill be back sooner or later

you bored yet...
Nope ^_^

edit: hmm just went back over the posts and decided to read them... which i... sometimes do mind you and noticed you already answered some quests so back to striking
Thanks! ^_^ Adios...

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 1:51:17 >
AQ  Post #: 20
8/28/2005 22:06:59   
CrimsonDragon

ZOMG ITS WESTWIND!!
ZOMG IT'S CELESTIALDRAGON

Squee (sorry reens..don't kill me)

Zephy,can I call you Zephy?
You can, but don't expect me to answer. >_>

Nah,I don't wanna call you Zephy,Westwind is cool
Glad you decided that.

So how do you like Northwind?
Nah, he's a tool.

What about Northeastnorth wind?
He, however, is not a bad guy.

I don't like him very much.
I disagree.

Iceberg!

Zebra!

Munchkins!

Wow,its a muwnchkin

howide wittle munchwkin

Oops sorry westwind i was ignoring you
No problem.

I g2g bye
Adios.

Bye munchkin

Hi,Im back

It Is teh Westwind,Ello,How is you...again?
I'm alright.

Okay,It's time to get serioues...

Who is your fav. mod?
Can't pick just one. ^_^

Why did you become a knight
'Cause Reens asked me.

Why aren't I a knight?
*shrug* Don't know.

Its in my name.

My name Is CrimsonDragon but I don't like it anymore and I'm afraid to change it cuz then nobody will remember me

Can you help me?
You'll need to talk to an admin if you want to change your name.

Is Pzychos week next?
I think his was done a long time ago.

Hes a cool guy
Indeed.

What do you think of Silver Werepyres? http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=2170669

You like?
I'm not sure about a light-based werewolf mixing with a vampire; I'm pretty sure the blood would fight it out.

Make sure you post that you like it and what I should do to fix it ...plz?

Oo,we forgot the most important thing....

Can I have a snuggle?
Sure. *snugs CrimsonDragon*

Wawasnuggle

why does Reens always talk with stars around her posts?
'Cause it's what she does. ^_^

*snuggle kitty*

That was an example

Is she sending the message to my brain,yet everyonr can read it?
Yes. Yes she is. She's the telepathic snugglekitty OF DOOM. >_>

Why is Skyboy the only GC that replies on the boards?
I've seen a few others post. I don't know, though. They have their responsibilities and I have mine, we rarely cross.

Everyone else (exept wallo cuz hes very busy and vephoma cuz hes uber powerful) should leave so I can get in

That would be cool..huh?
Sure, why not.

whats ur fav. wep in the game?
Mana Scepter.

Mines UIK or IK

Fav. Armor?
Golden Plate, although I'm definitely looking forward to Nightmare Plate.

Mines NMP and I almost have it.....

Shield?
Golden Shield.

NMS and im working on it...

Spell?
Avalanche Extreme.

FireBall Z for me

Pet?
Yep, I agree, FGM.

FGM of course

Guest?
The Mogleet.

GA of course

bye...again *runs*
Adios.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/29/2005 12:48:35 >
Post #: 21
8/28/2005 23:14:11   
required
Banned

College boy ehhhhh.........Fresh meat!! I was easy on the other moderators, ahhhh finally a challenge!! Time to get my textbooks!

*Cracks knuckles* just a few questions please:

Do you like Calculus? Is that so? Well I guess I'll have to give you a question about Calculus then!
Umm...I haven't done any calculus in four years.

Solve Please: dy/dx=(Sin(x^2))^2
Had you asked me four years ago, I could've answered. Got a 4 on the AP Calc test. Now...*shrug*

Did you say you liked Minnesota? Really? Well then you could name our state bird!
Great Northern Diver.

Have you seen the movie "Fargo", if you have, then you should know we don't say: "You Betcha" with that accent!
Seen it once, a couple years back, when it first came out on video. But that's good to know.

Good job on trying to get that one right! Wow you sure know alot of stuff!

Do you like history? Good! Ya know I am going to major in History! Isn't this a Coincidence you liking history too!

What year did Constantinople fall to the Ottoman Turks? And who was ambitious ruler who took Constantinople?
Constantinople (not Istanbul) fell in 1493, to the Ottomans under the leadership of Sultan Mehmed II. *hugs Wikipedia*

Well, you surprise me lad! hmmmm.................well I guess I wouldn't bother you anymore...........for now!!!!

Nice Try Lad! Good job on the Constantinople question! Tsk, Tsk for cheating!
You say "cheating," and I say "using available resources." ^_^

From what I remember, 2Cos2x, I have been known to be wrong though!

The Loon is the state bird! I'll give you this one because I like your avatar!
Umm...that was my next guess >_> I was a little distracted making a D&D character for my next campaign and only did a quick Google search. ^_^;

A valiant effort!

If I don't post another, Good luck with finishing your studies!
Thanks!

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/29/2005 2:14:05 >
Post #: 22
8/29/2005 1:58:05   
etalihinna

Good day.

Do you live in America? If so, were you born here?
Yep, and yep.

Could you, quickly off the top of your head, tell me what public place employs useable color scanners? I don't get out much and need to set up this gallery in GoCA.
Try Kinko's, or Officemax/Staples/some other office supply place. They often have a copy center that could help you.

What was your favorite historical war? Why?
Hmm...toughie. I'm not nearly as well-versed on my wars as I ought to be...*shrug*

What do you plan to do with your AK status, and how has it affected you as a person? What I mean is, do you believe it to have given you a bit more confidence and such? I think it is cabable of that, which is why I ask.
Nah, my confidence was already there before I was Knighted. I've been around the 'net a few times, in my fair share of administrative roles. It's capable of instilling confidence, sure...but at the same time, it takes confidence to do the job. Otherwise you keep second-guessing yourself and giving in to popular demand, when what the job requires is the willingness to enforce and stand by the rules when "popular demand" says they hate you and hope you choke.

That's it, just wanted to come by and say "Hey", but y'know...Q&A seems a bit more mandatory in these things. But in response to the PM, I hope you don't ever run out of cheeky things to say! Heh...take it easy. ;[
You too.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/29/2005 2:43:34 >
AQ  Post #: 23
8/29/2005 18:42:02   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 24
8/29/2005 18:56:13   
Crimson Falcon

HI!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ME!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

My Cheese yells at me too much.

I kept my word.(about posting everyday)

Have you ever got banned?
Nope.

Do you know who Michael(A.K.A MIKE) Vick is?
The football player?

Do you think Michael Vick is Cool?
Eh, I really don't care about him.

Pro Football or Pro BasketBall?
I'm really not particularly into either. Certainly not enough to pick one over the other.

Singing or Dancing?
Singing.

Monkeys are funny.
They sure are.

Farts or Poptarts?
Poptarts, hands down.

Mountain Dew or Sprite?(personally I like Mountain Dew)
Mountain Dew, nectar of the gods.

Do you think humans are the worst species on the planet?(i do)
Worst by what measure?

I ate you again.

Emperor or President?
You're gonna have to be a little more specific.

O'sama Bin Laden or Sudam hussein?(A.K.A Sudam Insane)
Neither.

Do you hate school?
Nope.

I think monkeys hate you.
;_;

^__^or O_o
Both, depending on whether I'm trying to express happiness or confusion.

What does paper taste like?
Very dry. One might go so far as to call it "papery."

Give me the definition for the word westwind.
A wind that blows from the west?

*Gets Attacked By Monkeys*

Ow... I G2G My Cheese is yelling at me and Monkeys are attacking me!
Sounds dangerous. Be careful.

Adios!
Bye.

< Message edited by westwind -- 8/29/2005 19:21:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights... The westwind is: DONE
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition