Berserker Hides (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Armor and Class Armor



Message


Reyn Roadstorm -> Berserker Hides (8/10/2007 17:12:29)

Berserker Hides

Location: Berserker Class
Level: 30
Price: 7,500 426 Gold
Sellback: 3,750 213 Gold
Element: Neutral

Requirement: You must be a a Level 5 Fighter to train as a Berserker.

Defense Modifiers: Level 1 Level 2-7 Level 8+
        Melee:        25      30        35 
        Ranged:       15      20        25 
        Magic:        10      15        15 

Elemental Modifiers: Level 1 Level 2-7 Level 8+
       Fire:            110%    110%      105% 
       Water:           103%    98%       98%  
       Wind:            95%     90%       90% 
       Ice:             95%     95%       90% 
       Earth:           95%     90%       90% 
       Energy:          103%    98%       98% 
       Light:           110%    110%      105% 
       Darkness:        110%    110%      105%


Description: This is the Berserker class armor! Those who wear these hides and train as a Berserker learn to tap into the power of the rage and fury within. The more you get hurt, the angrier you get and the stronger you become!

[image]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/Yakimito/untitled-13.jpg[/image]


[image]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/Yakimito/untitled-36.jpg[/image]



Normal Attack
Contributes 1 Point of Charge.

Damage: 100% Base and Random, 100% Stats
Element: «As Weapon»
Attack Type: «As Weapon»
BtH: +0%
Rate: 75%

Damage: 100% Base and Random, 100% Stats
Element: «As Weapon»
Attack Type: Ranged
BtH: +5%
Rate: 25%

DEATH ATTACK
«Occurs when you die»
Hits: 1
Type: «As Weapon»
Element: «As Weapon»
Damage: 100% Base and Random
Stats: 100%
BTH: -1000% <-Not a typo

Level 0 - Ticking Clock!
My love for you is ticking clock! The more you hurt the angrier you get and the more damage you do up to 3x normal damage!

Effect: Boosts the damage done by player attacks and certain other specific attacks based upon how much HP you have lost.
Damage Multiplier: 1 + [2 * (1 - (Current HP / Maximum HP))]


Level 1 - Roar of Courage!

Bolster your courage with a shout that unleashes the primal power within!

MP Cost: 50
Contributes 1 Point of Charge.
Takes 1 Turn To Activate, Once Activated multiply your base and random damage by the following amounts for the duration of the combat. Using it again will change your multiplier to the one for your current HP (if this is better). Only things compatable with Ticking Clock qualify for the boost.
Effect:
Current HP is at most:
100% of your Maximum HP: x1 Base x1.5 Random
75% of your Maximum HP: x1.25 Base x1.5 Random
50% of your Maxmum HP: x1.5 Base, x1.75 Random
25% of your Maximum HP: x2 Base x2.25 Random
NOTE: Again this is the amount of HP you have at the time you use the skill, not your current HP!
NOTE: If you switch armours, the bonus is deactivated. Even if you switch back to this armour later in the battle, you still have to reactivate the effect.


Level 2: Bronze Skin
The extreme temperatures and constant battle have hardened your skin to damage!

Melee, Ranged, Magic: +5 each
Water, Wind, Earth, Energy: -5 each


Level 3: Crush!
Bash your enemies with a single massive blow that can weaken and incapacitate them!

MP Cost: 60
Contributes 1 Point of Charge.
All Crushes do 1 hit of 100% Base/Random/Stat.
All Crushes damage an enemy stat equal to 5 * Round(Ticking Clock Multiplier). (ie 5 (above 75% HP),10 (above 25% HP) or 15)
All crushes have the following Paralysis Chances unless otherwise noted:
Current HP is at most:
100% of your Maximum HP: 2 Turns: 0% 1 Turn: 10% (Total Chance: 10%)
75% of your Maximum HP: 2 Turns: 0% 1 Turn: 15% (Total Chance: 15%)
50% of your Maxmum HP: 2 Turns: 5% 1 Turn: 10% (Total Chance: 15%)
25% of your Maximum HP: 2 Turns: 5% 1 Turn: 15% (Total Chance 20%)
NOTE: Each crush can only be used against a given monster twice.

Gives you the choice of:
Crush Head
Costs 20 Extra MP
Converts to Melee
Damages Enemy INT Stat
Paralysis Chance:
100% of your Maximum HP: 2 Turns: 0% 1 Turn: 20% (Total Chance: 20%)
75% of your Maximum HP: 2 Turns: 0% 1 Turn: 25% (Total Chance: 25%)
50% of your Maxmum HP: 2 Turns: 10% 1 Turn: 15% (Total Chance: 25%)
25% of your Maximum HP: 2 Turns: 15% 1 Turn: 15% (Total Chance 30%)

Crush Leg
Converts to Melee
Damages Enemy DEX Stat

Crush Arm
Converts to Ranged
Damages Enemy STR Stat


Level 4 - Growl of Savagery!
Let forth a low, haunting growl of such savage ferocity that your enemy's mental focus is disrupted and his mana is diminished. The more breath you have, the stronger the shout.

MP Cost: 60
Attack Class: Spell
Attack Type: Ranged
Attack Element: Wind
Compatable with Ticking Clock: Yes
Stat Bonus: No
Base Damage: Berserker Level * 2
Random Damage: Berserker Level * 6 + (Your Endurance/16 + Your Strength/16)
BtH: Endurance/16 + Strength/16 + Luck/20 (If your HP is 25% or below it becomes Endurance/8 + Strength/8 + Luck/20)
All damage is done to the opponents MP.


Level 5 - Berserk!
You enter into a frenzy, losing the capacityfor precise skills and strikes but gaining great power!

Requires 30 Charges
For 5 Turns You Are Berserk. (Berserk ends if you win the battle, if you die or if your armor is forcibly changed by some means eg Werewolf or a weapon special that gives you an armor)
While Berserk you may not do anything other than Attack.
While attacking your normal attack is replaced by a 3 hit attack, with all hits converted to Melee
1 Hit of 150% Base/150% Random/100% Stat -15 BtH
1 Hit of 100% Base/100% Random/100% Stat -10 BtH
1 Hit of 200% Base/200% Random/100% Stat -25 BtH
There is a 20% Chance you take a hit (Signified by "Oww! My Head!")
15 times out of the 20 it is: 25% Base/25% Random/100% Stat Bonus +300 BtH Converts to Melee (The Base and Random used is yours but otherwise this counts as a monster attack)
5 times out of the 20 it is: 50% Base/50% Random/100% Stat Bonus +300 BtH Converts to Melee (The Base and Random used is yours but otherwise this counts as a monster attack)


Level 6 - Grisly Scream! - Guardian Only
Let loose with a shout that rattles your enemy to its bones. The more breath you have, the stronger the shout.

MP Cost: 75
Contributes 1 Point of Charge.
Attack Class: Spell
Attack Type: Ranged
Attack Element: Wind
Compatable with Ticking Clock: Yes
Stat Bonus: No
Base Damage: Berserker Level * 3
Random Damage: Berserker Level * 5.5 + (Your Endurance/16 + Your Strength/16)
BtH: Endurance/16 + Strength/16 + Luck/20 (If your HP is 25% or below it becomes Endurance/8 + Strength/8 + Luck/20)


Level 7 - Steel Skin! - Guardian Only
Your skin has become even more impervious to damage, becoming as hard as any armor!

Melee, Ranged: +5 each
Fire, Ice, Light, Darkness: -5 each


Level 8 - Blood Letting! - Guardian Only
Drawing a small amount of your own blood, you call forth your own rage and sharpen your focus to smash your opponent senseless.

MP Cost: 35
HP Cost: 35
Effect: (Note that for skills that have HP cost you need to have at least 1 more HP than the required amount (the skill won't let you kill yourself)).
Contributes 2 Points of Charge.
You make a normal armor attack the base and random damage is multiplied by 2.


Level 9 - Nightmare visage! - Guardian Only
Like a big black bear in the darkest hour of the night, you roar and growl as menacingly as something from your foes' nightmares and curdle the blood in their veins

MP Cost: 100
Contributes 1 Point of Charge.
Effect: Reduces all of the enemies stats by 5 * Round(Ticking Clock Multiplier). (ie 5 (above 75% HP),10 (above 25% HP) or 15)
Nightmare Visage can only be used twice against a given enemy.


Level 10 - Ancestor Spirits! - Guardian Only
You commune with the spirits of all Berserkers who have fallen before, tapping into an even deeper fury than possible on your own!

Requires: 50 Charges
For 5 Turns You Are Berserk. (Berserk ends if you win the battle, if you die or if your armor is forcibly changed by some means eg Werewolf or a weapon special that gives you an armor)
While Berserk you may not do anything other than Attack.
While attacking your normal attack is replaced by a 5 hit attack, with all hits converted to Melee
1 Hit of 150% Base/150% Random/100% Stat -15 BtH
1 Hit of 100% Base/100% Random/100% Stat -10 BtH
1 Hit of 100% Base/100% Random/100% Stat -15 BtH
1 Hit of 150% Base/150% Random/100% Stat -20 BtH
1 Hit of 200% Base/200% Random/100% Stat -25 BtH
There is a 20% Chance you take a hit (Signified by "Oww! My Head!")
15 times out of the 20 it is: 25% Base/25% Random/100% Stat Bonus +300 BtH Converts to Melee (The Base and Random used is yours but otherwise this counts as a monster attack)
5 times out of the 20 it is: 50% Base/50% Random/100% Stat Bonus +300 BtH Converts to Melee (The Base and Random used is yours but otherwise this counts as a monster attack)


All images courtesy of Teuvi. All stats provided by Kalanyr. Note #2 for Roar of Courage from Z.324 and Reyn. Death Attack from Reyn Roadstorm. Guardian requirements from Rhowena.




Page: [1]

Valid CSS!




Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition
0.046875