Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Meet the ArchKnights! AK of the week, Dadric = teh 0nlin3!!!1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the ArchKnights! AK of the week, Dadric = teh 0nlin3!!!1
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2005 20:53:22   
=Max=

Hello!

Define 1337

An internet language that's inferior to Dadrician.

I can't think of any questions for now, but I will be back!

Awesome! I await more questions.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/7/2005 1:28:56 >
AQ  Post #: 51
4/6/2005 23:52:12   
shonabunch1

Yo Dadric!

Ever heard o' me?

Seen ya around.

Good or bad?

Nothing that stands out either way

Where do you live?

Iowa City, Iowa, USA

Any funny stories you wish to share?

I'm boring

Do you play lacrosse or any other sport?

Hmmmm...the only one I play on a regular basis is racquetball.

Who's the youngest person on the forums?

Hmmm...not sure. I know Miroslav is pretty young, but he defintely acts like he's a lot older, so kudos to him. I'm sure there are younger.

Do you like cookies?

Heckyes!

What do you feel about John Paul II?

I was deeply saddened, I'll miss him a lot.

What's your religion?

Roman Catholic

Do you eat a lot?

Not a ton, but I'm no slacker. Well, I am a slacker, just not when it comes to eating.

How long have you played AQ, or been a mod?

I've played AQ for about a year, and been an ArchKnight for a few weeks.

Thank j00 for answerin', homie.

Any time

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/7/2005 1:33:35 >

AQ  Post #: 52
4/7/2005 3:27:43   
Da Dragon Slaya
Combat Training Dragon Slayer

WHo gave me this title?

I have absolutely no clue, sorry.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/7/2005 14:23:21 >
AQ  Post #: 53
4/7/2005 3:37:09   
h4rold
Mmmm, I wuv fish!

would you chase the bag in american beauty?

>_>
<_<
>_>

if yes would you recycle it or challenge it to an iron chef battle?

Most definitely the Iron Chef battle. Seriously, who can resist anything related to the awesomeness that is Iron Chef?

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/7/2005 14:24:46 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 54
4/7/2005 9:57:12   
Darkbattler
Banned!

Which board do you personally think should have more ArchKnights?

The Creative boards.

Can I be an ArchKnight in that board? :P

Not up to me.

Who came up with the original "/me snuggleshuggleswugglesshruggles whatever-uggles"?

Well, I stole my version of the alias from Reens. Many people have their own versions of the long-snuggle, but the one I have was her distinct version before I swiped it. One of these days I'll make up my own.
*thief!*

Do you wear hair gel?

Nope, but I used to.

If so, what brand do you use?

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

WHat kind of dog do you have?

A yellow lab

What's his or her name?

Holly

Can I see that picture again with you and your dog in the park?

Sure... here it is. It's actually not a park though, it was taken in the front yard of my old house before my Senior Prom, which would have been almost exactly two years ago.

Have you met Noah_B in real life?

Haha...nope. We thought about it once, but he was scared that getting too close to my awesomeness would scar him for life.

Do you know everything about him since he was born?

Oh...EVERYTHING.

Do you think you could be hte next Pope?

Nope. It's technically possible, but I don't exactly see it ever happening.

Would you like to be the next Pope?

Not particularly, it's a stressful job and I don't think I'm far along enough with my faith to lead the entire Church.

What's your favourite holiday?

Well, my favorite religious holiday is Easter, for obvious reasons. My favorite non-religious holiday is most definitely July 4th, also for obvious reasons.

What is AIM again? And what does it stand for?

America Online Instant Messenger, and its client sucks next to Trillian.

Later, /me hands Dadric a handful of Cheeze-Its!

See ya! /me chomps on the Cheeze-Its and tosses DB some chocolate milk

< Message edited by Reens -- 4/8/2005 13:05:50 >
Post #: 55
4/7/2005 23:00:13   
lilJunior7

You seen me before right?

Yup.

SeaHawK or Blackhawke?

I've seen them too.

... Um I meant which one.

< Message edited by lilJunior7 -- 4/8/2005 18:00:31 >
AQ  Post #: 56
4/8/2005 4:07:24   
samiskl

Hey Dadric!

Sup!?

Can I call you Dad?

Errrr...I'd prefer not, but if you really want to I'm not going to get mad about it or anything.

Why do all the AKs have something about Noah in their title?

*because Noah is teh ultimate guy*

Because I'm so much cooler than Noah and I'm trying to help him cope with it by pretending like I want to be him.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 14:35:51 >
AQ  Post #: 57
4/8/2005 12:41:07   
Wallo
Legendary AdventureGuide

u r teh 1337.

Wheeeeeee! :D

If we get Guild Wars, we shall make the Arch Noahs Guild! Or the Dadricians.

Hehe..I'd make it the Huzzah!s

Why am I standing on my head?

Because I told you to!

Seen the Big Lebowski?

Nope, but I've had about a million and a half people tell me to.

Why is your dog so awesome?

I dunno, I'm jealous of her.

Why are YOU so awesome?

Talent and practice.

Why am I so awesome?

Talent and practice.

Should you be worried when a crazy man comes up to you and says 'I want your milk.'?

Probably. Speaking of which, a bunch of my friends were at Panchero's the other day and a crazy old guy was walking around asking everyone for their free food.

Scamparr!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 14:40:21 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
4/8/2005 12:49:28   
DragonMagi555

Hello.

About how many times do you think you've been asked your age?

A lot. Like three or four.

Tired of it? (I know I would be!)

Meh, it's not a big deal.

How old is your dog now? :P

A bit over two years old.

Did you grow up with any animals?

Yeah, we've had a dog as far back as I can remember at my dad's, but Holly was the first one I got at my mom's.

If so, what kind of animals were they?

Dogs and fishies.

Now, for an interesting ones:
How do you define good and evil?

I tend to have strong moral convictions, partly because of my religious beliefs and partly because of experiences I've had. I think moral relativism and moral skepticism are both extremely flawed. The only real way I can think of to define "evil" at the moment is the act of harming another for your own personal gain. I think that anyone who sticks by what they believe and tries to do the right thing based on their perception of the world is good in my book. That's a lot of what attracts me to Roman Catholocism in reality. Unlike a lot of Christian denominations, we belive that anyone can go to heaven, not just Christians.

Do you see things in black and white or black and white with shades of gray?

Definitely the latter. I do believe however that regardless of the gray, there are times when you have to put it on the line and make a real decision, even if that requires you to risk a lot. I think the thing that really makes a leader is someone who's willing to either look through or ignore the fog and make a stand on something, even if it's not 100% clear that that's the single best decision at the time. Obviously, you have to fully take into account the information you have, but people that get bogged down with nuances and details tend to make bad leaders because they tend to change their mind too much. A leader may not always make perfect decisions, but a leader has to be willing to make decisions.

Thanks for your time!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 14:50:10 >
Post #: 59
4/8/2005 13:20:23   
VP
Helful

Ooh, it's still Dadric! More torture!

How much time do you spend in IRC?

Way too much. Way, way too much.

Do you see the cup of Mountain Dew Livewire and Pepsi mix disgusting or tasty?

Very much so. Corruption of Mountain Dew is a crime against humanity.
-Which is what I tested out yesterday. :p

By your own-assesment, do you think you are a pessimist or optimist?

I think I can be both. It's sad, but as a politial scientist, you're essentially taught how to manipulate people into doing what you want them to, which tends to turn people into cynics, and when it comes to things like world politics I tend to lean towards the realist view a lot of times, which is an extremely cynical school of thought. However, even in light of all that, I really think that I have a much more optimistic outlook on things than most people. I have a lot of faith in humanity to do what's right, which is something I can't necessarially say about a lot of people these days. I just think that there is a lot more good in the world than bad, and that life in general is just an amazing thing. I try not to let things get me down, and they usually don't.

If any of the longer answers from the last two sets of questions don't make sense at points, it's because I'm doing a lot of stuff right now xD

< Message edited by visionpower -- 4/10/2005 2:27:08 >
AQ  Post #: 60
4/8/2005 15:19:40   
thewastedsmile
Oldtime forumite!

I <3 teh d@dr!3!

*snuggles Wasted*

So.. how about those Yankees?

They make me yawn.

Speaking of.. (not really) what'd you gots playing to at the moment in Winamp?

Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin

Is it really ok to be a lumberjack?

No, it's criminal I tell you!

For that matter, do they really need to sleep all day?

They don't but I do.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 15:40:11 >
AQ  Post #: 61
4/8/2005 15:38:24   
DragonMagi555

Well I'm back, to ask questions that may or may not be ok... I'm not sure though because the rules only say no policitical discussion (If I am, please just ignore my questions and tell me somehow). Plus, I like making some people think a little. ^^

I love politics, 'nuff said.

You said that you consider yourself conservative, why is that?

I believe strongly in the free-market economy and small government, particularly on the federal level. By the standards of our parties over here, I'd be a sort of Libertarian/Republican hybrid, but I tend to vote Republican, mostly because I don't agree with the isolationist views of the Libertarian Party. I could go on for hours, but you get the idea.

What do you consider your political alignment (left-wing, right-wing, moderate ___, etc.)?

Right-wing.

Do you see any problems with the media? If so, list at least one example if you can.

Well, I really think there is an obvious liberal slant in the media, but I think that problem is far less of a problem then the fact that the media is more interested in things like Michael Jackson than the War in Iraq. Also, I think there's a serious shortage of international news in America. This in reality is a place where my small government/free-market beliefs can be argued against, as it is the drive for pure profit that causes news to be focused on the wrong things as that is often unfortunately what people want to see, so it really is an issue I struggle with at times.

Do you think that there are any problems with the U.S. government? If so, list a couple of examples.

Well, I obviously think it's too big. I think that it's a serious problem that the federal government has so much power over the states, particularly on issues like education. Heh...this question is one where I'll actually stop myself before I ramble on for hours. Essentially, I think there are serious problems with the American government, but I think the current administration gets far more than their fair share of the blame for certain problems.

What do you think of the electronic voting machines that are being used in various areas in the U.S.?

Well, I'm sort of torn. I think they could be beneficial, but I think they could also be easily tampered with, even with a paper trail. Really, I've yet to see a paper ballot that's as confusing as some people claim.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 15:56:51 >
Post #: 62
4/8/2005 17:15:11   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

Hiya! Me again(better guard your pretzels because my DEX is good!)

*strikes a guarding pose*

Do you like LeBron James

No idea, I don't pay attention to pro bastketball, only college.

(If yes)Will the cavs make the playoffs?

See above.

Do you like Miami?

See above above.

Do you even like sports?(because if no these q's are point less

I love sports, but I'm just not a pro basketball fan.

Thanks,
tyty_pretzel
the pretzel stealer muahahahahaha

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 21:10:19 >
AQ  Post #: 63
4/8/2005 17:26:09   
Durroth

1. How do you always get stuck with idiots like fighter?

Divine retribution?

2. Meaning of Life or Life of Brian?

Meaning of Life

3. African or European Swallow?

African

4. All your base are belong to me

Or not.

5. Got a PSP yet?

Heck no

6. if not do you Plan to?

No way, I much prefer my DS.

7. Wanna help me kill Legend_Again?

I'm too nice for that =)

8. What do I always say when I have been idle in the AK chatroom or any other chatroom for a while?

MOO?

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 21:13:37 >
Post #: 64
4/8/2005 20:42:33   
Fyrel

I almost missed it! Ohnoes!

Nah, you're good.

So just how much do I rock? :P

About as much as I roll =)

Dogs are just ewsome. Don't you think?

Obviously, they rule. Dogs >>> Cats

Feelings/comments on Pope John Paul II's death?

That should explain it all.

Why political science? Seems so boring to me...

No way, I love it. I don't know, I guess it's just one of those things you have to have a passion for.

Any other favorite subjects? History, math, etc.

I'm a big fan of history, but I'm not that good at it. I tend to rule all at English when I want to, but I don't enjoy it all that much. Hopefully I'll like journalism, that being my second major and all.

>.< This is like...writer's block for me. I can't think of anything. ;_; Ramble. Make this post pretty. Rainbow-colored or something. Maybe I'll think of another question before you close this thread. Highly unlikely though.

Whatever works.

Oh yeah: cats > dogs.

No. Just...no.

Why is Wallo so awesome?

Because he just is, duh.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/8/2005 21:16:50 >
AQ  Post #: 65
4/8/2005 23:05:31   
moomaster01

what is your favorite food

Cheez-Its!

do you have pets?

Yep. I have two dogs and some fishies.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 13:59:25 >
AQ DF  Post #: 66
4/8/2005 23:14:23   
Genis Sage

Oh! Another Archknight to ask questions and bother just to kill time! Uhhh....did I said that out loud?

Nope. I didn't hear a thing.

So, tell me Dadric, If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Interesting scenario, I'm going to have to go with a no.

When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?

Sure.

Why does the sun lighten our hair but darken our skin?

Talent.

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

Shifting earth.

So, have you read any books? How about: "The Baskerville's Hound" By Arthur Conan Doyle? Do you know whom Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is?

Errm...he wrote the Sherlock Holmes books, none of which I have read, but yes I have read a lot of other books.

Hey! You like videogames? Age of Empires III is coming! Do you care about that? Any online games and stuff or game you like?

I might pick it up, I definitely enjoyed AoE II, I'm also excited to get my copy of Guild Wars. As for FPS, my current favorite is Call of Duty.

Finally, there is a rumor around going, some people say that I'm a Genie. I say I'm a Mage. So, I'll ask this question to all Archknights, mods 'n stuff. Am I or am I not a Genie?!?!?

I'm going with mage >_>

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 14:04:52 >
AQ  Post #: 67
4/9/2005 1:50:37   
spellfire77
Mistress of Magic

Well I suppose I should ask a couple of questions although after reading the last three and a half pages it's a bit tough to figure out what to ask.....heck I guess I'll just ask AQ questions as my mind can't come up with something better that's not already been asked in one form or anohter atleast once or twice ^_^

Fighter / Mage / Hybrid - Which do you think is best and why?

Mage. I think the reasoning behind a person who loves "Dr. Swordopolis" preferring to avoid "Fighter" is quite obvious to any 8-Bit fan :D

Did you read the guides I created with my rating / guide making partner {SiLvErWiNg}?

I haven't had a chance to yet, but after this reminder I most assuredly will.

If so what did you think of them?

Dunno yet.

What is one thing you think AQ needs more or less of? and why?

I'd really love to see more people active both in the AQ chat rooms and in the OOC, but I don't know if that covers the question. Other than that I think we need less people suggesting uber equipment. I guess I've never been a fan of the "OMGama1ng!!!1" sets in games (I'm glad they're removing Golden) and because of those things, I tend to shy away from the uber suggestions.

Well I guess that's all...I really need to try to get to these things much quicker so I can actually have real quesitons to ask :P

It's all good :D

One last one ^_^ what do you think of my sigs?

Oooh...pretty.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 14:12:04 >

Lady Shandril
Priss the Huntress ~ Link under Avvy
Utena the Rose Princess
AQ  Post #: 68
4/9/2005 6:17:46   
Epicentric

First, some politics:
What news source(s) do you prefer/consider most reliable?

That's tough. Although I don't think they're at all unbiased, I think that the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal (which is actually conservative only on its' op-ed pages) and, at times, USA Today do a good job. As for TV channels, like I said earlier I'm not a huge Fox News fan, but I think Brit Hume's show is actually very well done. I don't know, there's not a lot of reliable news out there anymore. I'm sure there are a few that I can't think of right now, but whatever.

Do you agree with the belief that US college professors have a liberal bias as a whole? If so, do you consider it a problem?

Being a college student myself, and talking on a regular basis to college students from various schools, I very much agree with that belief. However, I really don't worry about it that much. People have always tended to be more liberal when young, and more conservative when older, and professors have long been liberal, and we're still here. I don't really think it's the end of the world.

Do you support Bush's partial Social Security privatisation plan? Do you think it actually does anything to address the problem of solvency (which won't come up until at least 2042, anyway)?

Yes I do. I think it's absurd to say that just because an issue isn't immediate we shouldn't address it. Also, I believe that to solve Social Security, we'll need to attack it with a long-term solution that will take a few years to really show results, which is another reason to take it on now. As for his plan, I do agree with it. Social Security is not supposed to be a retirement savings account, it's supposed to be a safety net, and politicians and people seem to have long forgotten that. With this plan, people get money to invest for themselves, and if they're that scared of losing it, they can toss it into an IRA or something. We need to return to a time of more personal responsibility, and I think this is a step in the right direction. And by the way, I do think that Medicare is a more pressing problem.

Do you think that the Obrador issue in Mexico is reasonable?

From what I've read on it, which has been very little as I've been extremely busy lately :( it sounds like certain people in power in Mexico are working solely to preserve that power and he's the victim of politics, but I can't say that I think he's exactly the greatest man on Earth either. Like I said, I don't know much about it, I haven't had a chance to follow it much.

Also about Mexico: what do you think of the "Minutemen" (I hate how they coopted both a historical term and the name of a wonderful band!) - that is, the "volunteers" who are trying to patrol the US/Mexico border?

I don't necessarially see a problem with it, provided they're not violent towards anyone, which is a distinct possibility. I think the ACLU is overreacting, as usual, but I don't think it's a bad thing that they want to keep tabs on the Minutemen, provided they don't whine about the smallest of things as they usually seem to do. Personally, I'd prefer to see us get REAL border security for once, but Bush doesn't seem concerned with that, which bothers me.

Do you care about people's political views when judging them on non-political aspects?

Nope. I'd have no problem having a raging socialist as my best friend. I think people that take politics into account when considering friends are absurd.

And some non-political stuff:

Best concert you've ever seen (live, obviously - recordings don't count)?

Last summer. 12 Stones. Enough said.

How devout of a Catholic are you?

Not as devout of one as I wish I was, but I definitely believe in and care about my faith.

And the obligatory random/silly one:
If Stalin and Reagan met on the street, what would happen?

Reagan would pznz0r. PWNZ0R I SAY!!!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 14:34:38 >
AQ  Post #: 69
4/9/2005 6:39:27   
Iceblast2

What do you think of John Howards eyebrows?

Sexy!Sexy!

Am I still an annoying young'un or am I respected?

Dunno...it's not really my decision >_>

Will my plans of world domination ever succeed???

Doubtfully

When the more detailed classes (i.e. Paladin, Knnight, Necromancer) which one will you choose?

Errr...Sword Incarnation class?

(Probably been asked but what the heck, i'll be annoying anyway) How old are you?

Do you ever check out the Legends & Lore story section?

Very rarely, but I really want to sit down and read some of the stories some day.

Have you ever read any books of the DragonLance series?

Nope

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 20:40:57 >

Post #: 70
4/9/2005 6:53:28   
DragonMagi555

While... I think I may truely be pushing the limits this time, but hey whats the worst that can happen? *tries to hide*

Well, here goes:

Do you believe that men should stop getting involved in the abortion issue? Why?

No. Why the heck would I just ignore something I see as murder? That's as absurd as saying that all white men should stop getting involved in anything dealing with racism. No single issue belongs to only a group of people, everything has an effect on all of us.

Do you believe that gays should have the right to marry? I know that most of the states said 'no' on this, I'm just curious about your opinion.

Yes and no. Marriage is and should stay a religous institution. The government should solely be in the business of distributing what we know as "civil unions" to any couple, straight or gay, and if you want to get married, go find a religious group to deal with it.

You said that the majority of the time you voted Republican, did you vote for Bush? If so, why (don't just says 'because he's great' that's the answer I usually get :P )?

I did vote for Bush. I found both of the candidates to be pro-large federal government, but I found Bush to be less so. Also, I just found his polices overall to be more focused on an ideology centered around personal responsibility, and I really found Kerry to be an overly weak leader. He's suited fine to be a Senator, but I just don't know if I'm comfortable as a president. However, I do believe he would have been fine, and I would have respected him as much as any president.

Thank you for answering my questions!
- DragonMagi555

EDIT: Epicenter had a couple of the questions I wanted.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 20:55:45 >
Post #: 71
4/9/2005 8:29:52   
MADemocrat

In the event that North invaded South Korea, what would happen?

We would no doubt defend South Korea, as would the vast majority of the world, even if SK has been a terrible ally lately.

Should Pakistan truly be considered US ally in the War on Terror?

Yes, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep a very close eye on them.

Do you believe the US has turned its back and allowed its allies to conduct illegal actions i.e. Iran-Iraq War?

I think we have a history of imperfection, but I don't think our allies are any more perfect.

Do you regret the US supplied the mujahadeen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan?

Regret? No. I'm disappointed that things turned out the way they did, but I do think that based on the information available it was the best decision.

I don't much like the issuing of military-themed school books, though.

Do you think abortion should be banned?

Yes.

Cider House Rules. Basically, that's all I have to say. Don't like it as birth control, but don't want it banned.

When you get your degree in Journalism, will you start your own international news channel with actual fair and balanced coverage? Doing that would be better than writing for something with a conservative slant .

Nah, I just want to write for my Weekly Standard, that'll make me happy.

Do you acknowledge Fox News's right wing slant?

Errrm....very much so, as much as I see CNN as being left wing in fact.

Sweet. You actually are one of the first conservatives I've met to admit that.

< Message edited by mademocrat -- 4/9/2005 21:44:44 >
Post #: 72
4/9/2005 13:02:04   
HeroOfLight

Where did your username come from?

Bought Secret of Mana, there was a save file on it with this name, and I just liked it.

What's your favourite TV show?

Old school Law and Order episodes.

What was your happiest moment in your life?

Can't pick out a single one.

If you had a choice to go to 3 sides and they were good,evil,and neutral which would you pick?

Good.

*tries to sound like Fighter from the FFs* I like swords...don't you? (lol)

Welcome to Corneria.

Do you have someone special in your life?

If you mean a girlfriend, not at the moment.

What do you think about war and people dying?

I always hate to see people die, but I do believe they are fighting for a good cause.

Are most of my questions already asked?

No, only a few.

Aren't I annoying?

Nah, not at all =)

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 21:05:59 >
AQ  Post #: 73
4/9/2005 15:48:38   
Epicentric

Just a wee bit of follow up on a couple of my previous questions:

Read/watch any non-US media? If not, you might enjoy the Economist (a British weekly newsmagazine which can also be read online, not just on economics despite its name). It's a source of news on a wide variety of (often underreported) issues with a style that consists of highly objective reporting mixed with decidedly british-style conservative analysis. It's quite good (and this is coming from a radical leftist!).

Yeah, I've actually read The Economist a few times, and it's very good. I actually hope to grab a subscription this summer to compliment my usual Weekly Standard.

Since you're a smart right-winger with a good grasp of economics, I figure you might actually be able to answer the question which I can't find a reasonable response to from any right-wing source: how, exactly, do you think spending large amounts of money on allowing people to invest some of their Social Security taxes, on its own, will magically make Social Security pay for itself?

Like I said, it's a long term solution, and I fully realize the initial costs. As you obviously know, people get a lot more out of Social Security today than they payed in, as benefits are adjusted for various variables, an obvious one being inflation. With partial privitization, a significantly large amount of the government's burden is shifted to the public, and thus the losses are cut as well. Heh...and having much of that money invested into the economy as opposed to just dropped into the government's lap.

As one of my political heroes, P.J. O'Rourke once said, "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 20:48:55 >
AQ  Post #: 74
4/9/2005 20:57:13   
=Max=

Yay! More questions!

Yay!

Ever thought of posting questions in your own Meet the AKs thread?

xD Nope.

Wanna try? :)

Maybe if this wasn't going to close in a few hours.

How is my signature?

It's cool.

If you haven't seen this, you MUST see this- Homestar Runner!

:O Who hasn't seen Homestar Runner!?

Bye!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/9/2005 21:05:43 >

AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the ArchKnights! AK of the week, Dadric = teh 0nlin3!!!1
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition