Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= [Merged] Meet the "Hey what exactly are you anyway" - Falerin =AE=

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AE= [Merged] Meet the "Hey what exactly are you anyway" - Falerin =AE=
Page 2 of 17«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/21/2005 23:23:16   
Swallowtail
Creative!

hello fallerin! *excited to be in presence of the master writer*

would you like to design any of the story lines for aq?

Yes and I have in fact written a quest for the game but it has not yet been implemented. More of my stuff should be coming in coming months

do you have pics of your kids? i bet theyr cuties! ^_^

Not in digital format. I certainly think they are cuties...

where do you get some of your story ideas?

I imagine this is a question every author gets and every author has a hard time answering. For me I just kind of look at whats there and think about how it can be expanded upon and how it can be built up. I like to challenge expectations and ideas.

do you like rush?

I can take them or leave them

do you like being in charge of reading stoies?

Yes I do. It can be quite entertaining. I love reading in general so its hardly a job.

how long does it take you to write a story? like: how long does it take from when you get an idea to when you write to when its finished?

It varies alot. Even among the stories I have written here. I try to start the stories the second I have an idea though I wont neccesarily post them immediately. Sometimes months pass without the story going much of anywhere and then I will have burst and finish...

whats your favorite story that you have written?

At this point probably All thats Evil is not Dark. Manifestation was also enjoyable.

whats your favorite in general?

See above. I definitely could not say it depends on the genre.

sorry if i asked anything that was already asked, i didnt read thru all the questions. thanks! ^_^

< Message edited by falerin -- 4/22/2005 10:40:33 >

Spellbound: A Mage's Quest. My growing story.
AQ  Post #: 26
4/22/2005 5:22:20   
mewarmo990

Hi, Falerin *kowtows*

Kowtows really... thats a bit too honorific I think
Just one question for the time being....

Are there any real life experiences that have seriously influenced your writing?

I cannot say there is a single experience that has been formative in my writing... more like the development of my philosophy in general and my own worldview

Or any real life people you've based characters on?

Myself. Several characters are expressions of parts of me. A few of my real life friends have had parts in forming personalities but it is not really a case of a character being based upon them. There are several instances where characters in my stories have been based upon the roleplay of others.

Oh wait, that's two.

< Message edited by falerin -- 4/22/2005 10:45:23 >
AQ DF  Post #: 27
4/22/2005 8:49:53   
Iceblast2

Hi! Yes I am back and to annoy further *ebil laugh*

I was wondering, have you ever considered taking a course in Literature? (You know, a course to boost writing skill...or whatever)

I have. More then the required minimum at my University in fact.

A question to you, based on me

Do you think that in University if I take a course in Literature and do a course so that I can be a Substitute English teacher when I am out of work is a good career plan?

This is a complicated question. Certainly instructors are in demand. On the other hand being a substitute can be quite draining because there is a lack of job security or certainty and you often are forced into the lesson plans of the regular teacher.

What is your favourite Take-Away?

Thai in general. Pretty fond of Indian too. Unfortunately neither are available where I am now so I am pretty limited to Pizza, Chinese (Which I also enjoy), and Sandwiches. A note for the uninformed, outside of the United States and some parts of Canada what we call takeout is refered to as Take-away

What is your favourite Movie genre and what is your favourite movie from that Genre?

This is nearly as impossible to answer as the book or music question. Probably my favorite genre is fantasy with sci-fi and thrillers being close behind. As for individual favorites forget about it... I have favorites all over the place depending on the time and my mood. My single favorite movie however is probably Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Do you think up your story ideas your self or do you see something like that on Television/other and twist it to make it your own original idea?

Mostly I think up my own but I things in television and media can spark my creativity.

And finally, have you ever broken your finger or anything so you are unable to type at regular speed forcing you to stop writing? (I slammed my finger in the front door a few days ago...it broke...)

Only broken bone I have ever had was my left ring finger and that was when I was very young an uncle closed it in a door. I did however second degree burn my second and third fingers with grease a few years back and that made typing a bit more 'interesting'.

Well thanks for your time and bye...for now!

< Message edited by falerin -- 4/22/2005 11:03:28 >
Post #: 28
4/22/2005 18:47:48   
johnmejiayah

quote:

Excessive useless quoting of above message deleted

He goes to the university and he actuallly joined my contest. I'm sorry IceBlast2. I didn't know those were your kind of interests. I didn't know much about you till now. I go to high school and I guess you joined because you were hoping to learn something, but you know much of it already. I'm sorry.

Say what?.

< Message edited by falerin -- 4/22/2005 19:41:37 >
Post #: 29
4/22/2005 19:45:53  1 votes
Coronet
Chibi Coronet

Hola, Falerin! Thought I'd post a few questions. ^-^

Firstly... what ARE the genders of the various elemental lords of LORE, according to thee?

The Elemental Lords are deities and thus can and have assumed various genders throughtout history. The only time they would befixed to one gender is when they are invoved in some sort of relationship. Some of them do not ever show a gender at all. At the point that they last appeared in my fictions the genders of the Lords were as follows:

Water - Male
Fire - Female
Energy - Genderless
Earth - Male
Light - Male
Wind - Gender Neutral/Dynamic (Wind is particularly fickle and wont asume the same form more then twice ever)
Darkness - Genderless
Ice - Female
Creation - Female (Lorithia is pretty fixed as female because her consort is male)
Devourer/Uncreator - Male (The'galin has not changed his gender since he was a mortal but this does not mean he can't when he was moral however he was male)

Secondly... do you like pineapples?
Absolutely

Most of all... do you wuv snuggles? If so, would you like one?

Why not

*gives Falerin a snuggle* ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 4/23/2005 14:34:31 >
AQ  Post #: 30
4/22/2005 21:34:16   
Kinflame

Hello Falerin! I'm Kinflame, an aspiring novelist who is currently at work on a second novel (see 'Serrath'), and am highly curious about you.

Firstly, I have read your responses to Samiskl's Tolkien questions, and found them strikingly like my own! If the books were 600 pages shorter, it would be an epic. Until then, it's much too long winded and takes 20 pages more than needed for every event. Nonetheless, I read it, as I did the Wheel of Time. Good for a rainy day, no?

First off, I'd like to start with what I'm most inquisitve about. Have you ever written a published work (a novel, novella, short story, anthology, even if it be a short newspaper fiction piece)?

I have had short fiction and poems published and also some nonfiction material but none at a national level

Secondly, what's the longest piece you've written based on the background of Lore and its history?

All thas Evil is not Dark is Probably the longest though Manifestation is pretty long too

Whats the longest non-Lore piece you've written?

A 150 page character background short story for a friends RP setting.

Do you enjoy online MMORPG fantasies, strategy, text-based, graphical, etc.?

I do. I was a BETA tester for the original Meridian 59 and the site administrator/programmer for a mud for a number of years. I also served as a mud programmer for some other text based games and have done numerous play by IRC rpg things.

Have you ever read Gothic: Four Hundred Years Of Excess Horror, Evil, And Ruin? Not a depressing book, just an incredible look at the history and way of goth. I'm not a goth at all, and I found it mesmerizing.

I cannot say that I have.

And last, but not least, what would you say was the most powerful (influential, imaginative, and well-written) book of the twentieth century? Personally, George Orwell's '1984' comes to mind, or Arthur Clarke's '2001: A Space Oddysey.' and it's sequels.

A hard question. Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm come to mind as being pretty significant. Goldings Lord of the Flies also rates because of its insight into the Darkness inherent in human kind. I like Clarke but I am not to fond of the whole killer AI thing. While it is unquestionably influential its been so overdone it loses impact. Differing works affect different people. I suppose if pressed I would say that I would have to go with either Stranger in a Strange Land by Heinlen or Bradbury's Farenheight 451 for their effect upon me as well as their critical acclaim. That said individual works which normally dont make the list in general terms can have very profound effects on individuals such a work for me would be Cynthia Voigt's Building Blocks which is Young Adult fiction and thus generally overlooked

Cheers, your humble admirer and fellow forumite, KF

Edit: Heh, meant '84 not '81. Fool that I and my typos be. As for your last response, I'd most definitely list Lord of the Flies and Fahrenheit 451 among 'most influential', but I'd have to disagree with your comment on Clarke- it (the genre) has most definitely been overdone, but it was Clarke who pioneered it- it had never been done when he wrote 2001. That is why I listed it- it has been so often done because he wrote it, and it influenced the rise of a whole sci-fi subcult. I've never read 'Building Blocks', but I am familiar with Voigt's works. I'll have to check it out

Definitely do... its quite good... albeit written for younger people. If you have not read Stranger in a Strange land I recommend it highly too

< Message edited by falerin -- 4/28/2005 17:27:44 >
AQ  Post #: 31
4/22/2005 23:32:31   
ftfox

Hi Falerin!

Do you like Moglin? (moglin tastes like chicken)

I liked the older versions better personally but yes the Moglin figure in my fiction

If you could give moglins chain saws, would you?

Zorbak invented the Chain Saw

do you play AQ alot? (if you play AQ at all)

Not alot no

If so, what was your fav war that you have helped in?

The battle with Akriloth. I was also pretty fond of the team battle system

If you could visit any place on earth were would it be?

There are MANY places I want to visit in my life too many to nail down so I will say Eurasia and cover most of them in one fell swoop

Do you like my sig?

I wonder if White Wolf and the original Artist would

that is all I can think of right now, so Bye!

< Message edited by falerin -- 4/23/2005 14:36:31 >

AQ  Post #: 32
4/26/2005 9:14:09   
Pseudie

Q: Is this board just for stories about AQ or is it for any kind of story.

A: This is a relatively frequent question so let me do a little clarifying about how I invision the Legend and Lore Board....

Legend and Lore is in the Creativity section for a reason. This board is a location for fans to express their talents in ways which enrich the AQ community. This includes:

• Legends, or short fiction meant to tell a story
  • Lore which involves the discussion of issues arround story writing the setting of Lore and Fantasy in general including

• fictional worlds
    • fictional characters
    • fictional races
    • mythologies
    • etc....

Many of the legends, most in fact, will be tied to the world of Lore. In addition, this is where I will tell the official story about what is happening in the world, and introduce players to parts of Lore which the game does not yet make familiar. However Lore is a real world and real worlds often have fictional stories which do not take place on their own world. These stories while not about Lore help to serve as the melting pot that is the culture of the communities that make up Lore.

So in short. No the stories do not have to be about lore. Bards are encouraged to submit their fiction here for the perusal of the community of LORE and to share their Tales in the common room of Yulgars Inn and arround the Campfire. However as with any tale a bard tells once your story is told it becomes a work of the community and as with any other posting on these forums it is important to recognize that your posts once made become property of Artix Entertainment, so do not post anything that you would not want to appear elsewhere.

What's more Legends and Lore encourages discussion about the mechanics and practice of storywriting, fantasy worlds, and the fantasy work of others. About the only thing in this area we dont want to see is one sided reviews. If you are going to discuss a work with the many users here thats fine and encouraged, if you are going to review fiction and not respond to counter points and discussion please find one of the many online resellers that allow reviews of this material.

A: This is a relatively frequent question so let me do a little clarifying about how I invision the Legend and Lore Board....

Legend and Lore is in the Creativity section for a reason. This board is a location for fans to express their talents in ways which enrich the AQ community. This includes:

* Legends, or short fiction meant to tell a story
* Lore which involves the discussion of issues arround story writing the setting of Lore and Fantasy in general including

o fictional worlds
o fictional characters
o fictional races
o mythologies
o etc....

Many of the legends, most in fact, will be tied to the world of Lore. In addition, this is where I will tell the official story about what is happening in the world, and introduce players to parts of Lore which the game does not yet make familiar. However Lore is a real world and real worlds often have fictional stories which do not take place on their own world. These stories while not about Lore help to serve as the melting pot that is the culture of the communities that make up Lore.

So in short. No the stories do not have to be about lore. Bards are encouraged to submit their fiction here for the perusal of the community of LORE and to share their Tales in the common room of Yulgars Inn and arround the Campfire. However as with any tale a bard tells once your story is told it becomes a work of the community and as with any other posting on these forums it is important to recognize that your posts once made become property of Artix Entertainment, so do not post anything that you would not want to appear elsewhere.

What's more Legends and Lore encourages discussion about the mechanics and practice of storywriting, fantasy worlds, and the fantasy work of others. About the only thing in this area we dont want to see is one sided reviews. If you are going to discuss a work with the many users here thats fine and encouraged, if you are going to review fiction and not respond to counter points and discussion please find one of the many online resellers that allow reviews of this material.

< Message edited by falerin -- 3/26/2006 22:57:18 >
Post #: 33
4/26/2005 16:35:18   
Kinflame

Whoah, that's really good... a bunch of typos, but that's it. It's just that everything's happening really fast and kinda TOO fast, you know what I mean? Well, it IS a short story I guess

Q: Why hasn't he applied to the fire temple? It says water, wind, energy, light, and darkness have rejected him, but aren't there still earth, ice, and fire?

A: Confrontation mentions some temples as an example of his experience, not a comprehensive list, its presumed he was rejected by the others too... Given his treatment by priests in the fire temple he would hardly consider them an option anyway....

< Message edited by falerin -- 8/23/2005 22:39:40 >
AQ  Post #: 34
5/6/2005 17:49:04   
jendinn

never noticed this before.lucky me i guess...

now to questions,will anybody ever make a full scale map of LORE?i would like to see where everything is.

Goten and I did some time ago Its arround somewhere

first questions in a while, how does it feel?

It feels good baby... XD

you've been open a month and only 2 pages. did you think you would get more?

Not really since the thread was moved to L&L and only a small precentage of the forum populace ever bother to visit here.

i looked at the post above and it says the fire lord is female and water is male.i always thought of it as the otherway around.

People think Fire Male and Water Female automatically... Which is one of the main reasons it is NOT that way. The other being that if people read my fiction early on it was revealed that Darin was a servant of the WaterLord and he directly refers to his deity as male...

< Message edited by falerin -- 5/9/2005 14:00:08 >

AQ DF  Post #: 35
5/10/2005 0:08:19   
X

Hey Fal how ya doing?

Surviving. I just lost my grandmother and am fighting a cold so I have been better...

Do you plan to host a werewolf game on IRC any time soon?

This depends...I am not willing to hunt arround for players its not really worth my time. I am willing to moderate a game or play a game that has sufficent intelligent players anytime such a group is gathered

How did you get tied in with AQ?

I more or less already answered this...I found the game early on and chatted on the AQ channel of Stratics... at that time the current staff were the most active chatters. I became friends with them. I then started writing fictions, and they were popular enough to be recognized as official.... I offered AQ Cael for its chat and began working as a forum moderator and official storywriter for the game....

Do you like windows?

Do you like being dipped in boiling battery Acid?

< Message edited by falerin -- 5/10/2005 8:57:45 >
Post #: 36
5/10/2005 12:18:40   
Sethran

How does this chat type thingie work, cuz I'd like to try it out.

Well there is supposed to be a message board appearing about this topic but in the interim the first thing you need to do is choose a client. See here

That link provides an example using mIRC a popular windows client.... If you need further help feel free to ask again

< Message edited by falerin -- 5/10/2005 12:41:17 >
AQ  Post #: 37
5/11/2005 14:55:42   
jendinn

i searched for map on search and never found any full scale map.you sure its around here?

I am certain it is not. When I said arround here I meant arround HERE as in my own computer. I am pretty sure its NOT on AQ servers at the moment.
oh!well you should have said that.don't worry it was realeased with the new town.

< Message edited by jendinn -- 5/12/2005 15:30:00 >
AQ DF  Post #: 38
5/13/2005 23:40:15   
jendinn

aha!i new the water lord was a female it says so in the Aquus description "thought to be the water lord HERself".thus indicating that the water lord is female.

f one is looking at a feminine monster as a manifestation of the Elevemtal Lords one of course uses the gender description of the monster in question....Further the monsters are described from the prespective of common people who have VERY interesting ideas about the Elemental Lords many of which are very very wrong.. For instance that the lords are at war with each other.

Falerin
Lore Master / IRC / Writer
Falerin happens to know more about LORE than even Artix, creating a history from scratch and able to sort through his mind and his collections to tell tales that Adventure Quest has been through. His stories are great and tell us exactly what LORE is like and what is happening inside. He is also the leading IRCop of the Adventure Quest chat room with uber knowledge of IRC and all of it's scripts.

< Message edited by falerin -- 5/14/2005 13:30:08 >

AQ DF  Post #: 39
5/17/2005 13:24:18   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sethran

How does this chat type thingie work, cuz I'd like to try it out.

There is now an offcial forum for this available here

Post #: 40
5/28/2005 6:41:16   
Essex

You ever think about making a timeline for AQ. With all the important events in AQ history.

Like the birth of Drakonnan, fire war, the last war, and war of fangs.

The best lie has 90% truth to it.
A lot of people confuse intelligence with maturity.
Gallery
Post #: 41
5/28/2005 11:17:47   
Mandrax

I think your ideas for monsters are amazing!

Post #: 42
6/6/2005 13:00:18   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

To make a strict timeline would be difficult as historical evidence for some events is scant and things exist only in the memory of the most ancient races.
Post #: 43
6/10/2005 15:32:58   
worm767

Why does ur charactor page say that ur an adventurer, but ur really a gaurdian? And if ur in the staff why is ur level so low? i THOUGHT U HAD TO BE LEVEL 95 and UP!

My character is odd and altered0... and no Staff characters do not have to be a specific level they generally start at 0 like anyone else

< Message edited by falerin -- 6/21/2005 17:26:01 >
AQ  Post #: 44
6/14/2005 13:58:54   
Desn

Q: so are these stories used for ideas for new places and such on Battleon?

Fiction marked as Official is to be considered part of Game History... otherwise it is the legends and stories told by the citizens of the world

< Message edited by falerin -- 8/23/2005 22:43:32 >
AQ  Post #: 45
6/18/2005 3:28:32   
Game Master CCG

One tiny question: what are the names of the Eight Elemental Lords & the Creator? Or have you yet to give Lore's nine deities names? <chuckle>

A browsing through my fiction does list some however it also reveals a fairly peculiar though perhaps not suprising fact.. the only deities whose names dont seem to change over time or mood are the Creator and Uncreator... who are named Lorithia and The'Galin respectively. The elemental deities change with the er.. wind...

< Message edited by falerin -- 8/23/2005 22:45:11 >
AQ  Post #: 46
6/25/2005 22:07:47   
Moharir

hello wise sage

What's the meaning of life

42 Despite what you might read elsewhere

whats the purpose of life

To discover the meaning of life...

whats the point of AQ

To entertain hopefully...

whats happening to the world!!!!

The same thing just a different time... That is.. the world is not going to heck its been in heck forever

oh and congrates on becoming a staff ( correct me if im wrong if your were one of the furst becuse theres a whole lot of new people of on the staff page since i joined)

Been staff for years but thanks anywho

< Message edited by falerin -- 6/28/2005 11:43:22 >
Post #: 47
7/1/2005 1:52:03   
Olidius

Hmm, I guess I'll just ask a few quick, rather pointless questions if that's alright.

Do you, or have you ever played DnD? DM or PC? If you have ever played a PC, what was your favorite?

Both though not as much recently. Recently I have mostly done my own game thing via IRC chat... where again I both GM and Play. I have also run NPCs for other GMs... i.e. Zero Levels in town... I also dont play in 3rd or 3.5 ed.

Pepsi or Coke?

Both are equally syrup.. I once perfered RC but now I drink either as the mood strikes me

Favorite fantasy genre movie? Why?

This is a difficult question it depends I susppose it depends how one defines the genre of fantasy. The Tenth Kingdom Miniseries comes to mind as does Legend which is a classic. But I would have to say that for my money the hands down answer is the original The Neverending Story. This movie just had so much going for it and it messed with the head well before that was the norm.

Do you like hot tea? Tea or coffee?

I do indeed like Hot Tea especially some of the more expensive varities but I like it in very many coinfigurations. I also enjoy the Tisanes that some people call herbal teas as well. I consume both tea and coffee depending on my mood at the time however if the iced variety of tea becomes included tea wins by a large margin.

Dracomancers or Dragonslayers?

Genocide is not to be celebrated...

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Biologically it was not a Chicken Egg untill the chicken evolved as a Chicken to lay it. Consequently the chicken came first. Similarly if I take a purely theosophical stand the narative says animals were created not embryonic stages of life so the Chicken came first still...

Anyways, I'm done. Thanks for your time.

< Message edited by falerin -- 8/23/2005 21:21:50 >

Law of Americanthromorphism- Americans in Anime appear in one of two roles, either as a really nasty skinny "Bad Guy" or a big stupid "Good Guy".
Post #: 48
7/1/2005 3:55:00   
davidfreeland6060

if you could have one staff only weapon what would it be?

The one I do have... Glamdrung and not because of its power but because of its rich history....

if you could fly would you?

Heck Yeah! I am moderately afraid of falling and thus unsecure heights but I was parasailing once and it was absolutely thrilling

if you won the lottery what would you do with the money?

As it happens this question has been discussed thoroughly.. Start a buisness and hire on all my friends at rather generous salaries

what is your favorite xanth novel?

Off hand the ones with Bink.... especially A Spell for Chameleon... Castle Roogna also comes to mind... I liked some of the later ones that crossed over into Mundania an awful lot too for their unique blend... though overall I tend to prever some of Anthony's other series anymore Incarnations of Immortality and the Mode series particularly.. In recent years I have stopped following Xanth with regularity

if artix destroyed adventure quest what would you do?

Likely little different then I do currently. Hang out on Caelestia.net. Play KnightOnline. Entertain myself. I would not be happy but nor would my world come crashing down.

can you tell me to stop asking questions?

I certainly possess the ability to make said request...

am i bothering you?

Not Particularly

can i bother you?

I cannot comment on wheter you have this ability or not. I can only say you have not to this point and that the goal is quite difficult to achieve....

i am running out of questions so are you running out of answers?

Hardly...

i am bored are you?

Boredom is the most evil emotion...

can i be a staff member?

While I cannot comment on your ability to achieve such vaulted ranks I can comment on my own inability to facilitate that goal...

why aren't you answering my questions?

The lag known as real life

< Message edited by falerin -- 8/23/2005 21:30:05 >
AQ DF  Post #: 49
7/1/2005 5:35:28   
Metsudragon

Hey there Falerin, nice to meet you!

1. Who do you believe was more right, Galanoth or Cyrus? Gal seems to be extremely prejudiced and even genocidal, While Cyrus' methods was more extreme yet he preached that he tried peaceful ways and that the war was a last resort.

Genocide is not to be celebrated. Extermism is not to be elevated to a place of honor. I am leery of both pathways....

2. What makes a good storyline in an RPG to you?

The players freedom to act as they choose without constraint...

3. What do you think of the Werepyres? Do you have anything in the works for them?

They have interesting possibilites... Notably white wolf calls these things "Abominations" funny that...

4. Do you have any goals or things you wish to have accomplished?

Of course but such things are more ideas then concretes.. I try not to disappoint myself with unreal expectations...

If there was one thing in your life you could've done differently, what would it be? (kinda personal I know so if it makes you uncomfortable please don't hesitate to not answer.)

I am honestly not being evasive when I say that Regret is an errand in futility. I try to learn from every experience I have both good and bad. I have grown from every single one of them. Undoing even one of my past mistakes might have reprecussions I could never forsee... Still I do try to minize the distress I cause others and make up for it whenever I can...

That's all, thanks Falerin and nice to meet you!

< Message edited by falerin -- 8/23/2005 21:34:11 >
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AE= [Merged] Meet the "Hey what exactly are you anyway" - Falerin =AE=
Page 2 of 17«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition