Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Meet the Mods - This week, Kaley!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the Mods - This week, Kaley!
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/14/2005 20:51:00   
dragon_ice

What do you find the most annoying?
Two things....buying 5 or 6 Pepsis and not getting any itunes codes and the other is leaving clear directions for people on the forums and noticing the number of people who outright ignore them. I might not be worth their time or something. I don't know.
AQ  Post #: 101
3/14/2005 20:51:16   
gael

stupid question
can i use the word pimp in ma sig (and i'm gona right a line from snoop dogs drop it like it's hot)
I'm not the best person to ask that question of.
Post #: 102
3/14/2005 20:52:31   
zeph

well...were able to do it? i think you should be able to...your a mod...

Huh?
AQ  Post #: 103
3/14/2005 20:56:37   
Deathmage
Banned

I would appreciate it if you could. No one wants to draw for the book. I'm only 13 so it might not be the best but I still want to get it published. How interestd would you be?

Finish your story. Check out some publishers (your parents may be able to help you out with that). If you are planning on selling your book, I'd like to know what kind of royalty there would be for me. This all is the kind of business stuff you will have to do before you can publish your book anyway, so I would want to see that you did it (so I know you are serious about this) before I spend a lot of time working on the artwork for it. If potential publishers want to see some artwork, I can create a sample piece for you. You can PM me and I'll give you an email address.

What I will expect from you is that you are understanding with me and polite, not demanding the work to be done now. If I make a promise to you that I will get the artwork done by a certain time, I will do everything in my power to get it done when I say I would.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/14/2005 21:11:18 >

AQ  Post #: 104
3/14/2005 20:57:35   
zeph

i asked you to put my avatar in the mic thingy for avatars...i pmed you thing? remember? the avatar?
No. I don't remember. Ask Blackhawke about avatars.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/14/2005 21:13:34 >
AQ  Post #: 105
3/14/2005 21:06:47   
The One Wolf

1) What's yer favorite pie?

cherry

2) What do you like to draw?

dragons

3) What books do you like to read?

I don't do much reading.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/14/2005 21:11:55 >
Post #: 106
3/14/2005 21:08:24   
Andras

Do you think it's even remorly possible for a kid to publish a novel? I wanna try. I may be a bit too insane for the job though O_o.

I have heard there are quite a few kids who've published novels. You never know.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/14/2005 21:12:55 >
Post #: 107
3/14/2005 21:29:02   
Phantasm

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks again for the Avenger update you did a while back; the new design is far superior to it's previous (and kind of blah) version.
^_^

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/14/2005 21:40:51 >

AQ  Post #: 108
3/14/2005 21:45:54   
Dark Speed
Behind Blue Eyes Helpful

>.> Just saying I miss you in IRC Kaley. It's very erm, not... Kaley-full.
My hotel's internet connection sucks so I'm going to stay at a different hotel tomorrow night and leave a really mean response card for the one I'm staying at tonight. I hope to be online for the staff meeting tomorrow night.

Anyway, I'm currently trying to fill in space while i think of a legitimate question.

Being GC, are you considered purely Staff or mod? Or a mix of both?
It's all I could think of, being in Awe in your Presence and All.
My primary job at AQ is as an artist. My 2nd job is GC staff contact. My 3rd job is forum moderator. "mods" are part of "staff" so there isn't really a mix that is possible ...

Edit: I spelled your wrong>.<

Ah, of course, silly me :P Mods, staff, same thing!
Poor you without IRC connection 0.o how are you living? (Without me that is)['Cause I'm practically Dieing! :P]
:Pouncehuggles Kaley: Thanks for answering anyway.

< Message edited by Dark Speed -- 3/14/2005 21:52:03 >
AQ  Post #: 109
3/14/2005 22:16:58   
juniorboy419
Banned

um i guadianized 1 character then i went to the guardian page and donate 2 more times for my guardian, don't i get a ultra ice katana?
or did i donate in the wrong place?
You have to send your Paypal ID numbers to Safiria. I'll get someone to PM you details about that in the next couple of days.

P.S. good job being a mob
AQ  Post #: 110
3/14/2005 22:18:27   
Drakonik

What are the perks of being a mod?
You get lots of PMs from people who want stuff from you, you have to work all the time to keep the forums nice, and you get to have a spiffy title.

Edit: So thats one pro, and two cons?

Well it wasn't a complete list. Basically... being a mod is great if you have a desire to help the community out.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/14/2005 22:47:40 >
AQ  Post #: 111
3/14/2005 22:47:24   
Gang Starr

What are some of the questions you've recieved from those emails- what exactly were those people pming you for?
Huh?
AQ  Post #: 112
3/14/2005 23:14:44   
spencetrix
Banned!

How much longer tonite are you staying on for?

Probably another 15 minutes or so.
AQ  Post #: 113
3/14/2005 23:35:55   
Drakonik

Is a mod a member of the staff, or just a very important forum moderator. Note: I know mod stands for moderator. It was just the best word I could think of.

There are pretty much 3 divisions among the staff members ... administration is Artix, Galanoth, Rhubarb, Safiria, and Smbdoll. Creative is Arklen, Oishii, Zhilo, myself, and anyone on staff who does flash animating. Then the community staff members are people who are forum moderators and forum administrators. Some people in the other two groups also have a role in the community. I'm one of those people. But we are all members of the staff.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/14/2005 23:39:30 >
AQ  Post #: 114
3/14/2005 23:41:53   
Dracodragon

Hey, Kaley is in cross country like me too!

heres some X-country ?s

How many miles did you run nonstop?
I think the best I ever did was 6 miles.

How did you join cross country?
My high school had a team and I just joined.

Whats your mile time?
My normal fast mile time in high school during a race was 7 minutes, but I could do better if I didn't have 2 more miles to go.

Ever run any marathons(dont need to answer this is nonstop miles is over 10 i guess)?
The longest race I ran was 5 miles. I was out of shape and dehydraded and it was summer so I got overheated. But I finished.

AQ  Post #: 115
3/14/2005 23:58:36   
Zenofax

chrono trigger? i love that game! who was your favourite character? mine was Glenn (Frog).

Yeah Glenn.
AQ  Post #: 116
3/15/2005 0:05:38   
Drakonik

How many staff members are there? At first it seemed like there was three or four people, but now there seems to be around 20.

Not sure.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 0:10:50 >
AQ  Post #: 117
3/15/2005 0:18:15   
Ryanplex

This was probly already asked (but i dont want to read though 6 pages :) but how did you become a part of the staff, did they just one day find your website and thought that you would be a good artist for the game? Or did they (a long time ago when AQ was first born) have some sort of staff hiring thing?

P.S. You do great art work :)

I told them I was an artist and they liked me. More details are in the answer I already gave to that exact question.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 6:34:17 >
AQ  Post #: 118
3/15/2005 0:33:42   
weatherseed
Ribarg!
Contest Winner

I asked this of smbdoll, so I guess I'll go with the same one. Can we get a picture of you or should we wait for an npc and visualize. BTW, the Cape in New Jersey, but New Providence is nicer of the places I've lived.

If you realllllly read through those 6 pages, you would see I gave a link to a picture of me twice.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 6:35:28 >

Glory paid to ashes comes too late.
AQ  Post #: 119
3/15/2005 0:48:20   
Rafael

how old are you? are u still in grade school, high school or college? and wats ur favorite food?

If you really want to know the answers to these, read through this thread. I've already answered at least once.

Oh ok thank you.

< Message edited by Rafael -- 3/16/2005 0:25:45 >
AQ  Post #: 120
3/15/2005 1:53:23   
azurah
Creative - Ice Cold Hottie!

HOw old are you?

Do you know swedish?
I have a friend who lives in Sweden but I don't know the language.

Who is the coolest non-staff person?

Is it fun to be "kaley"?
I do like to be me.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 6:38:46 >

? damn thi person who changes meh siggy... Ironick! rules (not) lv 78 i will be back...
AQ  Post #: 121
3/15/2005 3:41:08   
Eternal Darkness

i was wondering if you can scan your autograph and send it to me or post it here

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 6:56:17 >

AQ  Post #: 122
3/15/2005 7:18:44   
zeph

did you meat all the admenistrators and creative people in real life? because if you dont have to meat them in real life someone like here of the winds(great weapon designer) can join the staff?
You aren't required to meet people but I don't see how that's relevant to Hero of the Winds.

if you did? are they cool people?
Yeah, they are cool. You don't have to meet them to know that they are.

does zhilo in REAL LIFE have an obsession with axes?
He's never confessed whether he does or not.

and...umm...and...

is your name in real life kaley? or is it sometin else...if its something else you dont have to specify...
It's not Kaley. My real first name is Heather.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 7:40:30 >
AQ  Post #: 123
3/15/2005 7:38:52   
Andras

Back to Final Fanatasy! Sorry, I like the game a lot....

Have you ever drawn a moogle? If so, can we see it?
No, but that's a pretty good idea. Maybe I'll do that someday.

Awww...... you should try to take one of the designs of the other ones and add on to it. You can then make it into other class types. My recent attempt made a Mog Knight into a Pirate.

*reads below*

Sorry..... I'm guilty..... but what i added was a comment.

You didn't edit it while I was trying to make a reply to your questions. At least wait till I make a reply before you edit. And you did!

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 11:52:38 >
Post #: 124
3/15/2005 8:31:54   
h3ro

Here are some questions i would like u to answer.

1. What anime/manga do u like the most? Mine is Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X.
Inuyasha

2. What other games do u play other than AQ and Chrono Trigger?
Tetris and Freecell are big ones.

3. Lousy question but...eventhough u dun read books that much...how do u become smart, nice, helpful and beautiful?

Can people please not edit their post while I am trying to answer? Ask all your questions in your first post and then if you think of more, wait for someone else to post (so you don't double post) then you can post your other questions in a new post. This is the third time my answers have disappeared because someone edited their own message.

< Message edited by Kaley -- 3/15/2005 8:41:38 >

Destiny is the only way off...being the One!
AQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the Mods - This week, Kaley!
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition