Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: westwind (around)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: westwind (around)
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/1/2005 1:25:42   
eagle88

I have returned once more *Bows with respect*

What is your favorite language (aside from English)?
Spanish is the only other one I know any significant amount of, although I'm rusty.

Who let the dogs out (sorry, I was compelled to ask by my sister!!!)?
I dunno, but we'd better get them back before their owners show up, or they'll shut the kennel down for good. ;_;

Where is the best place you have found to read a good book?
Outside (on a bench, on the ground, under a tree, wherever) on a nice spring-like day, about 70-75 degrees or so (Fahrenheit, of course).

What is the square root of i?
Beats me.

Do you like sardines or anchovies on your pizza? (as an eagle, I like both!!!)
I've never tried either, on pizza.

And finally, Who is your favorite Comedian?
George Carlin, Robin Williams, or Eddie Izzard. Really not sure.

OK, thanks for your time and patience!! *Bows with respect*
No problem, adios.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 1:49:50 >
AQ  Post #: 51
9/1/2005 2:56:05   
etalihinna

Some more to get your mind working a little, I know how you like the late-nite excursions. Do you think it's odd that my house has no windows? It's really had an effect on me, even though I love that, I can tell that my moods are a little more depressing sometimes. The animals here are awesome, and BIG too. Dunno what's out here yet. So is that odd to you?
No windows at all? Definitely unusual.

Do you consider me an acquaintance-friend? Or just a minor irritant?
Eh, I'd say acquaintance is pretty close.

If the college you're going to for your masters doesn't work out for you (I mean the job), what's plan B if I might ask?
I'm not worried about a master's degree yet. I graduate with 2 undergrad degrees (Finance and Management Information Systems) in December, and I've got a job all set. I did an internship there this summer, so I'm not terribly concerned with it not working out. In a couple years I'll think about going for a master's, if I need it. In my field (IT consulting and auditing) it's really not necessary. Everyone I've talked to has said that in business, it's best to get out and work for a few years before you get a graduate degree, for a couple reasons. First, you bring a lot more to the classes, because you've had actual experience; second, you get a lot more out of the classes, because you can apply what you learn immediately to situations you've seen.

D'ya think you'll get back into AQ any time soon?
I've never really gotten out of it, I just play less.

Have you got a little brother or friend that plays? If so, are they still an adventurer? If that's true, give me their character I.D., would you?
Don't think any of my friends play, sorry.

Do you know why planets are always round? Why not square? I know the answer to this, I just want to see if you know.
I'd guess it's got something to do with the way it all collects around the center of gravity. Gravity would eventually round it out.

Are you into mathematics at all? If so, do you make any of your free time into finding patterns in anything? Ever seen the movie Pi? It's quite lovely.
I wouldn't say I use my free time to look for patterns, but I do tend to notice them if I come across any. Natural aptitude, I guess. Pi was very interesting, I thought.

Have a nice night, this is all the annoyance you'll get from me for now. I try not to ask pointless queries, yet somehow they always end up that way. Oh well. I've had a great time Q&A'ing with you. Later, westwind.
Adios.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 3:16:04 >
AQ  Post #: 52
9/1/2005 5:27:21   
TankHunter

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Prepare for an oblivion (via Halo question) for which there is no proper reason! HAHA! (Note: I know all of the answers)

You'll notice I deleted all of your questions. I did this for several reasons. First off, they're banal, insipid, and pointless. Every last one of them. Second, you admit right here that you already know the answers. The Meet the * threads are not here so you can feel intellectually superior to the mods, AKs, and other staff while they hunt around for the answers or simply give up. Third, and perhaps most importantly, the Halo games are the most overrated games I have ever played. Their only "contribution" to the industry, if it could even be called that, was bringing multiplayer FPSing to the Unwashed Masses. They took large-scale FPS games off the computer and put them in the living room. Almost everything Halo did, other games have done better. Story-based single-player FPS? Half-Life 1 and 2. Deus Ex. Thief. Multiplayer action? Team Fortress Classic. Counterstrike. The Unreal Tournament series. Maybe they did vehicles right, but so did the Battlefield series and the later UT2004. Not to mention the XBox controller - ANY console controller, for that matter - is absolutely horrible for controlling an FPS. When playing an FPS on a computer, you not only have the more precise and capable keyboard and mouse combination, but you also have your own monitor, so people can't cheat and pick you out. Also, most computer FPS's play a lot faster and a lot more smoothly, so you don't feel like you're running through molasses up to your hip.

In summary: Bad questions. Not playing your game. Halo bites.

My goal is to get the custom title Halo Fanatic.
Gee, it's a shame custom titles aren't given out any longer, isn't it...

later *climbs into a pelican dropships pilot seat and takes off*

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 15:38:57 >
AQ  Post #: 53
9/1/2005 9:38:13   
Seahawk

Heh... are you ready to strangle TankHunter after that last post?
Why resort to physical violence when it's possible to have so much fun in other ways? ^_^

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 15:38:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
9/1/2005 9:46:46   
Coppo

Hiyas!

On a scale of 10, 10 being the highest, how good do you think you are at flirting with the opposite gender?
Absolutely terrible. I don't think it's been mentioned yet in here, but I'm single, and I'd imagine this has something to do with it.

Any tips for people who are first-time flirters?
Be yourself.

Ever danced before in your life? If so, where, when and which song?
Um, just DDR.

On a scale of 10, 10 being the highest, how good do you think you are at dancing?
I'm halfway decent at the aforementioned DDR - a lot better than one might guess looking at my picture. I'd say a 5 or 6.

When was the last time you cried? (and be honest. No trying to look like a macho man(or woman.))
The other night. Took a walk around campus, visiting all my usual haunts. Though I don't graduate until December, it still felt like I was saying goodbye.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
I'd lose weight. Working on that, actually.

What would you really like to do before you die?
I'd like to see more of the world, maybe fall in love again.

Huggle for the road? Pwetty please?
Sure, why not. *huggles* Adios.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 16:04:25 >
AQ  Post #: 55
9/1/2005 10:53:51   
cmgaugler

Hail and Well Met My Friend!

Okay, now that the formailities are over, do you want me to strangle tankHunter, I'd gladly do it.
Thanks for the offer, but I've always been willing to do my own dirty work. ^_~

O_O How could you not like Garfield, true the new stuff isn't all that great, but the old material packed a punch!
Oh, come on. Jim Davis was an ad man before he went into cartooning. He specifically engineered it to be as bland and inoffensive as he could in order to maximize his long-term profits. As soon as he could, he farmed out the drawing and writing to other people, while maintaining "creative control" - if it can even be called that. Garfield is mediocre by design.

Now then, I'm running out of questions (MY Mind is Like a Siv...sive...whatever the word is.)
Sieve. ;)

*Ahem* All your Base are Now Belong To Us!

Peace, I'm out.
Adios.

~Cmgaugler

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 15:55:44 >
AQ  Post #: 56
9/1/2005 13:10:27   
Noah Reeve

Doom!!!

Well then, without any adieu whatsoever! Onto the questions!!

1) True or False : Kain is the best FF character ever.
False. Locke.

2) Also True or False: Gilgamesh is, in fact, the man.
True.

3) Are you, in fact, the Antichrist?
Curses, I've been found. Aid me, Father! Lend me Your unholy might!

4) No...seriously, are you? Cause if you are...I might have to do something about that.
... *cough* ... *shifty eyes* ... No.

5) Office Space or Super Troopers? I mean, both are great movies, but if you had to pick one...which you do, which would it be?
Super Troopers is funny, but it's got nothin' on Office Space.

6) Would you agree that vegetarians, by and large, are communists?(quote from Boston Legal, not my own)
Eh, I think there's a general correlation between liberalism and vegetarianism, but I wouldn't say there's any sort of causal relationship.

7) Why is Galanoth available as a guest for the Carnax war..is anyone actually using him?
Because they're reusing their code. ^_^

8) True or False(again): Robina Hood and Captain Rhubarb should be made into guests for future wars.
Absolutely true. I'm surprised it's taken so long.

9) As the resident Historian here on the boards...I was going to ask you some question relating to some little known History thing, but I forgot what exactly I was going to ask...but beware...it'll be back.

10) Why, in God's name, do I live in Alaska?
Good question. Do you like sleep? 'Cause 6 months of night may affect that. *shrug*

11) What upcoming movie, starring Nicolas Cage as Yuri Orlov, does my sig quote come from?
Lord of War.

12) What do you hate most about me?
I dunno, I really can't say I know you well enough to pick out a hate. Hate is special, I reserve it for things that really earn it. Most things aren't worth spending my energy to actually hate.

13) What do you like most about me?
Hrm...well, in all our run-ins on the fora, you've always seemed pretty mature and collected in some discussions that might have gone in other directions.

Doom!! Beware...for I shall return!!

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 16:03:42 >

"MARIJUANA leads to PACIFISM and COMMUNIST BRAINWASHING!" --Federal Bureau of Narcotics Chief Harry J. Anslinger
AQ DF  Post #: 57
9/1/2005 16:19:57   
Shagronicus
Clockwork Aardvark

zomg it's westwind. :O
zomg, Shaggy!

*initiates ultra-secret Gentlemanly handshake*
*continues, finishing with a flourish*

Firstly: I will not ask you what your favourite Final Fantasy is just to spite you. I'm above that... besides, I've already done it time and again in IRC. =P
How thoughtful. XD

Fancy meeting you here. You know, in your own thread.
Imagine that.

Favourite dueling method? Pistols at ten paces? Pies?
I'll avoid the standard answer - "to the pain," naturally. Rapier, to first blood.

Sporks: Evil incarnate or utensil of the future?
Who says it can't be both?

I'm aiming to bump you from that fancy #1 spot you currently have on the GC Trivia ladder. You're going down, west. What say you to that!?
I say bring it, punk.

As a fellow student I'm sure you see the benefit of doing well in school. What would your advice be for people who are still in high-school that may stumble upon this thread?
Just keep at it. These days you need an education to get anywhere. You'll look back someday and realize high school doesn't suck nearly as much as you thought it did, and that college was awesome.

Hamburgers or hotdogs?
Hamburgers - which isn't to say hotdogs are bad, of course. ^_^

Told you my questions weren't all that great today. Maybe I'll do some thinking and add some more in later. If your thread hasn't closed by then, that is.
Still got till Sunday sometime. No rush, and it's not like you can't find me afterwards if you come up with some burning question you absolutely must know my answer to ;)

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 16:34:18 >
Post #: 58
9/1/2005 16:22:18   
dragonmaster02

hello all y do most of u have anime pics i think thats cool!!!!! i luv anime
I would guess that a lot of people around here like anime.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 16:35:06 >
AQ  Post #: 59
9/1/2005 18:14:36   
Pae

So, when I become a mad scientists gecko, want to be a test subject?
Maybe after you've got the first few rounds of testing done. ;)

Do you like randomness? >_>
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ^_^

I really can't think of anything, but I have to post. >_<
No you didn't, but thanks anyway ;)

What's your favorite quote from IRC?
<[SA]HatfulOfHollow> i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 18:25:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
9/1/2005 19:12:08   
ZLOK
Replacement Sonic

What is your most desireable trait?
My most desireable trait? Geez, I think you're asking the wrong person. It's not my dashing good looks, I'll say that much. I suppose my ability to care.

What about yourself annoys you the most?
I think sometimes I'm a little too introspective for my own good.

Wealth or fame, which would you chose?
Wealth. All of the benefits of fame with none of the drawbacks, like the loss of privacy.

Isn't the Gecko just hot?
But of course.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/1/2005 20:38:44 >
AQ  Post #: 61
9/2/2005 1:42:10   
TankHunter

I LOATH YOU (really) the "I know the answers" thing was so you or anyone else wouldnt say"go to bungies website" I was quizing you on your knowledge of Halo the mods and AK's I present this quiz to either go "I dont know the answers" or at least give it a try why did you insult me such? shesh I have a goal that is possible on the forums and you try to destroy it! That in my oppinion you insulting me.

< Message edited by TankHunter -- 9/2/2005 1:56:35 >
AQ  Post #: 62
9/2/2005 2:11:02   
required
Banned

Hello old adversary!!!! How are you today?
Can't complain. You? I can't complain either, but I do anyway!

I hope you are doing well. As I pondered the light disagreement, I wondered where a man of such knowledge goes to college? So, where are you attending college?
I'm at the University of Dayton. It's kind of funny, I suppose - my position in the religion discussion, that is - considering this is a Marianist university.

Your favorite class at college?
Hmm...in all of college, or just this semester? In all of college, I'd have to say my info systems senior project I did last year. It contributed to a LOT of sleepless nights, but it was worth it. Easily the best thing I've done in college. This semester, I'd have to go with wine tasting. The class hasn't started yet, but I'm thinking it's gonna be a good time.

I always get your name confused with Westwing even as I am typing now. Can I call you by westwing? Will you respond to it?
I'm used to it by now. ;)

I guess that is all I have questions about. I hope that you learn even more! I need more of a challenge!
I think I'm doing pretty well as it is. ^_^

Adeu! Farewell! Vale!
Adios.

< Message edited by required -- 9/3/2005 2:03:18 >
Post #: 63
9/2/2005 2:47:55   
etalihinna

I just wanted to know your advanced answer upon the notion of psuedo-intellectuals. To me, they're more annoying than blatant idiots.
They're also far easier to deal with, if you're onto their game. Get them talking about a subject you know, invent a bunch of words that sound like they fit the jargon of whatever you're discussing, and as soon as they latch onto the words and agree with you, they're busted. Call 'em out on it.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/2/2005 2:51:21 >
AQ  Post #: 64
9/2/2005 3:31:30   
eagle88

Good day to you sir.....I' have returned once more *evil grin, bows with respect*

Have you seen The Brothers Grimm in the theatres yet? What did you think?
I haven't, but it looks interesting.

Does a Hyperbole ever intersect?
A hyperbole is an exaggeration - there's really not much to intersect. ^_^ Now if you meant hyperbola, then the answer's still "no."

In your opinion, what event in written history was the most important to humanity?
The concept of writing.

Which is better, soft serve or hard ice cream?
Hard.

Do you prefer to hunt, trap of fish?
Fish.

And lastly, Have you ever been to a model railroad show?
No, I haven't. My great-uncle has a railroad set up in his basement, though. Used to play with that when I was over there as a kid.

OK, thanks for the time and patience!!! *bows with respect*
No problem, adios. *tosses a salute*

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/2/2005 3:44:56 >
AQ  Post #: 65
9/2/2005 3:49:57   
wolfrider79

Will you answer these questions honestly?
I've no reason not to.

Are you on any other forums?
Just one, now.

If so, what?
The Gentlemen's Club private forums.

What's my line?
Horizontal.

Who are cooler: Normal Pirates, Air Pirates, or Space Pirates?
Space Pirates.

Why?
Everything's cooler in space.
Literally, 'cause y'know, there's no atmosphere to trap heat in.

Is the answer to this question no?
No...I mean yes...I mean...

Did you get that "thing" I sent ya?
Yeah man. I've got the chocolate chips. Did you bring the dough?

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/2/2005 4:02:20 >

My AQ suggestions with amazing art by EragonZZZZ!
Post #: 66
9/2/2005 3:53:37   
Elnaith

West!
Elly!

How are you?
Not bad. You?

Nice answer you gave to tankhunter.
Thanks. If we can't have fun, what's the point? ^_^

Do you like dices?
Oh yeah. I've got a set I carry around with me at all times. 'Cause you never know when you're gonna need emergency dice. Here's a link to the dice; here's a link to a "two-sided die" I've added to the set. It's been dubbed "The Decisionmaker." Flips beautifully, has a nice ringing sound to it.

Do you like math?
As much as any other intellectual pursuit. Which is to say: yes.

Meh that is it for now.. Bye.
Later. ^_^

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/2/2005 4:23:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 67
9/2/2005 11:07:15   
Sano

hey west, I believe we've never met before so...hey there how ya doin'
Pretty good, and you?

how old are ya?

what's your fave console system?
Probably PS2.

what's your fave game for that console?
Hmm, tough call. Lot of good RPGs, some great action games, and the quirky stuff like Katamari Damacy...I really can't call just one a favorite.

where do you live?
Dayton, OH.

would you expect me to behave whenever your online, since your an AK?
Of course. There's not much I can do outside of the OOC forum, but I can contact people who can...

how do you like my sig?
Psst, it's too big. 500x100 TOTAL (text included), and 50k.
Other than that, not bad.

if you could would you take over the world?
Would I? I'm already working on it. XD

if i did would you serve under my command?
Bah. There's only room enough for one Evil Overlord, good sir, and I intend it to be me. *shakes fist*

that's all i can think of at the moment, But I'll be Back. see ya
Adios.

new questions in red.

OK, since you shook your fist and wanna be the only evil guys, I shall stop you and take over myself.
what do you say to that huh?
I say you haven't got a chance. ^_^

do you like family guy?
Yep

if yeah who do you like the most?
Stewie.

is it stewie?
No, not really, I was lying just a second ago.
Yes.

I will delete the text from the bottom of the sig A.S.A.P, don worry, thnx for the reminder.

I can't believe I'll have to be a good boy. do you?
Yes.

so do you act like an adult? or would you prefer to act like a kid like myself?
I've been acting like an adult for nigh on a decade now. >_> I had people guessing online that I was at least 20 when I was 14 or so.

do you drive like an insane person or a sane?
Sane...most of the time.

haha, more will come in new colours.

weeeeee more questions

Ok, so you think i don't stand a chance huh? well we'll see about that when the day of reconing arrives my friend.
*laughs evilly*

looks like we both like the same character form Family Guy.

Wow, I can't believe you were that mature at that age. truly you are a very mature person, and I must start to be one as well, what do you say?

why not all the time drive insanely?

that's all for the time being, more will come, I hope you don't mind my silly wittle questons.

< Message edited by Sano -- 9/2/2005 23:25:46 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
9/2/2005 16:58:35   
TankHunter

Since you plan to take over the world I will stop you why because the world is already screwed up.
AQ  Post #: 69
9/2/2005 17:46:27   
The Almighty Striker

Well, since I haven't bothered to read the torture you're going through, please ignore already answered questions. Anyway, I have come, yada yada yada, the previous AK's corpse has been picked clean, yada yada yada, mmm fresh meat. Let's continue.

I, the Almighty Striker, The Wizard Who Did It, has come! *cough cough* stupid fog effects...
*breezes the smoke out*

Anyway, yo. How's the wind these days, westwind?
Westerly, of fcourse.

Shalleth thou donateth to the fundeth of Striker's Death List... eth? Every donation helps Striker kill one of his enemies. I have a lot of people on here....
I'm gonna have to take a look at that list before I agree to any sort of donations...

Will you autograph my list? *holds up bloodied list with many cossed out names and the title "To Kill"*
Why sure, I'd be delighted. *signs the list "Sano," mumbling something about one fewer competitor*

Is there any connection between the winds normally blowing east blowing west and the hurricanes hitting Granemor, the zombies attacking Lolosia, Carnax in Dragonstone, Dragons in Stonerule, blizzards in the desert, heat wave in the northlands, darkness in the desert, and the blinding sun in Darkovia? I need to know so that I know if I should hide or not.
Yes. The apocalypse has come.
Oh, okay, good. I don't have to plant my Elite Hat of Weather Switching (+10 Mayhem) under your bed.

My flesh golem grocery list requires the left lung of an AK. No an AK I can find in the next 10 minutes I can murder and take the lung out of?
Nope, sorry, no AKs around here.
Mods, then?

I'll be back.
We'll see about that.

< Message edited by The Almighty Striker -- 9/2/2005 21:51:31 >

We back, baby.
AQ  Post #: 70
9/2/2005 19:23:07   
~Lion Eagle~

Hey. I'm back.

I'm not allowed to do much of anything without parental permission. The only people I can talk to are the guys I meet on the Internet.

Sometimes I have prophetic dreams... They come true...Am I insane or weird? Do you have dreams like mine?
If you think they're prophetic, and they've come true, then I don't see why you'd be insane or weird. There's a lot of unexplained stuff in the world. I don't have dreams like yours - in fact, I very rarely remember any of my dreams.

Sometimes I forget who I am...

Am I stupid?
Nah, I don't think so.

Am I crazy?
What makes you say that?

I'm a complete wreck when I fry pancakes. They're always either undercooked, funny-looking, or burnt. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Eh, just takes a little practice. I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

I think I've run out of questions... Byebye.
See you later.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/2/2005 20:14:11 >

I don't break rules. I just bend them. A lot.
AQ  Post #: 71
9/2/2005 20:31:01   
etalihinna

Helloes.

Are you a fan of H.R. Giger? If so, offhand, what's your favorite piece?
I like Giger, but I prefer Escher.

Would you consider yourself, in all complete self-honesty, to be a workaholic in any form of the word?
Sure. Although I can potentially be just as much of a procrastinator.

Y'know what I love more than anything? Theives. Oh wait, no, no I don't. I despise every single last one of them. What do you think? I don't mean whether you like them or not, because nobody LIKES a theif. I just want to know what you're thinking about as you read this.
Eh, just thinking that it's a little unusual to shift between radically different views like that.

Have you read 'A Clockwork Orange'? Have you seen the movie based upon the book? They're both wonderful. I recommend.
Seen the movie, have not read the book. Very good, though.

I have a really severe burn on my inner wrist and have no medicinal ointments here other than Neosporin, but it's not working (it's OLD). I'm seriously considering leaving my house right now and going to the nearest doctor because I accidentally peeled part of the skin back, ripping a hole open in the main area and it's getting infected. It's over three days old. If you tell me I should go to the doctor, I'll leave now. But I won't otherwise because I have no voice of reason in my head or house at the moment and my 'tuff guy' side is telling me to stop being a weako. What should I do, in your honest opinion? I'm being quite serious.
I'm not sure what time it is where you are, but it's 8:40pm for me. Most doctor's offices are closed, and I'm not certain that's worth the hospital bills. I would say go up to the drugstore - they're still open - get yourself some new Neosporin and some clean gauze pads and wrap, wash the burn, put plenty of Neosporin on there, and wrap it up.
I was bitten by my housemate's dog last year while his parents were visiting. Tiny little thing, but the most concentrated evil I've met outside of a feline. Most animals love me; this one was out for blood. Took a gash out of my thumb. I did more or less the same thing; Neosporin and clean wraps. The key is going to be keeping it clean. You're already a step behind if it's infected. Keep an eye on it over the next few days. Head to the doctor if it takes a turn for the worse.
Standard disclaimers apply. I am not a doctor, this is not professional advice, I assume no liability or responsibility, etc. etc. >_>

Thank you for your advice on this, this further proves that I need to take the advice, because listening to myself just isn't enough. You heard, me I said 'go to a doctor...', and at this hour? Weh...

Anyway I have to go for now, so you take care of yourself and get that brain of yours some relaxment, even if it's not 'sleep'.
Good luck with that burn.

One more thing, do you like my new signature? It's based off of my favorite comic book, Lenore. I love it. Raziel1 made it for me, God bless the man.
Looks cool.

< Message edited by etalihinna -- 9/2/2005 21:32:29 >

¨€¨{ ¨€¨{¨€ ¨€¨{ ▀¨€¨{
AQ  Post #: 72
9/2/2005 20:49:47   
TankHunter

So you like animals I have a dog named reno he is a golden retriever I have an ebil cat named nitasha. Do you have any pets if so what are their names?
My last pet died a few years ago. Haven't gotten a new one yet.

What is your plan for world domination?
Please, I've watched enough Bond movies to know that the last thing I want to do is give out my plan.
Okay, maybe that's not the last thing I want to do. I'll certainly never shout "I am invincible" or any such drivel. But keeping my secret plan secret is important.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/2/2005 20:58:31 >
AQ  Post #: 73
9/2/2005 21:34:13   
The Almighty Striker

I'm back.

Now then, you know that newer Godzilla movie, you know the one, the first without a guy in a rubber suit. Whenever I watch that scene where Godzilla's on the bridge, with the missiles coming at her, and the sad music plays, I get a lump in my throat. Oddly, the same happened when Carnax died. Is this normal?
Never seen it, but it's not unusual, I don't think.

Will you attend the Carnax Funeral Service I'm putting on behind his stony corpse tomorrow?
Hmm...depends on if it conflicts with Riona's. Priorities.

Will you sign my boot?
Umm...I don't see why not. o_O

Of the following, which is the easiest to understand and will most likely persuade you:

A) Wouldst thou donateth to mine fund?

B) Ye gonna be givin' money ta me fund?

C) Yo dog, donate fo fizzle? (don't ask me, I don't know what it means either)

D) Hello, I represent my fund. Would you please consider donating to it?

Any of the above, except C. C makes me most likely to disembowel you and feed you to the pigs.

Anyway....... I got nuthin' else. So.... cool scene......

*grabs cheek and rips off half of face, revealing robotic face with glowing, red LED eye-light* I'll be back. *is lowereed into molten metal by chain*
Have fun with that. I've always found it much more fun to stay away from the molten metal. Maybe toast marshmallows over it or something.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/2/2005 21:48:41 >
AQ  Post #: 74
9/3/2005 2:11:16   
required
Banned

Just to drop a line if it is not too much trouble.

How truly ironic! You are attending a prominent Catholic University and I am Catholic! lol!

This crazy mixed up world! Nonetheless, I was wondering what kind of car you drive? If you don't have one, then which one would you like to drive?
2003 Kia Sorento.

I like the Toyota Prius, it may take a while before I have one though. Practical over comfort for me.

Favorite book:
Far too many to mention. My latest favorite is probably Heinlein's Time Enough for Love.

Thanks for answering, I wouldn't bother you any more! Thanks for taking your time.
See ya later.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 3:55:56 >
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: westwind (around)
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition