Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: westwind (online)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: westwind (online)
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2005 12:31:34   
aNyThInG

Hie!

AQ,Runescape or Ragnarok?
AQ. Never played the others.

How long have u play them?
Played AQ for a little over a year now.

Where do u usually play them?
Home.

Why does AQ's forum background is black instead of monster,pets etc?
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking... >_>

What do u like about AQ?
Always new updates.

Dats all.. Have a nice day.
You too.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 3:57:32 >
AQ DF  Post #: 76
9/3/2005 19:44:16   
zephervain

will you be my friend
Umm...sure?

do you play WOW
Nope.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 3:58:37 >
Post #: 77
9/3/2005 20:25:06   
Starfox4ever

You like to answer questions, right? Here are some for you!

When did you decide to become a Guardian?
Eh, not too long after I started, if I recall correctly.

Did you become a Guardian for the perks?
The perks, and to help do a little bit to keep the game going.

If not for the perks, why did you become a Guardian?
See above.

How did you send money to become a Guardian?
Credit card via Paypal. I don't have a Paypal account.

Do you like swords?
But of course.

How about sword-chucks?(nunchucks and sword mix)
Maybe if the bugs get worked out. Like, y'know, not cutting yourself.

What does one get on the 5th day of Christmas?(Redneck Christmas, that is)
Umm...*shrug*

Do you like blood-flavored ice cream?
Only the blood of the innocent.

How many pickled peppers did Peter pick?
A peck.

How many mice does it take to freak you out?
None.

Do you like banana flavoured eyeballs?
Can't say I'm a fan of eyeballs.

Do you like eyeball flavoured bananas?
Not so much.

What is the average velocity of the undilated swallow?
o_O

In the last question what if it were an African swallow?
That all depends on whether or not it's carrying a coconut.

In the question before the last, what if it were a European swallow?
How would it carry a coconut, anyway? I mean they're pretty heavy, it'd have to be a really big swallow.

Does ice cream have bones?
Only the best kind does.

I know where you live. The problem is, I forgot where I live! Can you help me?
Yeah sure. Just go down that street right there, make a left at the second light. Make another left at the first street, then a right. Can't miss it.

Am I asking too many questions?
Nah.

Am I freaking you out yet?
It takes much more than you've got to freak me out.

How about now?
Nope.

I give up.
Figured you might.

How many stitches do you think it would take to shut me up?
Depends on how tight and close I pack them.

Here is a riddle. Try to figure it out! (Answer is one of the questions above(You also may have answered it.))

If you are paddling down a river,
and all four wheels fall off your canoe,
how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
Green with purple polkadots.

(I looked, and that is the real answer.)

I ran out of questions.
What a coincidence, 'cause I ran out of answers.

...or did I? *dun dun DUUUN*

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 4:08:43 >

You cannot escape the Reaper.

DF  Post #: 78
9/3/2005 21:01:45   
Killswitch31

wagagagagagagagagagaggaga!!!!!

hello.......... time for some questions!

do you like cereal?
Sure, but I'm more of a Poptarts kinda guy.

i like nachos? Is this a question? do you?
Sure.

apples or oranges?
Apples.

have u ever farted on a teacher?
I can't say that I have. The thought's never even crossed my mind.

do u like guns?
I wouldn't say I like them. They're interesting, and necessary, but I'm not starting a collection or anything.

do u ever hit ppl randomly?
Nope. If I hit someone, there's a very specific purpose.

do u like to eat yellow snow?
Only if it's a banana-flavored sno-cone or something.

have you ever gone cow tipping?
Nope.

black or white?
Gray.

red or blue?
3D glasses.

green or purple?
Green.

bugs bunny or the roadrunner?
Bugs.

do u watch any show from Adult Swim? If so, whats your favorite show?
Nope.

can you do the robot?
Nope.

thats all! Killswtich out!!
Bye.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 4:14:06 >
AQ  Post #: 79
9/4/2005 5:54:13   
etalihinna

I, don't know why, I never told you
I, don't know why, I never tried
When,
We share,
The petty sins again,
All,
The reasons,
Come to life,
But now it's over?

This makes no sense to me, yet I think it should. I take it it makes no sense to you either, huh.
I think things like that make sense in different ways to different people.

Here I am again, another freezing night in this godforsaken house. I'm really starting to hate it here. I really think I should leave this place forever. What do you think?
That's a big question. I really don't know enough about your situation to comfortably answer.

The burn's almost looking better. I soaked the thing in Neo last night and used a Tshirt of mine to cover it. Thanks for the advice, I don't know why I was thinking 'doctors office'. Crazy me.
Eh, it happens to everyone. Just keep it clean and keep an eye on it. I recommend gauze, though, and not t-shirts. Gauze is sterile...t-shirts are not.

Do you think that the overanalyzation of things can drive a person to madness? If so, why were we given that mechanism? I mean, over 40% of the human mechanisms seem pointless, and harmful. Why? Why have we, through evolution, developed such useless mental traits?
We're not given a specific mechanism to overanalyze something; rather, there doesn't seem to be an instinctive "cut-off" switch. As for why evolution didn't give us one, for that and for other mechanisms...mental processes are unusual, evolutionarily speaking. I mean...at what point did consciousness arise? How did it coalesce? Our capacity for analysis is indication of a higher mental state than simple observation, but we simply don't understand it well enough.
Back to your original question, though...at a certain point, overanalyzation becomes circular. That, I think, is where we can drive ourselves a little nuts.

I don't get it. I think I should, but I don't. I assume you do, though, huh. Thank you for your time.
Later.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 13:48:46 >

¨€¨{ ¨€¨{¨€ ¨€¨{ ▀¨€¨{
AQ  Post #: 80
9/4/2005 7:20:25   
jrr9000

Ooooh, Look! A fresh Victi...er ArchKnight! And recently Knighted too, I see. My, you seem to draw a lot of repeat offenders...er customers.
I guess I'm just...lucky? >_>

Awright, son. You did it. We know you did it. You know we know you did it. We know that you know that we know you did it. 'Fess up. *shoves lawyer from room, directs spotlight at WW.*
*crunches cyanide molar*
...crap. That wasn't cyanide. That was marzipan. Accursed budget.

Most influential person in your life that is not a family member?
My best friend. Met him my first year of college. We seem like opposites, but strangely enough, we think on the same wavelength - even down to saying the same things...at the same time...in the same inflection. We balance each other out; he helped bring me out of my shell, and I provide him a voice of reason.

How/Why?
What was the most important thing you learned from this person?
See above. It was easier to answer that way.

The best life experience you can bring to mind?
Probably a road trip I took with my aforementioned best friend and his fiancée, who is also a close friend of mine. The day we left was a gorgeous, sunny, not-too-warm spring day in May - in other words, perfect. I had just finished up a somewhat unhappy year at school, but the trip quickly brightened my outlook.

I will not ask you to give the worst, that would be exceedingly poor manners - but I will ask you to consider, and decide what that experience was. More on this later.

Languages? (I believe you said Spanish (rusty), and a few words of Japenese - but no others?)
Not unless you count a few computer programming languages. I also speak l33t, though it pains me to admit it.

When did you conciously realize that you were mortal? I would not ordinarily ask, but most 22 year olds still think they're immortal - but since you are mature for your age I am curious as to when it struck you.
Hmm...I don't think I can point to a specific moment, but I realized it somewhere in my mid-teens.

You express a desire to Travel - Where to? Make it a fantasy list, money no object. If you ever decide to go to France, Mexico, Germany, or Italy - Look me up, I can give you some Must See spots. And some Must Not See spots too, for that matter. Heh.
Money no object - and safety assured, I assume as well? I'd wander western Europe for a while - Ireland, England, Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Greece. I'd scoot across the Mediterranean and check out Egypt, see the pyramids. I'd also like to visit Asia - (South) Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan. I'd also head down to Central and South America, see the Incan, Mayan, and Aztec ruins. I'd consider Rio, though I'd be careful.

Back to those life experiences - What did you learn from them? Generalities acceped, specifics N/R.
Both the best and worst (eventually) taught me the same thing, from different directions. Hope's too precious to lose.

That's all, except for - Thank you for donating of yourself to make the Forums a better place. <--Better frame that, you may not hear it again...or if you do, it may get be very faintly amongst all the snarling...Heh.
*chuckles* Thanks for the kind words. The snarling's never bothered me. I know what the mods and AKs do is necessary, and I've never let something as banal as "public opinion" sway me from my course.

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 14:31:39 >
Post #: 81
9/4/2005 7:53:45   
JamJM

how do u get in a clan???
Why not stop by the Clan Recruiting and Discussion forum and ask there?

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/4/2005 14:31:06 >
AQ  Post #: 82
9/4/2005 17:38:39   
Zephyros
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Alright everyone, that's it for me. Thanks fer comin' out.
Post #: 83
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: westwind (online)
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition