Scakk -> Miss Fixit - Quest for the Zale! (11/9/2009 0:57:17)
Location: Battleon » Click on Miss Fixit » Zale Broadsword?
Note: Text that has been grayed out are not available as dialogue now.
«Guardians can refill their potions by clicking on the potion bag if they have less than 4 on hand.»
Aelthai: «You», hi there! I'm Aelthai - also known as Miss Fixit, among many other names.
Aelthai: I bet you're wondering why I'm here! I'm on of the Knights of Order (or KoO if you prefer). We are responsible for making sure Lore retains the balance intended by Lorithia.
Miss Fixit: I'm also the AdventureQuest Bugs Head Moderator - and so I was elected spokesKnight for this.
Miss Fixit: I'm here today to announce the recent changes, updates, and improvements - fixes, even - we have made.
What did you fix?
Miss Fixit: Rewriting reality takes a lot of time, but we have made good progress! This week, we have:
Miss Fixit: Buffed the Liquefactor Special in both rate and damage; Buffed all versions of the Gumn spell;
Miss Fixit: Fixed the Archmage Research spells so that they no longer kill you when you use other effects that do Void damage;
Miss Fixit: Fixed the Drakel Civil War quest so that it no longer freezes for players in a certain level range, and provided different temporary weapons based on your Level;
Miss Fixit: Reminded the Contaminated Moglin to pay more attention to you; Fixed how the special attack of the weapons of Hope uses your stats when Good-aligned;
Miss Fixit: Updated the element-switching interactions of the Polar Volcano staves and Paradox Armors; And corrected the popup in the Treevolu shop so that if it doesn't open, it says WHY.
What is that sword?
Miss Fixit: ...you don't think the fixes are as interesting as the sword you see laying next to the Potions?
Miss Fixit: That's the Zale.
Miss Fixit: The Zale is a broadsword created by one of Lore's Magesmiths, Valerion of Lolosia. Valerion forged the Zale so that it could build up and store an ionic charge to be used against enemies.
Miss Fixit: Unfortunately, the Zales are missing one thing - ezzyriat - which can only be found in the life force of an Evil Energy creature.
Miss Fixit: Don't ask me why Valerion made the Zale require that! Anyway, I have a number of Zales, and all they need is enough ezzyriat.
Miss Fixit: You should be able to gather enough ezzyriat by capturing the Empress Zang... but I warn you, she is tricky and will likely escape you.
Miss Fixit: If she does, you will need to chase her to her new lair and defeat her. If you cannot capture her, defeating her five times should provide enough ezzyriat.
Miss Fixit: Do you think you can do it?
Maybe later - Return to Quest Log
Miss Fixit: Before you go! Ezzyriat charges dissipate rapidly. I can maintain them temporarily if you return here to heal, but if you go back to town they will disappear.
Abandon Quest - Return to Quest Log
Miss Fixit: Good luck on your search! You must either capture the Empress Zang or defeat her 5 times!
Back to Town
2 BATTLES Aelthai: Congratulations! You captured Empress Zang! Hopefully her people will give her better justice than she gave them. For now, let me apply the ezzyriat to the Zale.
Full Heal (Return to Aelthai)
If the monster is Empress Zang, then upon defeating her you gain +1 Ezzyriat (95% chance), or you capture her and get ALL the Ezzyriat (5% chance). If you have enough Ezzyriat, then you finish the quest.
Get my Zale!
Back to Town
Zale Broadsword [L. 6]
Zale Broadsword [L. 26]
Zale Broadsword [L. 46]
Zale Broadsword Z [L. 50]
Zale Broadsword [L. 66]
Zale Broadsword [L. 89]
Zale Broadsword [L. 106]
Aelthai: The Zale broadsword should serve you well!
Talk about something else - Return to Quest Log
Back to Town
Entry info thanks to vezha and ArchMagus Orodalf. Guardian tag thanks to battlesiege15 and In Media Res. Update thanks to In Media Res.